War With Iran?

Guest ProudConservative

11 minutes ago, kactus said:

Israel was not part of JPCOA agreement so BiBI is irrelevant...

Now then, Cpl. Klinger, Iran has been threatening to wipe out Israel for over 20 years. The fact you find this irrelevant speaks to your actual agenda. Psst, you forgot you originally came on to discuss how you hate Iran. Remember. Pinnichio had his nose keep growing when he did that.

You are a no different in ideology than Iran when it comes to the West. Your dispute is not with Iran hating the West, it's in its interpretation of Islam and authority of Muhammed and you are willing to kill fellow Muslims over that. This is why people need to understand Muslim on Muslim war fuels ME instability and forced Jews to create their own country and persecutes non  Muslims as well n.v as Muslims across the ME. It is a pond of quick sand that can pull anyone into its never ending hatred.

Guest ProudConservative
7 minutes ago, Rue said:

Now then, Cpl. Klinger, Iran has been threatening to wipe out Israel for over 20 years. The fact you find this irrelevant speaks to your actual agenda. Psst, you forgot you originally came on to discuss how you hate Iran. Remember. Pinnichio had his nose keep growing when he did that.

You are a no different in ideology than Iran when it comes to the West. Your dispute is not with Iran hating the West, it's in its interpretation of Islam and authority of Muhammed and you are willing to kill fellow Muslims over that. This is why people need to understand Muslim on Muslim war fuels ME instability and forced Jews to create their own country and persecutes non  Muslims as well n.v as Muslims across the ME. It is a pond of quick sand that can pull anyone into its never ending hatred.

Who cares about Israel? It's a tiny country in the middle east. It's not worth going to war, and wasting trillions of dollars to protect. If they get nuked, they get nuked... If they don't want to get nuked, I suggest stop oppressing the Palestinians.... and playing Russian roulette with anti-arabic, and anti-persian sentiment. Israel is less than 0.25% the land area of the United States, and they are overly reliant on the United States for their defense.

If they don't want to get attacked, they shouldn't give other countries a reason to hate them.

Edited by ProudConservative

Just now, ProudConservative said:

Israel is less than 0.25% the land area of the United States, and they are overly reliant on the United States for their defense.

Israel won all its major wars without any help from the USA.

• Like 1

Guest ProudConservative
7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Israel won all its major wars without any help from the USA.

That's all Israel knows how to do. Show aggression and go to war.... They need to chill out, and promote a tourist economy, instead of making themselves a target, by pissing everyone off.

Netanyahu is not an asset. He's making Isreal a target.

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

That's all Israel knows how to do. Show aggression and go to war.... They need to chill out, and promote a tourist economy, instead of making themselves a target, by pissing everyone off.

The Arabs attacked each time. Not Israel. Best bone-up on the 20th century history.

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Arabs attacked each time. Not Israel. Best bone-up on the 20th century history.

I'm an Islamophobe, but even I think going to war with Iran is immoral, a complete waste of tax dollars, and stupid.

13 minutes ago, Rue said:

Just to clarify incase it us difficult to get into the thick skull of some individual I do not hate Iran. I have repeated that I have no love for mullahs and it should have been clear if you were not acting stupid that it is no love for their government but I do love Iran and Iranian people.....ffs Rue de cue even if you were trying to propagate for Israel you could have done a better job.

21 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Still you...you won't answer.

So what's the difference between Heydrich and your General friend?

Both have murdered swaths of people.

Jeez are u guys being deliberately obtuse or just framing the conversation?  Soleimani fought the ISIS. The fact that ISIS didn’t get to Iran under his leadership is a good thing. That is the only thing I hold him accountable for. 

Again your analogy of comparing apple and orange is baseless. 

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, kactus said:

Jeez are u guys being deliberately obtuse or just framing the conversation?  Soleimani fought the ISIS. The fact that ISIS didn’t get to Iran under his leadership is a good thing. That is the only thing I hold him accountable for. 

Again your analogy of comparing apple and orange is baseless. 

Would you rather the Mullahs, or a bunch of Jihadi's taking over, if we let Iran collapse? The Mullahs are easier to deal with. Again, I stay... everyone will lose, except the private contractors.

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Shady said:

There is no war with Iran right now.  So it's all good.

You can find out who wants war, by those who refuse to speak out against the war.... I don't see alot on CNN speaking out against the war. NBC isn't speaking out against the war.

Guest ProudConservative

Had more people protested, we could of stopped George Bush... We should be blocking bridges, freeways... barricading airports... If Trump drops another bomb.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

You can find out who wants war, by those who refuse to speak out against the war.... I don't see alot on CNN speaking out against the war. NBC isn't speaking out against the war.

There is no war to speak out against.

1 hour ago, Rue said:

Your tactic of isolating people who have different opinion to yours and then portray them as anti west doesn’t wash with me Mr Cohen. Go and try that on some sheep....

There is alot I don’t agree with the ideology and the system that Iran has found itself for the last 40 years but to accuse me of hating Iran is a lie and I have seen you doing this consistently on this forum. Go and read your OP on the other thread where you have accused the only language “Iranians” can understand is a missile up their ass....The fact that you have used such a generalised term speaks volume about a mindset that manifests racism and bigotry and the fact that you cannot see this speaks volume on how you perceive the world around you...

Edited by kactus

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Shady said:

There is no war to speak out against.

What Trump just did, would be the equivalent of Iran flying a drone over Washington DC and assassinating their secretary of defense. Iran's not going to let it slide... I suggest that the US suck it up, and take a few counter punches... then back the F@ck off.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, Shady said:

True.  You should give it a month then, and see what happens.  Currently, you're talking about a war that doesn't exist.

Iran has no choice, but to strike back. So we need to accept the hit... Hopefully they just bomb a frigate of something.

Just now, ProudConservative said:

What Trump just did, would be the equivalent of Iran flying a drone over Washington DC and assassinating their secretary of defense. Iran's not going to let it slide... I suggest that the US suck it up, and take a few counter punches... then back the F@ck off.

No it wouldn't be.  Iraq is not Iranian territory.  Furthermore, Soleimani was in Iraq in violation of United Nations resolutions.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

Iran has no choice, but to strike back. So we need to accept the hit... Hopefully they just bomb a frigate of something.

Well, the US had no choice but to strike back.  They just killed one guy.  Pretty limited and focused.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, Shady said:

Well, the US had no choice but to strike back.  They just killed one guy.  Pretty limited and focused.

They should of just attacked the people who stormed the embassy. Conducting a political assignation was way too provocative. Trump is not the smartest person.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Shady said:

Instead they figured it was better to kill the mastermind, illegally in the country and in violation of United Nations resolutions.

Yea... and create thousands of new terrorists. Look how angry Iran is right now. This can't be good.