'Tis the season ...

jacee

1 hour ago, DrYouth said:

So...

"Tis the Season" OP has taken a distinctly unChristmaslike turn...

But despite all the differences on here I'm going to throw in a....

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all forumites!!!

What's a forum without points to argue....

christmas.jpg

...and a happy holidays to you too doc.

Edited by Iceni warrior
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, jacee said:

You should try that sometime! 

Merry Christmas. 

And there are some here who should do the same thing also. I will not mention their names. Being oh so politically incorrect gets me plenty of enemies around here but that is okay because when I get labelled nasty names, I know that I am winning the battle with them. When they cannot win a debate or argument with me, they resort to nastiness. Truth hurts some people most times. Aw well, what more can be said about them.  

Merry Christmas. :)

On 12/22/2019 at 6:42 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Let's try to make 2020 the year when we discover the beauty of coexistence...

And let's all try showing some tolerance of others around here for a change who have a different opinion and points of view to theirs. It's okay to disagree with someone but when they have to resort to labeling people with nasty descriptions, this only shows that they do not want to coexist one bit. Now I wonder as to who I am referring to here? Ho-ho-ho. :D

On 12/23/2019 at 5:06 PM, taxme said:

I know that you are referring to me in those anti-white Christians photos above. You pretty much keep showing me here as to just how disgusting and are such an intolerant deplorable bigot of a person you can really be. If all of your ilk are like you, well no wonder this world will never get any better. The only reason why the world is still afloat is thanks to Christianity, and not Judaism. At least Christians try to show love and tolerance and peace while it would appear as though your ilk want to do just the opposite. Make the world into their own intolerant and bigoted and pathetic sick world. I did not realize up too now about just how much hatred you have for others whom you do not like or agree with. It would appear as though you do really need to practice some Christianity in your useless life for a change. The other one is not working for you. Just my opinion of course. :D

Nothing in the pictures I showed depicts Christian's. Thanks though for proving by saying that you are a Christian Identity white racist who mixes Christianity with racism and believes the two are connected. Genius.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Being so politically incorrect gets me plenty of enemies around here, but that's okay because when I get labelled nasty names, I know that I am winning the battle with them. When they cannot win a debate or argument with me, they resort to nastiness. Truth hurts some people most times. Aw well, what more can be said about them.  

What exactly is the 'battle' that you are winning?  Most folks on this thread seem quite tolerant, and can 'give and take' with some humour thrown in . . . . except you.  Perhaps some de-programming in the New Year would be helpful . . . . .  Try to have a good celebration of whatever you believe in.  Hopefully it won't be harmful to others as you rage your 'battle' . . . Seasons Greetings to you and yours.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:37 PM, Rue said:

Nothing in the pictures I showed depicts Christian's. Thanks though for proving by saying that you are a Christian Identity white racist who mixes Christianity with racism and believes the two are connected. Genius.

Check under your bed tonight. I might be there hiding under it with my Nazi uniform on. Boo!  :lol:  

On 12/24/2019 at 3:00 PM, Nefarious Banana said:

What exactly is the 'battle' that you are winning?  Most folks on this thread seem quite tolerant, and can 'give and take' with some humour thrown in . . . . except you.  Perhaps some de-programming in the New Year would be helpful . . . . .  Try to have a good celebration of whatever you believe in.  Hopefully it won't be harmful to others as you rage your 'battle' . . . Seasons Greetings to you and yours.

So, just where am I being less tolerant then some others here? When they start calling me names like Nazi, fritz, racist, and white supremacist, well, I would say that is not being very tolerant or trying to show some humor. That is just plain showing true ignorance and intolerance with a touch of some kind of warped commie humor. But that is what I can always expect from that commie ilk. But hey, if they want to show ignorance and intolerance towards me, well then, two can play this game, fella. Those anti-Christmas commies are only good at making up accusations and enjoy lying all the time. They call me just about everything under the sun, but cannot back up one single thing that they call me. That is why I am saying that I have already won the battle with those losers. When one loses the battle, then they resort to name calling. An old zionist trick. But hey, this is the kind of ilk that we white nationalist conservatives have to deal with every day. But the WASP will survive. ;)

Deprogramming for who? The ones who keep calling me a Nazi or white supremacist? It's too late for them. Their few brains cells that they had are already fried. It's not me here who goes all rage here. It's those that keep on attacking and mocking me that cannot control their commie rage. They are the ones that enjoy harming others. Just my opinion of course. Works for me. Merry Christmas to you too. :)

2 hours ago, taxme said:

But the WASP will survive. 

Deprogramming for who? The ones who keep calling me a Nazi or white supremacist? It's too late for them. Their few brains cells that they had are already fried. It's not me here who goes all rage here. It's those that keep on attacking and mocking me that cannot control their commie rage.

Deprogramming for who? . . .  . . your above post and previous posts make my point.  Hoping you're able to overcome your inherent anger issues and have a nice Solstice/Christmas season.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Hey, you see that guy in the middle of that picture with all of his buddies around him? Well, that is me. :lol::lol::lol: 

Bottom right or bottom left?

I'm sorry, that was mean of me.  But I couldn't hold my swing...

3 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Deprogramming for who? . . .  . . your above post and previous posts make my point.  Hoping you're able to overcome your inherent anger issues and have a nice Solstice/Christmas season.

What? Because I have a different opinion and a different point of view to others here, and thus I am supposed to be the one that needs to be de-programmed for my right to express my freedom of speech? I can only hope that you start to use some of those brain cells that were given to you, and to start to use them to be able to think before you speak. You are starting to look like the rest of those fools that I am having some slight commie problems with. Bah humbug to you too. Chuckle-chuckle. 

I have no anger in me. I am a peaceful and loving person. All my posts and replies are mostly said in a sense of humor way. Something most Canadians appear to lack big time is humor. They can appear to be easily offended and quite sensitive over what I say here. To those of them I say, get a life! But what I really have in me is that I am too politically incorrect for most members here,  and it would now appear as though you have a problem with that also. Well, bah humbug to you too. Ho-ho-ho. ;)

19 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Bottom right or bottom left?

I'm sorry, that was mean of me.  But I couldn't hold my swing...

Hey, swing all you want too. Be my guest. I took it as you were just trying to be funny. Funny is something that is seriously missing around here. But how could you not see me? I said that I was the Nazi in the middle of the picture! But I am pretty sure now that I may have offended some crybaby here over what I said. The usual suspects for sure. ;)

• 3 years later...