War With Iran?

Guest ProudConservative

On 1/5/2020 at 8:56 PM, ProudConservative said:

Some people have short memories. Have we not learned from our disaster in Iraq? Would Americans rather $3000 of their annual tax dollars going towards a war with Iran, or rebuilding the crumbling infrastructure in the USA?

It's a total waste. For the same price as a war with Iran, we could build a colony on Mars.

Iran and US will not go to war. The US does not have balls and Iran mullahs do anything to survive including shooting their own people from behind including women and children as they did so not long ago.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-protests-specialreport/special-report-irans-leader-ordered-crackdown-on-unrest-do-whatever-it-takes-to-end-it-idUSKBN1YR0QR

They will not risk a war with US as they know they will lose especially now that the regime is so hated inside out.

That said above comments show your total ignorance about the situation. Iran regime has ignited middle east all over and spreading fast throughout the world. They now work hard on their nuclear weapons and they have been successful in cyber wars against major powers and will soon be in military confrontation too. Did you not learn the lesson of Nazi Germany. The West and democratic world waited too long until Germany became a superpower and millions died as a result. This time it will be billions because it is nuclear age.

If you wish to save middle east from war and terrorism and the world from nuclear disaster then take out the cancerous organ the Iran regime before it spread and take over the whole region then it will be too late to do anything.

It was US aggression in 1953 coup in Iran which led to islamic revolution however now Iranians regret what they did in 1979 and curse their parents but they need help to get rid of this cancerous regime. More economic pressure, International sanctions, open political support for Iranian people and building a free internet for that nation so that the regime would not be able to shut and the Iran nation will do the rest. No military action.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

A Canadian Forces soldier walks towards a Griffon helicopter near Erbil in northern Iraq in 2016.

erbil-soldier.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/erbil-airbase-canada-iraq-1.5418568

As far as I'm concerned we are the occupiers. They have every right to tear the limbs off these invaders. If the Us doesn't want to peacefully leave Iraq... I just hope they machine gun them down... one by one.

Edited by ProudConservative

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

As far as I'm concerned we are the occupiers. They have every right to tear the limbs off these invaders. If the Us doesn't want to peacefully leave Iraq... I just hope they machine gun them down... one by one.

Wonderful....at least you are consistent....calling for "machine gun" KIAs for Canadian Forces and other allies too.

Guest ProudConservative
10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Wonderful....at least you are consistent....calling for "machine gun" KIAs for Canadian Forces and other allies too.

Yep... When you go along with your government to invade another country, you have the right to die. If someone breaks into your home, and refuses to leave... you have the right to shoot them dead.

Maybe we were ignorant in 2003... but this is 2020... and there will be no excuse for repeating the same mistake.

If Iran was smart... They would train all their citizens on how to use high powered semi-automatic weapons... and arm their citizens to the teeth... Just like the second amendment... A million strong US army... couldn't wage a war with 50 million armed Iranians. They would get plucked off one by one.

America needs to learn a hard lesson... That you can't go around invading other countries... Hitler invaded other countries.

I will not shed a tear for any Canadian that dies, trying to help America invade Iran.

I've already wrote Iran... and told them not to let the American MF's invade ya. I gave them some solidarity. Because right now, i'm embarrsed to have Americunts as my neighbours.. You're becoming a disgrace to the entire world.

I also think it would be wise for Iran to develop nuclear weapons as fast as possible. If America can have them for self dense, so does Iran.... Who knows, maybe a nuclear weapon... will stop you guys from going broke trying to invade them.

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Yep... When you go along with your government to invade another country, you have the right to die. If someone breaks into your home, and refuses to leave... you have the right to shoot them dead.

U.S. and Canadian forces are in Iraq at the request of the Iraqi government and status of forces agreements.

Try again.....

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

U.S. and Canadian forces are in Iraq at the request of the Iraqi government and status of forces agreements.

Try again.....

If you didn't get the message... They are about to kick them out. Everyone is sick of you.

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

If Iran was smart... They would train all their citizens on how to use high powered semi-automatic weapons... and arm their citizens to the teeth...

Again your post show more and more how ignorance you are of the politics in the region. Full of emotions but no truth or logic Just two months ago the regime shot dead 1500 peaceful UNARMED innocent protesters for self survival. These people were murdered because they were unarmed and unable to defend themselves. If Iran regime (DO NOT mix Iran and Iran regime there are two opposing entities) armed its citizens the regime will be the TARGET first and will be overthrown in an armed revolution. The regime keeps the arms for its paid thugs only so that to survive a while more.

Guest ProudConservative
6 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Again your post show more and more how ignorance you are of the politics in the region. Full of emotions but no truth or logic Just two months ago the regime shot dead 1500 peaceful UNARMED innocent protesters for self survival. These people were murdered because they were unarmed and unable to defend themselves. If Iran regime (DO NOT mix Iran and Iran regime there are two opposing entities) armed its citizens the regime will be the TARGET first and will be overthrown in an armed revolution. The regime keeps the arms for its paid thugs only so that to survive a while more.

You have no control over how moral or immoral the Iranian Regime is. All you can give them positive incentives to modernize and be a productive society.

It's none of your business... You take care of America! You don't occupy foreign countries. If they want to do sharia law... that's their business. Even the Iranians have said... you're too broke for this BS.

You are not the worlds policeman.... Protect your own country... worry about your own country. Spend money on your own infrastructure... Put America first!

The Canadians got drawn into the BS in the Bush Years.... We are sick of it. Americunts have a serious ego problem. You think you can do the old thing over and over again, and nothing bad will happen to one of your cities.

The rest of world doesn't go around making unnecessary enemies.

7 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

It's none of your business... You take care of America! You don't occupy foreign countries. If they want to do sharia law... that's their business

Another post showing total ignorance. Iranian nation do NOT want sharia law. It is imposed on them by a murderous regime. People arrested women beaten up, people go to jail for breaking hated laws like the hijab. You are so ignorant. These laws were imposed 1500 years ago when Arabs invaded and it is being forcefully re-imposed now but Iranians will come out victorious this time too. Iran society is very advanced. Pahlavi dynasty and Reza Shah the great did the job. They created a progressive advanced highly educated westernized nation which will not obey subhuman mullahs at any cost even as we see now it cost their lives.

You think Iran is same as Iraq or Afghanistan or Arabia think again. This is by UN:

Today, Iran ranks fifth in the world for the number of recent graduates in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), behind only China, India, the US, and Russia. In this regard, Iran is well ahead of technological powerhouses such as Japan—which has, moreover, a population that is around 50% larger.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

17 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

I can't even keep my conservative friends in check. Where are all the good liberals, when you need them.... Liberals tend to hate the military industrial complex... We could use more of them speaking out right now, instead of promoting LGBT garbage.

I thought conservatives were angry taxpayers. How can an angry taxpayer want war? Wouldn't you rather high-speed rail? If we're going to overspend, can we at least do it on infrastructure. America has 100 year old bridges that that need to be replaced. Water pipes need to be replaced, Sewers need to be replaced. The electrical grid needs to be update.

Where are you going to find the money for that, if you start bombing Iran?

What do you want libs to speak about? 

How the US should just let Iran keep bombing tankers, shooting down drones, killing protestors, and attacking US embassies? 

Conservatives are angry taxpayers. Angry about spending money on unaffordable illegal immigration, angry about billions going overseas, angry about ridiculous government handouts, etc.

That doesn't mean that conservatives want to wait til Iran beefs up their military so that they can make some bigger attacks in the future. 

Be thankful for Trump and the US dude. Be thankful that Obama and his wads of cash aren't here to keep Iran happy for a few more months while they stockpile more weapons. 

14 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It's obvious you deliberately try to be vague.

It's obvious you generally are vague.

or you are very conscious of creating plausible deniability for yourself to protect your religion

I'm not sure if there is an error in this sentence, if it is simply in an erratic form or if it can only be understood with your prejudices and lies in mind.

Then you always have an "out".  "I never said that" or "That's not what I meant"

Do I say, "that's not what I meant"? Doesn't sound like me. "I never said that" on the other hand is what people often say when you say they said something which they didn't say.

It makes you appear dishonest.

Appearing dishonest would mean nothing next to you.

Since we are talking about the Iranian government,

It isn't because I quoted you saying,

49 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You believe the Iranian government is Muslim?

?

To which I said

33 minutes ago, Marocc said:

I don't consider it a belief. How many non-Muslims are there?

17 minutes ago, Goddess said:

how many non-Muslims are in the Iranian government.  That has nothing to do with anything and doesn't answer the question.

It is relevant in deciding whether a government is Muslim or not.

when I said

35 minutes ago, Marocc said:

I don't consider it a belief.

After already having stated earlier

1 hour ago, Marocc said:

The Iranian government is Muslim

I declare, your question has been answered.

20 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I don't even know what your reply means.

We better read it once more —

37 minutes ago, Marocc said:

That's too vague. What about it exemplifies..?

That's too vague, 

Here that refers to your question. Vague according to Merriam-Webster is defined as follows:

: not clearly expressed : stated in indefinite terms

b : not having a precise meaning

2a : not clearly defined, grasped, or understood : indistinct

b : not clearly felt or sensed : somewhat subconscious

3 : not thinking or expressing one's thoughts clearly or precisely

4 : lacking expression : vacant

5 : not sharply outlined : hazy

I think the two first definitions express clearly what I meant when I said vague.

Now, when I wrote
50 minutes ago, Marocc said:

What about it exemplifies..?

I was urging you to make your question more specific.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What do you want libs to speak about? 

How the US should just let Iran keep bombing tankers, shooting down drones, killing protestors, and attacking US embassies? 

Conservatives are angry taxpayers. Angry about spending money on unaffordable illegal immigration, angry about billions going overseas, angry about ridiculous government handouts, etc.

That doesn't mean that conservatives want to wait til Iran beefs up their military so that they can make some bigger attacks in the future. 

Be thankful for Trump and the US dude. Be thankful that Obama and his wads of cash aren't here to keep Iran happy for a few more months while they stockpile more weapons. 

It's a bunch of false flag done by the military industrial complex to try and get Trump into war. Go watch the movie loose change.

Guest ProudConservative

Trump could lose the election in 2020... and will have no control over the military industrial complex. America has been 19 years in the middle east. All they want to do is waste money, occupying other nations.

My biggest fear isn't Iran... it's the greedy lobbyist in Washington trying to get Trump into a major war. The Cancer is the people running Washington... Your towns are rusting out and collapsing... You're bridges are falling apart. You're letting China take over international trade... because you waste all your time and energy on war.

In 50 years we could be a third world nation... If we don't deal with out domestic infrastructure.

Don't get sucked in by what Iran does to it's people.... You can't spread yourself that thin... and worry about the whole world.... China puts themselves first... and it's worked out amazing for them... Maybe you should do the same.

3 minutes ago, Marocc said:

I was urging you to make your question more specific.

i don't know how to make "Do you believe the Iranian government (which you say consists of Muslims) exemplifies Islamic beliefs?" more specific.

The question is quite specific.  If you don't want to answer it, that's fine.  But don't waste all our time by pretending to be stupid.

17 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Maybe we were ignorant in 2003... but this is 2020... and there will be no excuse for repeating the same mistake.

If Iran was smart... They would train all their citizens on how to use high powered semi-automatic weapons... and arm their citizens to the teeth... Just like the second amendment... A million strong US army... couldn't wage a war with 50 million armed Iranians. They would get plucked off one by one.

America needs to learn a hard lesson... That you can't go around invading other countries... Hitler invaded other countries.

I will not shed a tear for any Canadian that dies, trying to help America invade Iran.

I've already wrote Iran... and told them not to let the American MF's invade ya. I gave them some solidarity. Because right now, i'm embarrsed to have Americunts as my neighbours.. You're becoming a disgrace to the entire world.

I also think it would be wise for Iran to develop nuclear weapons as fast as possible. If America can have them for self dense, so does Iran.... Who knows, maybe a nuclear weapon... will stop you guys from going broke trying to invade them.

Really? Grow up.

You can stop pretending you're a Canadian conservative now. Even the CNN viewers have figured it out by now. Everyone knows that you're a terrorist-sympathizing, west-hating, foreigner (you'd say fellow Canadian if you really were one of us) who's willfully ignorant of every transgression committed by Suleimani, Khomeini etc and keen to turn any action by Trump into "THE WORST THING SINCE TO HAPPEN TO THE WORLD SINCE NANCY PELOSI WAS BORN!"

Guest ProudConservative
6 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Take out the cancerous organ now before it spreads to the whole body. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to understand this!!!!!

If Iran is such a threat... Why doesn't Russia or China try and stop them? You ever ask yourself why so many counties get along with Iran?

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Marocc said:

The idea is to make you think Trump might go to war. It's all that keeps people in line.

Trump has very little control. It's the same folks who did 2003, who are running the show now. Trump is not that smart... he's being played.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Trump could lose the election in 2020... and will have no control over the military industrial complex. America has been 19 years in the middle east. All they want to do is waste money, occupying other nations.

Trump could win in 2020 too...and will still have no control over the military industrial complex, because it is Congress that allocates funding for defence spending.   Congress likes to direct spending to districts for jobs and votes, same as in Canada.

Trump can't even get enough money for his wall without Congress.

America has been in the ME since WW2.

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Really? Grow up.

You can stop pretending you're a Canadian conservative now. Even the CNN viewers have figured it out by now. Everyone knows that you're a terrorist-sympathizing, west-hating, foreigner (you'd say fellow Canadian if you really were one of us) who's willfully ignorant of every transgression committed by Suleimani, Khomeini etc and keen to turn any action by Trump into "THE WORST THING SINCE TO HAPPEN TO THE WORLD SINCE NANCY PELOSI WAS BORN!"

Your pushing for war... Why don't you grow up?

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump could win in 2020 too...and will still have no control over the military industrial complex, because it is Congress that allocates funding for defence spending.   Congress likes to direct spending to districts for jobs and votes, same as in Canada.

Trump can't even get enough money for his wall without Congress.

America has been in the ME since WW2.

Yes... but before Bush... it wasn't way out of hand.