War With Iran?

Guest ProudConservative

8 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

It's a bunch of false flag done by the military industrial complex to try and get Trump into war. Go watch the movie loose change.

Trump isn't going to go to war. He doesn't need to. He's changed the game.

It used to be called "Our peons will kill your peons", now it's "You can play stupid 'til one of our soldier gets hurt, then you're a valid military target." 

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump isn't going to go to war. He doesn't need to. He's changed the game.

It used to be called "Our peons will kill your peons", now it's "You can play stupid 'til one of our soldier gets hurt, then you're a valid military target." 

Even if Trump doesn't go to war... He's destroyed international relations in the middle east. How will future governments be able to get things done with Iran... When the citizens hate our guts now?

Trump has made diplomacy impossible, because he goes around saying stupid crap, like he has the right to bomb "Cultural Sites".

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes it was...by design.   

Don't like it ?    Then stop America from doing so...if you can.

Good luck with that.....

Canada's should stop doing trade with American's. Stop vacationing there. Boycott American products... Trade with the Chinese. Canada should close the border.... even if it hurts our economy. We need to send a message.

America seems to want to impose sanctions on everyone else... Maybe the whole world shut block oil and resources going to America... Good luck with that, since you need the Chinese for you're electronics.

Edited by ProudConservative

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Your pushing for war... Why don't you grow up?

The US doesn't need to go to war with Iran. They're already way out front. It's Iran that needs war if they want to save face, and that's not a good enough reason imo.

I'm pushing for people to realize that under Trump, almost no US soldiers are dying. There are almost no civilian casualties in the ME. Islamic state is no longer a landholder. The leadership of islamic state is dying off. The Quds leadership, which is reviled across the ME for their legacy of murder & torture, is dying. 

Iran and NoKo are suffering, but they don't have to be. They can make better choices. After the election in November they'll know whether or not they can keep getting away with what they've been doing for all these recent years.

Guest ProudConservative

The US doesn't need to go to war with Iran. They're already way out front. It's Iran that needs war if they want to save face, and that's not a good enough reason imo.

I'm pushing for people to realize that under Trump, almost no US soldiers are dying. There are almost no civilian casualties in the ME. Islamic state is no longer a landholder. The leadership of islamic state is dying off. The Quds leadership, which is reviled across the ME for their legacy of murder & torture, is dying. 

Iran and NoKo are suffering, but they don't have to be. They can make better choices. After the election in November they'll know whether or not they can keep getting away with what they've been doing for all these recent years.

How can you defend Trump after he says he has the right to bomb their "Cultural Sites"?

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Canada's should stop doing trade with American's. Stop vacationing there. Boycott American products... Trade with the Chinese. Canada should close the border.... even if it hurts our economy. We need to send a message.

America seems to want to impose sanctions on everyone else... Maybe the whole world shut block oil and resources going to America... Good luck with that, since you need the Chinese for you're electronics.

LMAO, you're sooooo not Canadian dude. My guess is that if you live here, you still don't even have a Canadian passport yet and you're on a terrorist watchlist. 

19 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

If Iran is such a threat... Why doesn't Russia or China try and stop them? You ever ask yourself why so many counties get along with Iran?

Again the post shows your ignorance of world politics. Russia and China always supported murderous regimes like Assad of Syria and ayatollahs of Iran. They both benefit enormously. Iran regime is a threat to democratic world like the West not dictatorships like China and Russia. They have replaced the West in Iran and are sucking their blood by huge lucrative contracts including oil contracts and military hardware. Not to mention politically. Iran is closest to Russia and China and give away their nation's money to these countries or support their colonies like Syria and Yemen with Iranian's money when Iranians are living in poverty and economic hardship. What could be better than this for Russia and China. They are both murderous regimes and have killed millions of their own people. Good colleagues of Iran regime.

The only countries getting along well with Iran regime are other murderous countries like Russia and China and Syria and Sudan and terrorist groups in Middle East. So you figure it out.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, WestCanMan said:

LMAO, you're sooooo not Canadian dude. My guess is that if you live here, you still don't even have a Canadian passport yet and you're on a terrorist watchlist. 

Actually i'm on a watch list by homeland security because I was taking photographs too close a factory... I didn't even realize it. They wouldn't even let me open my mouth.. Told me to stand 10 feet away, and let them have a private conversation.

America is a twisted police state drunk on power.

Guest ProudConservative
6 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Again the post shows your ignorance of world politics. Russia and China always supported murderous regimes like Assad of Syria and ayatollahs of Iran. They both benefit enormously. Iran regime is a threat to democratic world like the West not dictatorships like China and Russia. They have replaced the West in Iran and are sucking their blood by huge lucrative contracts including oil contracts and military hardware. Not to mention politically. Iran is closest to Russia and China and give away their nation's money to these countries or support their colonies like Syria and Yemen with Iranian's money when Iranians are living in poverty and economic hardship. What could be better than this for Russia and China. They are both murderous regimes and have killed millions of their own people. Good colleagues of Iran regime.

Yes the world is messy and complicate... It's why you don't Try and be the worlds policeman... The founding fathers were isolationist. They would never support trying to impose democracy on other nations.

I actually agree with your constitution. It's too bad, you don't follow it.

Ron Paul is a conservative... My position is the same as his. You don't get involved in unnecessary wars, and you worry about sound money and economics.

Just now, ProudConservative said:

How can you defend Trump after he says he has the right to bomb their "Cultural Sites"?

He shouldn't have said that, but Trump says a lot of things that he probably shouldn't say. His actions though, are extremely on-point 99.9% of the time.

I can't say the same for Obama or Trudeau.

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Yes the world is messy and complicate... It's why you don't Try and be the worlds policeman... The founding fathers were isolationist. They would never support trying to impose democracy on other nations.

I actually agree with your constitution. It's too bad, you don't follow it.

Terrorist regimes must not be allowed to survive and expand. It is a danger to everyone especially democratic world. Our fathers died in second world war so that we live in democracy but we MUST GUARD this democracy and do not allow terrorist murderous regimes like Iran regime to expand and jeopardize our democracy and while at it help Iranian people to free themselves of these bloodthirsty mullahs too..

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Guest ProudConservative

He shouldn't have said that, but Trump says a lot of things that he probably shouldn't say. His actions though, are extremely on-point 99.9% of the time.

I can't say the same for Obama or Trudeau.

Because maybe Trump has early alzheimer's, dementia, or schizophrenia. It could explain why he completely normal one day, and totally off the rails the next. I wouldn't put too much faith in a loose canyon.

It's time to find a conservative like Ron Paul.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Terrorist regime must not be allowed to survive and expand. It is a danger to everyone especially democratic world. Our fathers died in second world war so that we live in democracy but we MUST GUARD this democracy and do not allow terrorist murderous regime to expand and jeopardize our democracy.

Iran is keeping the terrorists in Check. If you take out the government you get the next Isis. Right now Iran mainly hates Israel... It's not worth trillions of dollars to protect. Trying to impose democracy on the middle east is a big waste of lives and money.

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Actually i'm on a watch list by homeland security because I was taking photographs too close a factory... I didn't even realize it. They wouldn't even let me open my mouth.. Told me to stand 10 feet away, and let them have a private conversation.

America is a twisted police state drunk on power.

That doesn't ring true.

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

This is the part that Trump-hating, CNN-regurgitating, mouth-breathers hate to comment on.

It destroys their narrative that Trump's foreign policy is a disaster and that he's dangerous to America and the world. 

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Not your money...not your call.   Even Ron Paul voted for WAR.

Seven Trillion dollars has be wasted in the middle east since George Bush went to war... Let me put that in perspective 7 Million times a Million.

For that amount of Money, you could give $1 million dollars to every citizen living in the Chicago and the surrounding region.

You could give $500 000 to everyone in New York City.

8 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Iran is keeping the terrorists in Check. If you take out the government you get the next Isis. Right now Iran mainly hates Israel... It's not worth trillions of dollars to protect.

Again your post shows ignorance. Iran regime (not Iran or Iranians) hate everyone even their own nation (about 80% of them who do not follow exactly what they order). They hate the West, they hate non-Muslims, they hate even Sunny Muslims, they hate the communists, liberals, nationalists, environmentalists, Women, unions, workers, farmers.......... they hate the minorities, they only love themselves. About 200,000 subhuman mullahs.

Iran will not be another Iraq and Syria because it is an advanced society, If regime is taken out a democratic government elected by the people of Iran will replace them. The threat of war and terrorism will diminish and the world will be peaceful and prosperous again

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Again your post shows ignorance. Iran regime (not Iran or Iranians) hate everyone even their own nation (about 80% of them who do not follow exactly what they order). They hate the West, they hate non-Muslims, they hate even Sunny Muslims, they hate the communists, liberals, nationalists, environmentalists, Women, unions, workers, farmers.......... they hate the minorities, they only love themselves. About 200,000 subhuman mullahs.

You're far better off living in Iran than half the places in Africa... or North Korea. People have far more freedom there, then you think.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Seven Trillion dollars has be wasted in the middle east since George Bush went to war... Let me put that in perspective 7 Million times a Million.

So ?    Not your money...not your concern.

George H. W. Bush went to war in 1991 and America actually made money.