War With Iran?

Guest ProudConservative

17 minutes ago, kactus said:

......because you have habit of accusing others who don't agree with you as 'Iranian agent' or having an affinity for  'shiite' as was evident from your last comment.....

No but I call you out directly as having an extremist pro terrorist agenda based on extreme Islamic fundamentalism as evidenced by previous posts so your anti Iranian position means sweet phack all to me. Unlike you I support moderate Iranians and other non Shiite Muslims  and Kurds. 

Clear enough?

Edited by Rue
  • Haha 1

Just now, kactus said:

Actually, BiBi is not exactly mother Theresa either ML....He travels to US to brown nose the congress and complain how inept he is to deal with Iran and spend the American tax dollar to get the job done. Israel has meddled in the Iranian affairs too by committing a terror act and murdering the Iranian scientist few years ago....Now imagine if that happened the other way round....

Good job Israel !    That's why America gives Israel the military aid.

...nothing special about Iran.

Just now, Rue said:

No but I call you out directly as having an extremist pro terrorist agenda based on extreme Islamic fundamentalism as evidenced by previous posts so your anti Iranian position means sweet phack all to me. Unlike you I support moderate Iranians and other nonvSiite Muslims you hate.

Clear enough?

.....But who gives a pack what you think or stand for Rue...I certainly don't...Get a Kleenex to rub that big nose

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Good job Israel !    That's why America gives Israel the military aid.

...nothing special about Iran.

Of course, we both recall when Iran and Israel were allied...good friends...in opposition to the Arabs.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Most likely by the dumbass American's starting world war 3.

You might want to find out just how many times the US stopped wars in the ME. Start with Eisenhower, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Clinton. Your generation thinks history began yesterday.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Why is Iran so butt hurt ?    Does Tehran really think it has the world's sympathy for a dead terrorist general ?

As usual, all the drama is for the hard liners and domestic consumption.

"Kill the Great Satan"...again...yawn.

Well the Democrats & their fellow travelers sure seem to think he was a saint.

:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're the one in a corner with the paintbrush.

So assassinating Heydrich was the wrong thing for the Czechs to do? 

I am talking about assasination of Gen Soleimani as a high ranking officer but you are obviously so fixated with the German ranking officer that is clouding your judgment. 

Just now, kactus said:

I am talking about assasination of Gen Soleimani as a high ranking officer but you are obviously so fixated with the German ranking officer that is clouding your judgment. 

Would it have been better if Soleimani was a lower ranking officer ?

Fact is, he was targeted for assassination years ago.

May he RIP.

Just now, kactus said:

I see no difference between two butchers wearing uniforms.

You apparently do.

So was it wrong for the Czechs to assassinate Heydrich? Or do I have you far too afraid to answer that one?

7 hours ago, kactus said:

.....But who gives a pack what you think or stand for Rue...I certainly don't...Get a Kleenex to rub that big nose

This is between me and you and of course I challenge your Islamic terrorist fundamentalism or as we say in couched terms flaired nostrils.

Edited by Rue

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I see no difference between two butchers wearing uniforms.

You apparently do.

So was it wrong for the Czechs to assassinate Heydrich? Or do I have you far too afraid to answer that one?

Who is the one with paint brush now? 

Like I said, I have no love for mullahs and as I have said repeatedly a regime that murders its own citizens indiscriminately for their own survival has its days coming.

But we have moved on abit since 1930's. There are international laws circumventing assassinations and as such it may violate those rules especially of a high ranking officer. 

1 minute ago, Rue said:

This is between me and you and of course I challenge your Islamic terrorist fundamentalism or as we say in couched terms flavored nostrils.

.....Challenge me all you like. Maybe that flavoured nostrils needs to adapt to other people's way of thinking instead of spewing hatred and prejudice against others which you often do indiscriminately against a hole nation.

Guest ProudConservative

I hate Islam, but I like Persian people. That's where I stand. We need to help Iran modernize, so they can move away from Islam. Going to war, will just push them closer to Allah.

Edited by ProudConservative