The Coronavirus

2 hours ago, Rue said:

Random? Random is the illusion produced from not understanding a pattern. Ask any expert on blood splash. I love fractal theory. 

The pattern is that people who leave their house and mingle with other people catch it

It's not the strongest virus ever, thankfully, so it doesn't kill everybody, but it picks the weaker gazelles off at the back of the pack

Just to review;  masks prevent the spread but they don't protect you from infection, in fact they make you touch your face more, which makes infection more likely

You don't need N95 because the virus is a spray not a gas, so you can use just a regular bandana style mask and sunglasses as a spray guard

The virus is not airborne, it's a spray and that spray is around people, it doesn't float around, it drops straight down around them

Surgical gloves are single use, don't wear them around, handwash, gloves on, do the task, gloves off, handwash again

Lysol wipes do work, it kills H1N1 so it will kill this bug, but use sparingly., expend one downrange at a time to wipe things down if you need to, otherwise just handwash

Handwashing is life, 90% of the battle is just keep handwashing all the time

In terms of surfaces, it doesn't stick to soft surfaces, the surfaces to wipe down are metal and glass and plastic, smooth and hard is what gives it a launch pad

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Just to review;  masks prevent the spread but they don't protect you from infection,

They do if the other guy is wearing one too.

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

in fact they make you touch your face more, which makes infection more likely

If you're an idiot.

15 minutes ago, Argus said:

They do if the other guy is wearing one too.

If you're an idiot.

They work if everyone is wearing them, at the strategic level, the mask prevents you from infecting others so it needs to be collective response

People are not trained professionals, they constantly fiddle with the mask, adjusting it all the time

In terms of defensive, all you need is a spray guard for people coughing/sneezing on you,

So I just use a neck gaiter and put it up when people are close, take it down when they are not, wear sunglasses as a visor

When people are shedding, they are dropping it around themselves like snow, when they cough/sneeze, they launch it further out

It's not like a powder or a gas though, the droplets are heavy, so they fall back down like rain.

The actual military alert for this is not GAS-GAS-GAS but rather SPRAY-SPRAY-SPRAY

Think of it like a spray bottle, they are not releasing aerosol,  they are squirting liquid  droplets at you

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

They work if everyone is wearing them, at the strategic level, the mask prevents you from infecting others so it needs to be collective response

Agreed. That's all I've been saying.

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

People are not trained professionals, they constantly fiddle with the mask, adjusting it all the time

Not all of us. I learned a long time ago to never touch my face once I'd gone out of a secure area until I could return and use some purell or disinfectant wipes on them.

12 minutes ago, Argus said:

Agreed. That's all I've been saying.

Not all of us. I learned a long time ago to never touch my face once I'd gone out of a secure area until I could return and use some purell or disinfectant wipes on them.

As the strong, our role is to help the weak

Also to help those on the front lines, they have shortages, I gave my N95 masks to a cop buddy of mine, because I don't need them.

He was RCR : Pro Patria

nO4mVblC6MTYgRUqyQIWYnQ0cgmFEGhoWhZ1Z4eV

Edited by Dougie93
  • Thanks 1

Contact drills ; if you do get sprayed, don't panic

The droplets are on your face, but it's not being absorbed through your skin, so nothing has happened yet

Don't touch you face, don't rub it, go home, take a shower, spray your face off with the shower head, then follow up with soap

• Like 1

Don't trust anybody under forty

They don't feel in danger so they don't care

The neighbors kid through his frisby into my yard

I didn't just go and pick it up to throw it back

That frisby is to be treated as hot

So full mission profile

Handwash, gloves on, drop the frisby back over the fence, do not throw, dispose of gloves, handwash

Treat your mail as hot, handwash, gloves on, cut the letters open, dump the contents out, toss the envelopes,  dispose of gloves, handwash

Now would be the time to buy a pocket UV light.  You can use it like a Biological Geiger Counter

You can inspect surfaces to see the fingerprints, to determine how hot something might actually be

You can use it around the house to see what needs to be cleaned, that way you don't waste your Lysol wipes.

Germicidal Lamp.  They're usually priced at around $40 USD

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3AgOVHFJfnZyXklVETes

Edited by Dougie93

On 3/26/2020 at 5:08 PM, Army Guy said:

For what reason, ?  you think they are all in a room , shooting the shit, and the PM hands trump his beer, "here hold this" watch me send them mother truckers into instant panic mode....Stay home, practice social distancing 

For what good reason would the government of Canada risk our health and our entire economy for a HOAX... give your head a shake...Maybe it's aliens, invasion of the body snatchers....they get you sick you go to the hospital and poof they turn your ass into a fr333ing alien.... where your greeted by Justin and all the other liberals, welcome to our world...do you even read the stuff you post....

All I am going to say to you now is that you take the time and go listen to what David Icke has to say about this so called virus pandemic on the internet. David Icke explains it quite well in one of his videos about how this pandemic is not really all that serious as it is being made out to be and it is what he has called it, a globalist "scam". This scam is not so much about social distancing but rather it appears as though it may have more to do with some kind of social engineering going on here. This does appear to be a global pandemic exercise as was discussed at "Event 201" back in 2019 in New York City where a bunch of elite globalists got together and discussed the possibilities of a "global Pandemic Exercise".  You may be playing a part in this exercise going on today. Hey, you never know, eh? :D

I am pretty sure that Trump would prefer to sit in a room alone rather than with this guy that we all now call the prime mistake of Canada. And while we are supposedly going thru some kind of pandemic, Trudeau is about to raise the carbon tax by 50%. WTH? I bet that you never heard of that carbon tax increase on brainwashing TV, now have you? While Canada burns this guy wants to raise the carbon taxes for you to now have to pay higher prices for the foods that you need to eat and survive on and on materials that we all need to stay alive and live in comfort and safety in our homes. Wth is wrong with most of the lemmings out there?

I will bet dollars to donuts that with the help of most of our politicians and the fake media and after enough brainwashing and repeating over and over and over again could convince some of those lemmings out there that the sky is really falling down. After all, we still have idiots out there that still believe that the earth is flat. How hard would it be the brainwash those fools into believing that the sky is falling down, eh?   Question more. :)

Interesting COVID-19 exchange from the World Health Organization vis-a-vis Taiwan....complicit with China...the WHO doctor is Canadian.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlCYFh8U2xM

A top official with the World Health Organization appeared to feign connection issues when a reporter asked about Taiwan and implied it was not a part of China.

A reporter with Radio Television Hong Kong was interviewing senior WHO adviser Bruce Aylward, a Canadian doctor. Aylward seemed to redirect and divert questions about Taiwan during the interview that went viral on social media.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-who-official-appears-to-dodge-reporters-questions-about-taiwan-in-viral-video

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Interesting COVID-19 exchange from the World Health Organization vis-a-vis Taiwan....complicit with China...the WHO doctor is Canadian.  

Clearly a Liberal.

• Haha 1

Deaths by category in New York City

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/covid-19-daily-data-summary-deaths.pdf

It's not all old people, 20% under 65, including 1 minor

It is however almost all people with underlying conditions

Underlying conditions which are very common mind you, such as asthma & diabetes

Basically,  if you have a weakness, this bug will find and exploit it and it's lethal when it does.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:24 PM, Dougie93 said:

The pattern is that people who leave their house and mingle with other people catch it

It's not the strongest virus ever, thankfully, so it doesn't kill everybody, but it picks the weaker gazelles off at the back of the pack

Mingling does not  by itself  spread a virus. 

Edited by Rue

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Deaths by category in New York City

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/covid-19-daily-data-summary-deaths.pdf

It's not all old people, 20% under 65, including 1 minor

It is however almost all people with underlying conditions

Underlying conditions which are very common mind you, such as asthma & diabetes

Basically,  if you have a weakness, this bug will find and exploit it and it's lethal when it does.

Stop inflating Satan. People with underlying conditions don't all die from the virus and neither do all old people with it. 

14 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlCYFh8U2xM

... why we should understand the politics of the WHO. ...thank you...

Edited by Rue

21 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Treat your mail as hot, handwash, gloves on, cut the letters open, dump the contents out, toss the envelopes,  dispose of gloves, handwash

Now would be the time to buy a pocket UV light.  You can use it like a Biological Geiger Counter

You can inspect surfaces to see the fingerprints, to determine how hot something might actually be

You can use it around the house to see what needs to be cleaned, that way you don't waste your Lysol wipes.

Germicidal Lamp.  They're usually priced at around $40 USD

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3AgOVHFJfnZyXklVETes

I am still picking my nose.

On 3/29/2020 at 1:12 PM, eyeball said:

Aside from people venturing out for supplies or to work I wonder how many are simply just trying to get back home to where they feel safest? Kids and grandkids, maybe they're scared or maybe their financial resources have dwindled. It's getting complicated and some are undoubtedly returning to their roots because they don't know what else to do.  

Home is where they should be staying, eyeball.  They were told to shelter in place.  That does not mean traveling to your part-time cottage in a rural area. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mowich said:

Home is where they should be staying, eyeball.  They were told to shelter in place.  That does not mean traveling to your part-time cottage in a rural area. 

There's a domestic urge to get home that mirrors the desire of Canadians abroad wanting to get home - it's more than just people trying to get out of Dodge for the sake of getting out.  Untenable financial, social or medical reasons could compel people to decide sheltering in place will make their situation worse or otherwise unbearable. Probably exactly what's motivating a lot of Canadians in foreign countries.

Edited by eyeball

3 hours ago, mowich said:

Unless you're Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau, of course.

3 hours ago, mowich said:

Some of us live the cottage lifestyle on the edge of the woods at all times, don't hate us cause we're beautiful

Vigilans

:toasts:

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 8:30 PM, Dougie93 said:

Contact drills ; if you do get sprayed, don't panic

The droplets are on your face, but it's not being absorbed through your skin, so nothing has happened yet

Don't touch you face, don't rub it, go home, take a shower, spray your face off with the shower head, then follow up with soap

But you breathe and the particles stay in the air for some time. :lol: Lifting up your collar doesn't protect you.

Here's a tidbit, as looking forward to the future we are likely going to become obsessed with "particles". You are breathing in particles all the time. You are constantly being exposed to viruses every day, and they enter your body every day.

You can't completely get rid of them, but a certain amount of virus is tolerable.

• Like 1