War With Iran?

Guest ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

People have got to stop putting wind under Trumps sails... The guys got schizophrenia or some mental illness. The best we can hope for, is to contain him until we vote him out. conservatives have to stop using his name to troll liberals.

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

For all we know it could of been the Russian's doing it to stop the war... Maybe the Iranians did it... to embarrass Trump... I just don't think it was an accident. Iran isn't a bunch of African's living in a Mud Hurt... 

They would be able to tell if it was a departing Aircraft, and ATC would be in constant communication with military command. There is no way, they would let that mistake happened... They would of prepared for the strike.

Come to think about it, If Iran did shoot down the plane... Good for them, it might of just stopped the war. What other choice did they have, Trump was unhinged.

Most people on here don't think it was an accident, but don't know enough to make an informed opinion. and they are not coming up with some wild theories, your pissed because I called you out, and forced you on the attack...

A US Arliegh Burke class destroyer shot down a civvy airliner in the Med years ago,  thinking it was a pair of fighter aircraft in route to a carrier group, The Arliegh is still regarded as one of the best Air defense systems in the world...light years ahead of most Iranian systems...so it is possible.... Is that what happened I don't know. 

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Most people on here don't think it was an accident, but don't know enough to make an informed opinion. and they are not coming up with some wild theories, your pissed because I called you out, and forced you on the attack...

A US Arliegh Burke class destroyer shot down a civvy airliner in the Med years ago,  thinking it was a pair of fighter aircraft in route to a carrier group, The Arliegh is still regarded as one of the best Air defense systems in the world...light years ahead of most Iranian systems...so it is possible.... Is that what happened I don't know. 

By the way i don't have anything against you personally... I just don't want to hear anyone on here.... giving any more praise to Trump. It doesn't matter if people are conservative or liberal. He's a liability and not an asset. Trump is no longer cool.

Edited by ProudConservative

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Reading that made my heart hurt.  There are lots of Canadians that appreciate you very much, are grateful and humbled by all of your sacrifices.  I'm one of them.

Thank you goddess, I wish it was not true but I see it every day. 

Guest ProudConservative

I'm pissed because most people on here seem to love Trump. I only get angry when they... put him on a pedestal... and not realize he's an embarrassment to the entire world.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Thank you goddess, I wish it was not true but I see it every day. 

Just don't support a war with Iran. You know first hand the cost... and being forced to make choices you regret.

Guest ProudConservative

I was one of the ones, who gave Trump the benefit of the doubt.... but the evidence is overwhelming now... That he's completely insane. I want everyone to just detach their ego from Trump. You don't have to love Trump to be a good conservative.

11 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Maybe it's time to get out of the middle east... and rebuild Canada and the US.

If the people live in misery, it's because they never rose up to help themselves.

All I can say... is they kept you there way longer... than you needed to be.... Just to keep the defense contracts flowing.

Most of the people I've talked to who were sent over there... will admit they were used, and they are doing a great service exposing the corruption in the military/Washington establishment.

I'm not saying you were a bad person... Just someone who was used... to make people money.

Canada could deploy forces to bad regions in Africa... that need our help... 

Bombing Iran will just create more Terrorists.

This is where our morals and values part ways, here we live in a nation with so many surpluses we can not even count them, you live in a country that has more to offer than a majority of other nations have , we mostly live in conditions and standards that are light years ahead of many other people in the world, and with all this you and many others have come to the conclusion that we are above helping out those that can not help themselves...Afghanistan case in point after 30 years of war all they wanted was peace, a future for their children, and all they got was a group that wanted to fully control them in all things of life.. the total cost of the Afghan conflict was totaled out to cost each tax payer 100 dollars a year, or 1000.00 over 10 years , I think you got more than your moneys worth

It cost the Pawns 158 lives, and over 3000 wounded, not to mention the over 400 suicides due to PTSD.. plus they paid the same taxes as you did....

Defense contracts in Canada were a joke...before any equipment was purchased enough pawns had to die...So i'm not sure what your talking about , making the military industrial complex rich...here in Canada we could not buy a Canoe without facing years of indecision, and protest for the public...

Like I said before, I did multi tours in Afghanistan not for anyone other than my brothers in arms...their sacrifice was not for treasure, not for rewards of any kind, it was for each other...and while some of us did receive medals and accolades,  that was not our intentions. You can call me a lot of things, pawn is not one of them,  I knew exactly what I had signed on for, and none of those reasons had anything to do with making some one rich...

22 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I'm pissed because most people on here seem to love Trump. I only get angry when they... put him on a pedestal... and not realize he's an embarrassment to the entire world.

My post had nothing to do with trump...it was all you big guy....

20 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Just don't support a war with Iran. You know first hand the cost... and being forced to make choices you regret.

I also know the cost of doing nothing ,letting theses regimes kill when ever the feel the need to scratch an itch...

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I also know the cost of doing nothing ,letting theses regimes kill when ever the feel the need to scratch an itch...

So they kill a few thousand of their own people. We could save millions of people eradicating poverty and disease... with that 7 Trillion we wasted.

All you're doing is... giving the military industrial complex a voice... to exploit the next round of useful idiots.

I don't wanna see Iraq times 10. Iran is extremely powerful.

If the Persians really wanted democracy, they would all agree to fight for it themselves.

If you ask most people in Iran... They will clearly say, that the US is no longer welcome in the region.

So why on earth would we shed more blood for that region?

The people don't call us liberators. They call us occupiers, and you just can't come to terms with the fact... that the war is a mistake... Well at least don't let the next round of soldiers get used, just so you can feel like you were there for a reason.

Sometimes it's good to cut your losses, so you can protect others.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

So they kill a few thousand of their own people. We could save millions of people eradicating poverty and disease... with that 7 Trillion we wasted.

All you're doing is... giving the military industrial complex a voice... to exploit the next round of useful idiots.

Ya whats a few thousand of their own people, then a few thousand in Lebanon,a few thousand in  Israel , another thousand in Yemen same in Saudi Arabia where is the line in the sand when do we stand up an say enough....

The great military complex was invented once man first picked up a club and beat something to death...Man does not know how to live without it...he has always taken from the poor and week....and will continue this as long as he walks the planet... nothing you or me is going to change that...

Iran is nothing like Iraq, and the US coalition destroyed vast chunks of Iraqi army and barely even got up to speed.......it would take even less time to take out Iran... You need to goggle some of this shit....Iran has nothing to offer...thats not what is giving the US pause, their is the cost of the war , then the cost of rebuilding, then the cost of the insurgency, giving Muslims around the world another excuse to travel and try to kill the great western devil the USA. the US is not going to war, not yet.

Guest ProudConservative

Ya whats a few thousand of their own people, then a few thousand in Lebanon,a few thousand in  Israel , another thousand in Yemen same in Saudi Arabia where is the line in the sand when do we stand up an say enough....

The great military complex was invented once man first picked up a club and beat something to death...Man does not know how to live without it...he has always taken from the poor and week....and will continue this as long as he walks the planet... nothing you or me is going to change that...

Iran is nothing like Iraq, and the US coalition destroyed vast chunks of Iraqi army and barely even got up to speed.......it would take even less time to take out Iran... You need to goggle some of this shit....Iran has nothing to offer...thats not what is giving the US pause, their is the cost of the war , then the cost of rebuilding, then the cost of the insurgency, giving Muslims around the world another excuse to travel and try to kill the great western devil the USA. the US is not going to war, not yet.

Well... If you're so keen... Why don't you sign up for special forces, or tactile assistance.. and volunteer to go to Iraq? Or make yourself rich an become a mercenary in Africa... If you love violence... go seek it...

Maybe you will have your legs blown off, or maybe you will come home with a six figure paycheck... Either way you won't be bored, missing your past life... Go ahead, get back in the game.

16 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

If the Persians really wanted democracy, they would all agree to fight for it themselves.

If you ask most people in Iran... They will clearly say, that the US is no longer welcome in the region.

So why on earth would we shed more blood for that region?

The people don't call us liberators. They call us occupiers, and you just can't come to terms with the fact... that the war is a mistake... Well at least don't let the next round of soldiers get used, just so you can feel like you were there for a reason.

Sometimes it's good to cut your losses, so you can protect others.

Normally I would debate this until the cows come home, and frankly I getting tired of trying to convince you of anything, you and people like you are always right, I mean what the fu** do I know I was just a dumb soldier....you can believe what ever it is you like to. one day you are going to run into a mother or wife of a soldier that did not return to his family....you look them in the eyes and tell them is was all a waste ….you tell a soldier who has lost close friends it was a waste, look a wounded soldier in the eyes and ask him if losing a limb was a waste.

Like I said we are cut from two different cloths, with 2 different sets of morals and values, I believe there are lots of things in this world that is worth fighting for, freedom is one of those things, by it mine or my families, or being asked to stand up for someone that can not do it by themselves….you look at us and see pawns, someone who is below your station....I look , and all I see are hero's someone who would give it all to preserve our way of life, and to ensure your kind can maintain their life style, or offer that same thing to a total stranger in a far off land...

Sometimes you have to stand tall, and carry a big stick, and when thats not enough sometimes you have to use it...

10 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

I can't support the Invasion of this country.

Yes your bosses will be removed from power.

No one is advocating invasion. Iranians are very nationalist and foreign soldiers will not be welcomed on Iranian soil. Beside US military will not be able to defeat powerful Iran which is a regional superpower not to mention Iran is vast and full of mountains not desert like Iraq.They preserved for 2500 years and will prevail gain and rid of this occupying Arab lover anti-Persian islamic regime. What is advocated is the removal of this murderous regime which is a great threat to the whole region and the world by means of economic and political pressure and isolating its leaders and kicking them out of the UN and close their nest of spies (embassies) and fierce sanction on regime members.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

UK ambassador arrested for attending vigil for air crash victims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51077897

The UK ambassador to Iran was arrested during anti-government protests in Tehran after officials admitted shooting down a passenger plane.

Rob Macaire was held for three hours, in what the UK described as a "flagrant violation of international law".

It is understood he was attending a vigil for those who died in the crash, which turned into a protest.

He left to make his way back to the UK embassy, but was arrested as he stopped at a barber shop for a haircut.

In a statement, UK Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said: "The arrest of our Ambassador in Tehran without grounds or explanation is a flagrant violation of international law.

"The Iranian government is at a cross-roads moment. It can continue its march towards pariah status with all the political and economic isolation that entails, or take steps to deescalate tensions and engage in a diplomatic path forwards."

BREAK OFF ALL TIES WITH THIS REGIME

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 1/9/2020 at 8:06 PM, ProudConservative said:

Well... If you're so keen... Why don't you sign up for special forces, or tactile assistance.. and volunteer to go to Iraq? Or make yourself rich an become a mercenary in Africa... If you love violence... go seek it...

Maybe you will have your legs blown off, or maybe you will come home with a six figure paycheck... Either way you won't be bored, missing your past life... Go ahead, get back in the game.

Not sure what your problem is, maybe some army guy stole your women, maybe some army guy turn you down when you asked him to dance, I mean Justin said because  it was 2015 right....I don't know anything about you, nor do I care to. But what I do know is you have a chip on your shoulder, your the guy who needs to feel like they are better than everyone else by putting them down.....because I had the nerve to call you out on some ridiculous post that you put out there... Note that YOU put it out there, and continued with it like you knew what you where talking about, that was the funney part....... and now, you've made it your life's mission to how convince the crowd here that your the not the knob I think you are....

On 1/9/2020 at 6:13 PM, ProudConservative said:

People have got to stop putting wind under Trumps sails... The guys got schizophrenia or some mental illness. The best we can hope for, is to contain him until we vote him out. conservatives have to stop using his name to troll liberals.

Hev has a narcissistic personality, dementia , dyslexia neurological deficits causing him  to slur his voice and exhibit aphasia. He is not schizophrenic. None of that justifies anything Iran is doing.

Edited by Rue