'Tis the season ...

jacee

28 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Guessing you're from 'The Land of Ginger' . . . . and yes, what western Canadian would waddle around in those uniforms swatting at a nerf ball ?  

What part of " Not to be taken seriously. " is giving you trouble?

9 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Guessing you're from 'The Land of Ginger' . . . . and yes, what western Canadian would waddle around in those uniforms swatting at a nerf ball ?  

Nerf ball?

Tell that to the families of Phillip Hughes, Ian Folley, Alcwyn Jenkins, Zulfiqar Bhatti, Darryn Randall, Raman Lamba, Abdul Aziz, George Summers or any of the other cricketers who have died after being struck by a ''nerf ball''.

Edited by Iceni warrior

(note, Dec.19-no.9 edited by me voluntarily-I went too far)

Just a couple of things:

1-Santa and his sleigh in real life would be intercepted and force landed if not blown out of the sky

2-Santa's reindeer's poo when descending from the above and hitting rooves would cause  major liability

3-Santa is clearly a pedophile

4-Santa is Satan if you simply put the n back where it belongs and it would describe the obsession with materialism and why he descends into a fire-place (hell)

5-Rudolph would be arrested for driving while intoxicated

6-Santa's toys are made by slave and cheap labour in Asia

7-Santa's Elves are cult following lunatics or exploited

8-if the three wise men were so smart why did not one of them give Jesus Israeli savings bonds or something practical

9-if Mary really did have Jesus but remain a virgin can you please explain what the hell Joseph was doing hanging around late at night

10-why do people kill trees and bring them in their house causing millions of squirrels and birds to go homeless

11-why do people at Christmas think they can buy their way out of the bad things they did

12-why do people at Christmas think they are getting a deal the day after Christmas when they know damn well the prices were jacked up before Christmas and have only been discounted back to their normal prices

13-why do Supreme Court of Canada Judges wear Santa Claus outfits

14- why must politicians send stupid cards to people who never voted for them posing with their families but never their mistresses

15-why must Christians feel guilty that Santa never delivered toys to we Jews, I do not blame them, its cool

16-why must Christians ask me if its ok to say Merry Christmas-why can't they be happy and celebrate whatever they want as long as they do not hurt anyone

17-why do Christians put hairnets on ham and serve ham anyways at Christmas

18-what is with Christians and mayonnaise while we are at it, why the obsession

19-if Santa is fat he would be diabetic so why would he drink coke

20-why would people leave socks out for their presents, why not leave their underwear s well, how rude is that not to mention smelly

21-why do we have to watch that movie over and over with Jimmy Stewart he was such a whiner

22-Scrooge and the Christmas stoy was  a movie made by communists in Hollywood to undermine capitalism

23-the Grinch movie is racist as the Grinch is a clear reference to a different skin coloured individual assigning him negative qualities.

Finally Santa would be arrested for break and entry,  and home invasion and in US homes be shot and killed not to mention getting a serious hernia trying to fit into chimneys.

So I say oh just calm down.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Iceni warrior said:

Nerf ball?

Tell that to the families of Phillip Hughes, Ian Folley, Alcwyn Jenkins, Zulfiqar Bhatti, Darryn Randall, Raman Lamba, Abdul Aziz, George Summers or any of the other cricketers who have died after being struck by a ''nerf ball''.

This is getting way to serious, I was only poking fun at some of your national sports thats all, I by no means are making light of anyone who wave died while playing a game... no game is ever worth anyone dying over....

• Like 2

On 12/15/2019 at 6:42 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Don't forget "Ha Ha Ha"  - Have a Happy Hanukkah  :lol: 

Diwali and Eid are past so ...

This is Canada, not Israel, Pakistan or some Muslim or African country. The only true and real religion in Canada is the Christian religion. All other religions are just foreign ones and they need not be recognized in Canada at all. But I am pretty sure that our dear anti-Canadian political leaders will no doubt be wishing those foreign religions to have a happy day while they will all ignore saying Merry Christmas. I bet that you are probably too afraid and maybe too politically correct to want to say to everyone here to have a Merry Christmas, eh? ;)

On 12/18/2019 at 4:07 AM, Shady said:

Yes, as I’ve said, this stuff gets mentioned, posted, etc every year.  Usually sooner though.  Progressives think it’s smart n edgy.  Maybe the first time,  but not the millionth time.  It’s just sad now. 

If someone here wished the Muslims or Pakistanis or the Jews a happy holiday no one here would dare comment and even try and find something funny or insulting to say about their religious holidays. But boy do those offended lefty liberals out there in dumb downed Canada land ever get offended when someone here wishes everyone here to have a Merry Christmas. The hatred shown by these commie haters of Christianity is quite evident. I say keep on saying Merry Christmas, and keep trying to pizz them offended commies off. I do really enjoy hurting their sensitive feelings. Ha-ha-ha.   Merry Christmas too everyone here. :)  

18 hours ago, Rue said:

(note, Dec.19-no.9 edited by me voluntarily-I went too far)

Just a couple of things:

1-Santa and his sleigh in real life would be intercepted and force landed if not blown out of the sky

2-Santa's reindeer's poo when descending from the above and hitting rooves would cause  major liability

3-Santa is clearly a pedophile

4-Santa is Satan if you simply put the n back where it belongs and it would describe the obsession with materialism and why he descends into a fire-place (hell)

5-Rudolph would be arrested for driving while intoxicated

6-Santa's toys are made by slave and cheap labour in Asia

7-Santa's Elves are cult following lunatics or exploited

8-if the three wise men were so smart why did not one of them give Jesus Israeli savings bonds or something practical

9-if Mary really did have Jesus but remain a virgin can you please explain what the hell Joseph was doing hanging around late at night

10-why do people kill trees and bring them in their house causing millions of squirrels and birds to go homeless

11-why do people at Christmas think they can buy their way out of the bad things they did

12-why do people at Christmas think they are getting a deal the day after Christmas when they know damn well the prices were jacked up before Christmas and have only been discounted back to their normal prices

13-why do Supreme Court of Canada Judges wear Santa Claus outfits

14- why must politicians send stupid cards to people who never voted for them posing with their families but never their mistresses

15-why must Christians feel guilty that Santa never delivered toys to we Jews, I do not blame them, its cool

16-why must Christians ask me if its ok to say Merry Christmas-why can't they be happy and celebrate whatever they want as long as they do not hurt anyone

17-why do Christians put hairnets on ham and serve ham anyways at Christmas

18-what is with Christians and mayonnaise while we are at it, why the obsession

19-if Santa is fat he would be diabetic so why would he drink coke

20-why would people leave socks out for their presents, why not leave their underwear s well, how rude is that not to mention smelly

21-why do we have to watch that movie over and over with Jimmy Stewart he was such a whiner

22-Scrooge and the Christmas stoy was  a movie made by communists in Hollywood to undermine capitalism

23-the Grinch movie is racist as the Grinch is a clear reference to a different skin coloured individual assigning him negative qualities.

Finally Santa would be arrested for break and entry,  and home invasion and in US homes be shot and killed not to mention getting a serious hernia trying to fit into chimneys.

So I say oh just calm down.

And a bah humbug too you. :P  I bet that you would never try and poke fun of or try to insult any other foreign religion or celebration in Canada, now would you? Come on, tell the truth if you dare to do so. It has become so politically correct to attack Christianity and Christmas because the globalist Zionists have made it that way. I don't see Judaism as being any better a religion than the Islamic religion. They both appear to despise anyone who is not of their religious ilk. Just saying.  Anyway, have a Merry Christmas. Ho-ho-ho. ;)

2 hours ago, taxme said:

And a bah humbug too you. :P  I bet that you would never try and poke fun of or try to insult any other foreign religion or celebration in Canada, now would you? Come on, tell the truth if you dare to do so. It has become so politically correct to attack Christianity and Christmas because the globalist Zionists have made it that way. I don't see Judaism as being any better a religion than the Islamic religion. They both appear to despise anyone who is not of their religious ilk. Just saying.  Anyway, have a Merry Christmas. Ho-ho-ho. ;)

Well, it is the season for snowflakes I suppose.

7 hours ago, taxme said:

This is Canada, not Israel, Pakistan or some Muslim or African country. The only true and real religion in Canada is the Christian religion. All other religions are just foreign ones and they need not be recognized in Canada at all. 

Ahhhhhh . . . . . not so fast Grasshopper.  There are hundreds of 'earth based' religions/belief systems in North America.  Pre-date the European fantasy religions by thousands of years.  The native religions honored mother earth and father sky.  Concepts that were as foreign to the creeping Europeans and their 'holy men' as their fantasy religion was to the original NA inhabitants. Many of us don't believe your "true and real" religion. . . . . lighten-up my friend, the solstice is older than you and I, and is recognized around the northern hemisphere especially as the real celebration.  Enjoy . . . 

3 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Ahhhhhh . . . . . not so fast Grasshopper.  There are hundreds of 'earth based' religions/belief systems in North America.  Pre-date the European fantasy religions by thousands of years.  The native religions honored mother earth and father sky.  Concepts that were as foreign to the creeping Europeans and their 'holy men' as their fantasy religion was to the original NA inhabitants. Many of us don't believe your "true and real" religion. . . . . lighten-up my friend, the solstice is older than you and I, and is recognized around the northern hemisphere especially as the real celebration.  Enjoy . . . 

Okay butterfly. Saying Merry Christmas is just another part of our Canadian Christian culture and traditions. I am at a loss as to why some members here appear to feel so offended by, and appear to have had their sensitive politically correct feelings hurt by anyone saying Merry Christmas, and have to mock or attack them for saying Merry Christmas. No one would dare mock or attack anyone here who would say happy Hanukkah. Oh-no. That is real blasphemy. But of course these attacks are being done by the ZOG bosses here in Canada who despise Christianity and Christmas, and want it gone. Bah humbug to that ilk. I am glad to see that more people are saying Merry Christmas today much to the chagrin of the ZOG.  

Those same leftist liberal members here who always call for tolerance towards one another sure have a problem with anyone who says something like Merry Christmas and find it oh so intolerable. Then they attack and mock those people and their celebration. A bloody bunch of hypocrites.

Okay, I will lighten up now. Merry Christmas. :D

Edited by taxme

8 hours ago, Iceni warrior said:

Well, it is the season for snowflakes I suppose.

Canada is full of those lefty liberal offended snowflakes. It's sad that they are not like real snowflakes that eventually do melt away, and all end up flowing back into the swamp. ;)

Merry Christmas. :)

50 minutes ago, taxme said:

Canada is full of those lefty liberal offended snowflakes. It's sad that they are not like real snowflakes that eventually do melt away, and all end up flowing back into the swamp. ;)

Merry Christmas. :)

Actually, I was refering to you.

Have a happy holiday and a fantastic festive season though. :D

7 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

Actually, I was refering to you.

Have a happy holiday and a fantastic festive season though. :D

Buddy boy, I am far from being one of those crybaby lefty snowflakes. I can take the heat, unlike the many lefty liberal offended snowflakes can. They start to melt when I put the conservative heat on them. Lol. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Ho-ho-ho. ;) 

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

Buddy boy, I am far from being one of those crybaby lefty snowflakes. I can take the heat, unlike the many lefty liberal offended snowflakes can. They start to melt when I put the conservative heat on them. Lol. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Ho-ho-ho. ;) 

My mistake, I thought you were whining about being a poor persecuted Christian.

Have a cool Yule and a happy Saturnalia. :P

9 hours ago, Iceni warrior said:

My mistake, I thought you were whining about being a poor persecuted Christian.

Have a cool Yule and a happy Saturnalia. :P

I am not a practicing Christian. All I am doing here is standing up for the Christian religion. The one and only true religion in Canada. All the rest are just foreign born ones. It is so sad to see Christians constantly keep turning their Christian cheeks. They appear to be quite a bunch of scared sheep and of taking on the anti-Christian lion. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Ho-ho-ho. 

On 12/20/2019 at 4:14 AM, taxme said:

If someone here wished the Muslims or Pakistanis or the Jews a happy holiday no one here would dare comment and even try and find something funny or insulting to say about their religious holidays. But boy do those offended lefty liberals out there in dumb downed Canada land ever get offended when someone here wishes everyone here to have a Merry Christmas. The hatred shown by these commie haters of Christianity is quite evident. I say keep on saying Merry Christmas, and keep trying to pizz them offended commies off. I do really enjoy hurting their sensitive feelings. Ha-ha-ha.   Merry Christmas too everyone here. :)  

Nobody's offended by Merry Christmas.

Christians made up that nonsense so they could feel offended, and offend others too! 

Edited by jacee
  • Haha 1