War With Iran?

Guest ProudConservative

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

Instead they figured it was better to kill the mastermind, illegally in the country and in violation of United Nations resolutions.

The guy you call mastermind was the same guy that prevented the influence of ISIS in the region. Now the region has become more vulnerable

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Yea... and create thousands of new terrorists. Look how angry Iran is right now. This can't be good.

To be honest if the US could have taken the no 1 guy in Iran as well then it would have opened a window of opportunity for people to topple the regime. Sadly with mullahs still in power the killing of general and the fear of attack by the west will bolden people’s support behind these backward mullahs as they have no other alternatives

4 minutes ago, kactus said:

The guy you call mastermind was the same guy that prevented the influence of ISIS in the region. Now the region has become more vulnerable

Really?  How'd ISIS get so big then?  Regardless, he deserved to be targeted.  Plus he has the blood of thousands of U.S. troops on his hands.

Guest ProudConservative
8 minutes ago, kactus said:

This was done to provoke Iran into war.... The US would love another Gulf of Tonkin. This is what I see happening... A ship getting blown up, and they will blame it on Iran. Next thing you know, their will be a full-scale war.

Alex Jones use to warn us about False Flags, and now hes backing Trump, because he sold out.

Edited by ProudConservative

2 minutes ago, kactus said:

To be honest if the US could have taken the no 1 guy in Iran as well then it would have opened a window of opportunity for people to topple the regime. Sadly with mullahs still in power the killing of general and the fear of attack by the west will bolden people’s support behind these backward mullahs as they have no other alternatives

It's too bad the Mullahs left Trump with no choice.  Perhaps they shouldn't have participated in the litany of attacks on American interests over the last several years.  Actions have consequences.

5 minutes ago, kactus said:

In 25 years when it is declassified by CIA.....But then why would it matter?

But you just said he prevented the influence of ISIS in the region.  I guess he didn't do a very good job of it then.  He did do a good job killing civilians in Iran and Syria.  As well as American troops in Iraq.  

6 minutes ago, Shady said:

But you just said he prevented the influence of ISIS in the region.  I guess he didn't do a very good job of it then.  He did do a good job killing civilians in Iran and Syria.  As well as American troops in Iraq.  

His influence in deterring and controlling ISIS was monumental and he did succeed.  However, with him gone now there is a vacuum and the US has literally given a green light to ISIS. 

1 hour ago, ProudConservative said:

, I suggest stop oppressing the Palestinians.... and playing Russian roulette with anti-arabic, and anti-persian sentiment. Israel is less than 0.25% the land area of the United States, and they are overly reliant on the United States for their defense.

If they don't want to get attacked, they shouldn't give other countries a reason to hate them.

In a nutshell you summarize why you a trendy leftist who has no clue about the history of the ME or the origin of the numerous conflicts and prescribe to the theory the only reason there is a conflict between Israel and others in the ME is because they "oppress Palestinians".

The conflicts in the ME an din particular Iran have nothing to do with supposed Palestinian issues. They have been continuing since ancient days and have never stopped. The vast majority of them are Muslim versus Muslim wars and in fact any conflict the state of Israel has had with Palestinians is only one of hundreds of thousands of conflicts. More Muslims, Christians and Jews for that matter have been killed by Muslims than any other religious group. Jews in Israel are one of many non Muslim targets. You clearly have no clue what is going on.

The major conflict is a war between Sunni and Shiite Muslim proxy states.

Now to get back to the topic this is about whether the US will have a war with Iran. The US has a foreign policy not dependent on Israel or vice versa. US interests in the ME at times  coincide and at times do not coincide with the interests of Israel as the case with all nations.

If the US chooses to do what it does, it chooses to do so based on its own interests. Right now it shares the concern of Most European nations, Canada, and Israel as well as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, India  and Jordan in regards to Iran, Libya and Syria. In particular freedom of ships to sail off the coast of Iran deal with the security of merchant fleets of many nations.

Edited by Rue

1 hour ago, kactus said:

Bullshit. The man you suddenly present as an anti-terrorist messiah organized, implemented and led  terror attacks globally including in  Mali, Kenya, Tanzania, Somalia, Libya, Dahomey, Chad, Niger, Nigeria, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan., Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Israel, Gaza, The West Bank, Tunisia, Egypt, Western Europe, to name just a few places.

Can your nose get any bigger in your hero worship of this terrorist?

1 hour ago, kactus said:

In 25 years when it is declassified by CIA.....But then why would it matter?

Information on ISIS is already  on public domain. You need to be able to read. I appreciate it may not have enough pictures and animated features.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Israel won all its major wars without any help from the USA.

And we both agree, the US won all its wars thanks to itself. Both nations do what they have to do. I will however always mention, Eisenhower helped Israel immensely in how he handled the Suez war, other US Presidents intervened and prevented Soviet nuclear attacks on Israel, and Eleanor Roosevelt single handily assured the  best interests of Jewish refugees after WW2 including the creation of Israel. Those Americans are always remembered and the US has been the major reason for stability in the ME not Russia, not China, not Europe, the US. The only problem came during the disasterous and failed Obama exercise of trying to use the Muslim Brotherhood to control the ME. All it did was create ISIS which turned on the US and fueled maniacs like Morsi and now Erdogan. Trump inherited a failed ME policy and an appeasement agreement with Iran that has enabled them to build nuclear weapons and make a mockery of the UN.

If Trump has done anything wrong it was his allying with Turkey, North Korea and Putin the three  biggest enablers of Iranian violence in the ME. Now whether that was his decision or people behind the scenes  more precoccupied with Chinese expansion who knows.

Edited by Rue

1 hour ago, kactus said:

Jeez are u guys being deliberately obtuse or just framing the conversation?  Soleimani fought the ISIS. The fact that ISIS didn’t get to Iran under his leadership is a good thing. That is the only thing I hold him accountable for. 

Again your analogy of comparing apple and orange is baseless. 

Nice to know you'd have cut Heydrich some slack.

Would you have also turned-in your "fellow Czech citizens" who were behind the assassination to the Gestapo?

9 minutes ago, Rue said:

And we both agree, the US won all its wars thanks to itself. Both nations do what they have to do. I will however always mention, Eisenhower helped Israel immensely in how he handled the Suez war, other US Presidents intervened and prevented Soviet nuclear attacks on Israel, and Eleanor Roosevelt single handily assured the  best interests of Jewish refugees after WW2 including the creation of Israel. Those Americans are always remembered and the US has been the major reason for stability in the ME not Russia, not China, not Europe, the US. The only problem came during the disasterous and failed Obama exercise of trying to use the Muslim Brotherhood to control the ME. All it did was create ISIS which turned on the US and fueled maniacs like Morsi and now Erdogan. Trump inherited a failed ME policy and an appeasement agreement with Iran that has enabled them to build nuclear weapons and make a mockery of the UN.

If Trump has done anything wrong it was his allying with Turkey, North Korea and Putin the three  biggest enablers of Iranian violence in the ME. Now whether that was his decision or people behind the scenes  more precoccupied with Chinese expansion who knows.

Israel actually bought WW2 surplus and modified the machines themselves. For their air force at the time, nothing but the finest...the Mirage III from France. A sports car of an aircraft...

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Nice to know you'd have cut Heydrich some slack.

Would you have also turned-in your "fellow Czech citizens" who were behind the assassination to the Gestapo?

I would rather you stop being a hypocrite especially one having an uncle serving for SS

16 minutes ago, Rue said:

Yes, brown nosing is all what you guys are good for....

6 hours ago, kactus said:

Actually, BiBi is not exactly mother Theresa either ML....He travels to US to brown nose the congress and complain how inept he is to deal with Iran and spend the American tax dollar to get the job done. Israel has meddled in the Iranian affairs too by committing a terror act and murdering the Iranian scientist few years ago....Now imagine if that happened the other way round....

Bibi is a piece of crap.