War With Iran?

Guest ProudConservative

3 minutes ago, kactus said:

I think to instigate the war with Iran will take the country back to the pre war situation with Iraq in 80's. Ofcourse the war is about making money. It is not clear whether it will work for Iranians and in the absence of credible opposition the situation may even get worse

That's Iran's problem....bad leadership since 1979.

There are more Iranians in Los Angeles than Americans in Tehran !

21 minutes ago, kactus said:

That is a valid point DOP. Granted that the mulch regime is despicable and not to be trusted. I just have a problem with you comparing it with Nazis.

I absolutely detest the mullahs

Yes but only when they are Shiite. Who you kidding. 

49 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

For Islamic extremism, Brunei is far worse. They can execute westerners, if an unmarried couple shares a hotel room. Iran is far from that.

Stop with the arm chair I read it on you tube analysis. It means nothing, until you flee from such countries or fight in them what you say is sheltered distorted and meaningless. You want to tell me one cold sore has less puss then another? Why?

Edited by Rue

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Rue said:

Yah reach out to someone calling to wipe out every Jew  on the planet cause his Koran tells him so. Makes sense. You know had Jewsvhugged Hitler none of it would  have happened. Yah I know Michael Jacks9n was misunderstood. Let us all have a pajama party.

All Netanyahu does is trash talk Iran. Why doesn't he get off his fat ass, and ask for a summit in Tehran? Maybe as a show of good faith. What's there too lose, but a little ego.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

America has lost all credibility when it comes to attacking middle eastern countries... When will those idiots learn, and invest in their own country first?

The problem is they cannot. When you have religious clergies ruling the country this is the mess they find themselves in...Ayatollahs are problem and US is just exploiting this to make money. It has always been about money. Forget the liberation, human rights and all that jazz...They are just soundbites....

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

All Netanyahu does is trash talk Iran. Why doesn't he get off his fat ass, and ask for a summit in Tehran? Maybe as a show of good faith. What's there too lose, but a little ego.

A summit  in Tehhran? Ahahah. Wow. Ok I will call Bibi and ask him and also tell him you said he needs liposuction. Thanks.

Guest ProudConservative

I just hope Justin Trudeau sends a big FU to Trump, when Canadians are asked to join the Invasion. As a Canadian, I want no part of invading a sovereign nation.

Edited by ProudConservative

Just now, ProudConservative said:

I just hope Justin Trudeau sends a big FU to Trump, when Canadians are asked to join the Invasion. As a Canadian, I want no part of invading a sovereign nation.

...but it's OK to bomb a sovereign nation, right ?

Trump matters a lot more than Trudeau ever will.

33 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Trump made progress with North Korea. Why can't he do the same with Iran?

Ahah. Yah Kim has been adorable since Trump kissed his ass.

Man keep going. Tell me the love with Putin makes things groovy to.

Edited by Rue

If Americans orother allies are harmed,  u can blame Nancy Pelosi, who is vowing to put measures in place to limit the POTUS military actions when it comes to Iran.

Nancy Pelosi seems more concerned about terrorists instead of Americans!

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, kactus said:

Maybe part of 52 cultural sites Trump twitted he will avenge to target.....Sadly

So Trump mentioned that he wants to bomb cultural sites? Trump should be hung for treason.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

???   Trump will still be U.S. president...and Trudeau will still be a weak ass, blackface prime minister.

I know you have no love for Trudeau and that is clear. But Trudeau is still the prime minister. Trump on the other hand has a lot to answer for and after all an impeachment is still going on 

Just now, ProudConservative said:

So Trump mentioned that he wants to bomb cultural sites? Trump should be hung for treason.

Iran...like the PLO & Hamas...use these "cultural sites" to hide various things they don't want smart bombed.

• Like 1

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, kactus said:

I know you have no love for Trudeau and that is clear. But Trudeau is still the prime minister. Trump on the other hand has a lot to answer for and after all an impeachment is still going on 

The problem is, we never offered conservatives a good alternative. We should of supported MAGA, but gave them an alternative to Trump. Liberals made a huge mistake calling conservatives deplorable's.

Liberals should be clear, that they hate Trump, but will still value a conservatives opinion.

Edited by ProudConservative