The Coronavirus

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Alright, back in job jail. I'm hearing probably eight confirmed positives up from one two days ago, basically everyone they swabbed had it, they are only swabbing residents with symptoms apparently. The basement transitionals basically either all have it or soon will. The owner started coughing and is self isolating, so he might have it too, just saw him two days ago. This place is straight fubar.

Oh son, I better watch out, they're radioiactive.

DEFCON 1

Stay alive, no matter what occurs, you're my best friend now, I would be lost without you.

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Stay alive, no matter what occurs, you're my best friend now, I would be lost without you.

Feels good man, right back at you.

Thankfully there is other staff brought in to handle the confirmed positives, so I can limit my exposure, though chances are high I already have it.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Thankfully there is other staff brought in to handle the confirmed positives, so I can limit my exposure, though chances are high I already have it.

Warm it all up,  everything you got, right now

That qt is out there

Stay alive, to tell her that you love her, you loved her from the moment you saw her, you will love her till the day that you die

Then you f*ck like bunnies after

It doesn't get any better than that

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Warm it all up,  everything you got, right now

That qt is out there

Stay alive, to tell her that you love her, you loved her from the moment you saw her, you will love her till the day that you die

Then you f*ck like bunnies after

It doesn't get any better than that

That's the gameplan. So LOTM right now.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Confused 1

The market they say this thing came from is literally 300 yards from the biolab, yet they don't sell bats at the market, they were studying the coronvirus under BSL 2 and the first known case in Wuhan was not from the market.

Chicom Biolab Chernobyl getting more likely with each day.

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The market they say this thing came from is literally 300 yards from the biolab, yet they don't sell bats at the market, they were studying the coronvirus under BSL 2 and the first known case in Wuhan was not from the market.

Chicom Biolab Chernobyl getting more likely with each day.

All that falls away now

Have to be a Canadian Soldier now

You are only in command of what you are in command of

Focus on what is right in front of you

Don't look at the dogs, work the lock

To stay alive

For bunny f*cking

to make babies

The meaning of life itself

So f*cking romantic

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Don't worry I'm focused, I can still chirp the Chicoms and maintain focus. It isn't either or.

Just remember, Zeitgeist is likely to be making some babies out of all this

He will raise them to be Eskimo Communists

You have to at least match him, if not beat him, otherwise, the Eskimo Communists win

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Just remember, Zeitgeist is likely to be making some babies out of all this

He will raise them to be Eskimo Communists

You have to at least match him, if not beat him, otherwise, the Eskimo Communists win

Pretty sure I only want two or three kids, maximum. I ain't having extra kids just to stick it to the Eskimo Commies, most of them want less kids than me anyway, so if I hit that mark, I'll be doing my part.

Edited by Yzermandius19

9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Pretty sure I only want two or three kids, maximum. I ain't having extra kids just to stick it to the Eskimo Commies, most of them want less kids than me anyway, so if I hit that mark, I'll be doing my part.

I have nothing to say on the matter

Romantic as I am, it's all about the girl

I'm  just into the bunny f*cking, making babies is somebody else's problem

That she would be off the same mind ?

What are the odds ?

Divine Matchmaker

Edited by Dougie93

Babies are cute, but only for a little while

As me ol' pappy used to say "son, I love you, but parenting is overrated"

They don't need to remain cute forever for me to love them, that's not a dealbreaker at all, even if parenting is overrated. I prefer to have kids like your dad, but be monogamous with the qt, like you. Best of both worlds, at least to me, I want that middle ground between your Da and you.

Edited by Yzermandius19

7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

They don't need to remain cute forever for me to love them, that's not a dealbreaker at all, even if parenting is overrated. I prefer to have kids like your dad, but be monogamous with the qt, like you. Best of both worlds, at least to me, I want that middle ground between your Da and you.

Knock yourself out, I'm too old for baby making now thank goodness, it's all just bunny f*cking for me from here on out, woop-woop, suckah

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Hehe, keep on keepin on, to each his own. One of the nurses working here during the outbreak is an older but bolder qt, even all done up in all that PPE. 

*bites fist*

In the breach together, trying to stay alive, bonded by crucible

That's hot, even if it doesn't result in baby making, you can still practice in the meantime

In the breach together, trying to stay alive, bonded by crucible

That's hot, even if it doesn't result in baby making, you can still practice in the meantime

Yeah, totally going to go out of my to chat her up some more when I get the chance, whether she has a man or not, if someone hasn't scooped her up yet, then she's run into a bunch of blind and/or gay dudes. She's got the puppy fat going, pinchable cheeks, and some big ol titties.

Edited by Yzermandius19

7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Yeah, totally going to go out of my to chat her up some more when I get the chance, whether she has a man or not, if someone hasn't scooped her up yet, then she's run into a bunch of blind and/or gay dudes. She's got the puppy fat going, pinchable cheeks, and some big ol titties.

When you say older but bolder that's probably young by my standards, how much older are we talking here ?

Is she forty plus or just thirty plus ?

Looks like the provinces have implemented checkpoints to stop non-essential travel within Canada.    If this is a concern, maybe spend less time worrying about Trump and pay more attention to what is happening at home.   

Provincial border checkpoints barring entry, restricting travel raise constitutional questions

While the coronavirus pandemic has prompted a shutdown of non-essential travel at the Canada-U.S. border, a number of provinces have also set up checkpoints at their borders to restrict traffic, raising questions about the constitutionality of such measures.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/coronavirus-checkpoints-travel-restrictions-border-province-1.5522467

30 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Looks like the provinces have implemented checkpoints to stop non-essential travel within Canada.    If this is a concern, maybe spend less time worrying about Trump and pay more attention to what is happening at home.   

A certain amount of this is essential to stopping the spread.  Think of the impact of people coming from New York State right now into other states.  

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

A certain amount of this is essential to stopping the spread.  Think of the impact of people coming from New York State right now into other states.  

U.S. states that have checkpoints only require two weeks of quarantine after entry.   Some provinces are actually denying entry to Canadians deemed non-essential.   Appropriate ?...probably.   Constitutional ?...questionable.

Someone asked if this could happen in the U.S. while unaware it has already happened in Canada.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

U.S. states that have checkpoints only require two weeks of quarantine after entry.   Some provinces are actually denying entry to Canadians deemed non-essential.   Appropriate ?...probably.   Constitutional ?...questionable.

Someone asked if this could happen in the U.S. while unaware it has already happened in Canada.

It’s a good temporary policy and I’m upset that Ontario doesn’t bar non-essential travel from Quebec, the country’s biggest hot spot right now.