War With Iran?

Guest ProudConservative

13 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

Well my version of morality is pretty simple. You don't allow your country to go to war for profit. War is for national defense, when someone else trying to invade you.

And you could totally play by those simple rules if the world was that simple. 

13 hours ago, Marocc said:

Those, too, may be called ignorant morons, if one is inclined to use such language.

How about for loss? You think only defensive war is justified, right?

I think the morals don't vary all that much. Some people simply ignore that voice within that tells them they're wrong. They're so used to ignoring it that it is almost as though it didn't exist. Maybe in time it ceases to exist?

According to what moral code are they the 'nicest' people?

Morality is a big concept. Not promoting war doesn't make you moral.

Yeah, but the land there is good...lots of drugs...

That couldn't have been the reason. There are weapons of mass destruction everywhere.

I think I asked this before, but what makes you think Iran supports independent groups of terrorists? That 'half' there is just a random guess?

None that I ever read. Maybe switch yours?

You realise when you isolate the regime, you isolate the people? You can pretend that it helps the people..... But it might come with a high cost. The sanctions to begin with were the worst choice.

Marocc you live in complete denial, justifying evil, and you're trying to act like you're in a position of moral authority. It doesn't work. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Oh what a horrible world it is. Sometimes one is just forced to go to war for profit.

Not at all. No one ever said they did. I just said that there aren't just two simple rules. It's complicated.

You obviously don't understand it and yet you can read and write.

Edited by WestCanMan

Guest ProudConservative

This is the war machine planting a false flag on Iran, to draw sympathy from Canada and the rest of the world. The military industrial complex is out of control. Canadians should be extremely angry with the Americans right now. We need Justin Trudeau to do the right thing, and expose them from the crooks they are.

Edited by ProudConservative

1 hour ago, ProudConservative said:

This is the war machine planting a false flag on Iran, to draw sympathy from Canada and the rest of the world. The military industrial complex is out of control. Canadians should be extremely angry with the Americans right now. We need Justin Trudeau to do the right thing, and expose them from the crooks they are.

We need rational fact-based opposition to what's happening. Without real evidence this sounds a lot like the same sort of Deep-state nonsense Trump uses to justify acting irrationally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProudConservative said:

This is the war machine planting a false flag on Iran, to draw sympathy from Canada and the rest of the world.

No, I, like many others though it extremely suspicious at the start. For a relatively new plane with a carrier that had an otherwise spotless record of safety to inexplicably go down over Iran with no call for help, that suddenly, just a short time after Iran had been firing missiles at the US seemed awfully coincidental.

I think all the Iranian military were on super-duper high alert anxiously waiting for American retaliation. Especially the anti-aircraft people who would expect to be among their first targets. I think some dummy made a wrong decision and shot down the Ukrainian airline because he thought it was an American drone or bomber or something.

Edited by Argus

1 hour ago, Shady said:

If it's true, is everybody gonna just ignore Iran's war crime? 

Yes, pretty much. Iran won't admit it. And the world ignores the ongoing crimes by China easily enough. The fact half the passengers were Iranian is evidence it wasn't on purpose anyway. And Trump won't care because the plane was filled with Muslims. He'll probably laugh at their clumsiness.

There's nothing Ukraine or Canada can do as they barely have militaries.

Canada will send a stern note, though!

Edited by Argus

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

Canada will send a stern note, though!

Amidst a great gnashing of the opposition's teeth you think?

I'd like to think there's a least a few cracks showing thru the partisanship over this.  They seem pretty scarce around here so far.

Edited by eyeball

17 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Amidst a great gnashing of the opposition's teeth you think?

I'd like to think there's a least a few cracks showing thru the partisanship over this.  They seem pretty scarce around here so far.

I don't see what partisanship has to do with anything here. It's true that Canada is not respected by other governments but I hardly see that as being responsible for this happening.

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

I don't see what partisanship has to do with anything here.

Ideology then...which partisanship follows accordingly.

It's true that Canada is not respected by other governments but I hardly see that as being responsible for this happening.

I think it's truer to say conservatives have no respect for Trudeau (neither do I but that's besides the point) but it's another to say Trudeau is why other countries disrespect us.  We deserve that for being such willing cling-on's around Uncle Sam's ass - something Canada's conservative political parties have always been especially prone to.

3 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

this is the second time you posted this conspiracy theory , although this time you left out the magnetic pulse wpn...any proof, maybe a source , maybe more than hot wind out of your arse …. 

Guest ProudConservative
11 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

this is the second time you posted this conspiracy theory , although this time you left out the magnetic pulse wpn...any proof, maybe a source , maybe more than hot wind out of your arse …. 

Go watch Loose Change, and get yourself an education.

Guest ProudConservative
1 hour ago, Argus said:

No, I, like many others though it extremely suspicious at the start. For a relatively new plane with a carrier that had an otherwise spotless record of safety to inexplicably go down over Iran with no call for help, that suddenly, just a short time after Iran had been firing missiles at the US seemed awfully coincidental.

I think all the Iranian military were on super-duper high alert anxiously waiting for American retaliation. Especially the anti-aircraft people who would expect to be among their first targets. I think some dummy made a wrong decision and shot down the Ukrainian airline because he thought it was an American drone or bomber or something.

Who know... I don't Trust the military industrial complex... They have been pissing the Muslims off on purpose, just to get their defense contracts.

I'm no fan of the Islam religion, but when Trump brags about how he wants to bomb their cultural sites.... He's not helping the efforts to reform Islam.

He's just producing more terrorists, will have to deal with.

I don't know how much is Trump's fault, or if the deepstate is trying to make him a useful Idiot. All I know is the US spent $7 Trillion since George Bush invaded...

You could give every person in the GTA a million dollars, and it would still be cheaper. War is the biggest waste of money, and I would vote liberal... if it meant stopping a war.

Guest ProudConservative
36 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

You do realize you were a pawn? The only reason you were sent overseas, was to tread water...while the defense contractors... invoiced Americans for Trillions of dollars. I don't know about you, but I personally don't like being someone else's B@tch.

17.jpg

23 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Go watch Loose Change, and get yourself an education.

Funney , thats what I was doing until I read your post...perhaps you can give me a source where a magnetic pulse can explode an airliner, you do know what this wpn does right...did you also know that this aircraft was one of many in the air, with aircraft below and above, are you suggestion that this wpn is directional... I love to learn more about this theory just point me in the right direction....

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Yes it is a likely possibility. If proven that Iranian military has shot down a plane just taken off from their own airport full with Iranians of Canadian citizenship (dual citizens for whom Iran regime has no value and often take them hostage and use as bargaining item or force false confessions) then there is another reason among hundreds more to take Iranian political and military leaders to inter nation courts and charge them with crimes against humanity.

What the hell happening to the democratic world being so silence abut so many crimes commited by this regime every day? 

3 hours ago, Shady said:

If it's true, is everybody gonna just ignore Iran's war crime?  If an American general was killed, would Trump have the right to shoot down a passenger airliner?  Yes right?

There are getting away with so much crimes because Russians and Chinese are prostituting themselves to mullahs and Europeans are scared and appeasing them and US doesn't have the balls to remove this regime . 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Guest ProudConservative
18 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Funney , thats what I was doing until I read your post...perhaps you can give me a source where a magnetic pulse can explode an airliner, you do know what this wpn does right...did you also know that this aircraft was one of many in the air, with aircraft below and above, are you suggestion that this wpn is directional... I love to learn more about this theory just point me in the right direction....

For all we know it could of been the Russian's doing it to stop the war... Maybe the Iranians did it... to embarrass Trump... I just don't think it was an accident. Iran isn't a bunch of African's living in a Mud Hurt... 

They would be able to tell if it was a departing Aircraft, and ATC would be in constant communication with military command. There is no way, they would let that mistake happened... They would of prepared for the strike.

Come to think about it, If Iran did shoot down the plane... Good for them, it might of just stopped the war. What other choice did they have, Trump was unhinged.

15 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

You do realize you were a pawn? The only reason you were sent overseas, was to the private war machine... billions of dollars.

ouch...I've been called a lot of things pawn is nothing new....thats your opinion, your entitled to atleast that, although  it fits a lot of Canadians opinions. Military persons are nothing more than shit to be scrapped of your shoes... not because we are any less Canadian, but because we hold different morals and values than you, almost like you were some how disappointed at your lot in life, and wish you had taken a different route... When first joined the military I had great intentions for Queen and country, I was proud to wear the Canadian flag on my shoulder to carry out foreign policy of our great nation.... I quickly became jaded like most military members the majority of Canadians did not give a rats ass about us....and the reasons for staying in the military was for the guy on the right and left of me....not for you or the country but fellow soldiers thats why I stayed... wearing that flag on my shoulder was to honor those that had fought before me...

While over in Afghanistan we became very good at what we were sent over to do, Kill bad guys in your honor, but it turned into a lot more than that, we assisted in building a major dam that would provide power, we assisted in building paved roads for ease of travel and the economy, we built wells for clean drinking water, irrigation ditch's for crops, the soldiers personally bought ambulances and fire trucks out of their own pockets and donated them to those that needed them...we built schools , fire houses, we patrol the back country hunting Taliban like dogs so the Afghanis people could sleep at night in safety.. Ya so if thats what a pawn does, sign me up again...

Guest ProudConservative
6 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

ouch...I've been called a lot of things pawn is nothing new....thats your opinion, your entitled to atleast that, although  it fits a lot of Canadians opinions. Military persons are nothing more than shit to be scrapped of your shoes... not because we are any less Canadian, but because we hold different morals and values than you, almost like you were some how disappointed at your lot in life, and wish you had taken a different route... When first joined the military I had great intentions for Queen and country, I was proud to wear the Canadian flag on my shoulder to carry out foreign policy of our great nation.... I quickly became jaded like most military members the majority of Canadians did not give a rats ass about us....and the reasons for staying in the military was for the guy on the right and left of me....not for you or the country but fellow soldiers thats why I stayed... wearing that flag on my shoulder was to honor those that had fought before me...

While over in Afghanistan we became very good at what we were sent over to do, Kill bad guys in your honor, but it turned into a lot more than that, we assisted in building a major dam that would provide power, we assisted in building paved roads for ease of travel and the economy, we built wells for clean drinking water, irrigation ditch's for crops, the soldiers personally bought ambulances and fire trucks out of their own pockets and donated them to those that needed them...we built schools , fire houses, we patrol the back country hunting Taliban like dogs so the Afghanis people could sleep at night in safety.. Ya so if thats what a pawn does, sign me up again...

Maybe it's time to get out of the middle east... and rebuild Canada and the US.

If the people live in misery, it's because they never rose up to help themselves.

All I can say... is they kept you there way longer... than you needed to be.... Just to keep the defense contracts flowing.

Most of the people I've talked to who were sent over there... will admit they were used, and they are doing a great service exposing the corruption in the military/Washington establishment.

I'm not saying you were a bad person... Just someone who was used... to make people money.

Canada could deploy forces to bad regions in Africa... that need our help... 

Bombing Iran will just create more Terrorists.