More Critism about Canada from the US and the world...

5 hours ago, pinky tuscadero said:

free them from a central diktat dispenser controlling all their citizens actions and thoughts

switzerland has 26 'provinces' that function in one multi-lingual nation, but with significantly more freedom than canadian provinces

Yah but they are an artificial state created off of interest earned from stolen money. Switzerland is not a true state Its a banking shelter so it can afford to be a true confederacy as its all an artificial banking zone with no real industry except for Bayer and a few watch companies. Not a fair comparison. It does not have regional disparity and geographically its tiny compared to Canada.

17 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

If Canada is Israel's ally, then voting for a resolution condemning Israel would be a betrayal.

It's hardly giving Israel carte blanche to decline to condemn them on behalf of their enemies.

I don't think Canada is Israel's ally, seems more like an adversary now, because of course Canada has to pander to the internationalist left.

Anyone breaking international law should be condemned within the UN.  Israel breaks international law, including the settlement building.  If Israel doesn't like critique, stop doing it.  We  shouldn't be playing favourites within the UN based on who is on "our side", the UN was designed to maintain international peace.

The hypocrisy is that most of the members of the General Assembly are governments that abuse human rights and international law, but Israel gets most of the mud thrown at them in the UN and picked on when others aren't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Anyone breaking international law should be condemned within the UN.  Israel breaks international law, including the settlement building.  If Israel doesn't like critique, stop doing it.  We  shouldn't be playing favourites within the UN based on who is on "our side", the UN was designed to maintain international peace.

The hypocrisy is that most of the members of the General Assembly are governments that abuse human rights and international law, but Israel gets most of the mud thrown at them in the UN and picked on when others aren't.

To keep the peace with what...peace keeping as in the concept we invented is dead, the UN has no power, it has no jurisdiction over anyone, it has no security forces or police force...it does have the power of sanctions, how is that working any ways, place like Iran, North Korea, to name a few have not changed their ways...This organization has been taken over by third world countries which have made a mockery of the entire institution....Now it is just a place where 3 world countries go to bitch about Israel and the US...

1 hour ago, betsy said:

By the time we get rid of Trudeau, Canada will have been flat on its back!  KO'd. :lol:

Now Betsy you and I can still run. I need someone to be my Minister of Lavalin Affairs. I am saving Immigration for Argus and the US Ambassador position for Yzer. Army Guy gets defence and Dougie is Governor General of course. Cougar is Environment Minister.  I am putting Taxme in the  Multiculturalism Minsitry. The moderators on this forum I make Senators and Michael Harder clearly is my Minister of Culture which leaves Foreign Affairs for Godess and Spank at Fisheries. Apologies for anyone I left out.  Scriblett is going to  Moscow as Russian Ambassador by the way. Dog is Ambassador to  Iran. No need for subtle messages there.Oh I forgot Dalai can be UN Ambassador, Wescan is Finance and Queb is Interprovincial Affairs.. Regards, Rex Murphy.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rue said:

Now Betsy you and I can still run. I need someone to be my Minister of Lavalin Affairs. I am saving Immigration for Argus and the US Ambassador position for Yzer. Army Guy gets defence and Dougie is Governor General of course. Cougar is Environment Minister.  I am putting Taxme in the  Multiculturalism Minsitry. The moderators on this forum I make Senators and Michael Harder clearly is my Minister of Culture which leaves Foreign Affairs for Godess and Spank at Fisheries. Apologies for anyone I left out.  Scriblett is going to  Moscow as Russian Ambassador by the way. Dog is Ambassador to  Iran. No need for subtle messages there.Oh I forgot Dalai can be UN Ambassador, Wescan is Finance and Queb is Interprovincial Affairs.. Regards, Rex Murphy.

Hi Rue, with Taxme in charge of multiculturalism and Argus Immigration, and Dougie Governor General! I'm getting all excited this morning. All your assignments are perfect! You should run :) I love it! Canada would be great again and I don't think I'd be complaining too much. Great post. Got me giggling on this fine Sunday morning.

1 hour ago, Teena said:

Hi Rue, with Taxme in charge of multiculturalism and Argus Immigration, and Dougie Governor General! I'm getting all excited this morning. All your assignments are perfect! You should run :) I love it! Canada would be great again and I don't think I'd be complaining too much. Great post. Got me giggling on this fine Sunday morning.

Nah, you don't want to give me the office of Viceroy,  I'll rally the loyalist troops and stage a coup de tat to overthrow the Laurentian Elites.

17 hours ago, Rue said:

Yah but they are an artificial state created off of interest earned from stolen money. Switzerland is not a true state Its a banking shelter so it can afford to be a true confederacy as its all an artificial banking zone with no real industry except for Bayer and a few watch companies. Not a fair comparison. It does not have regional disparity and geographically its tiny compared to Canada.

none of those points are relevant to comparing political systems of canada and switzerland

it is akin to saying cuba couldn't be communist like ussr because it's an island with tobacco growers, it makes no sense

you don't honestly believe every single dollar used to create switzerland was interest from stolen money?

especially since the first bank was created 500 years after switzerland was created

switzerland most certainly has regional disparity, only far less profound than canada, which should make you/others pause for reflection as to why

(hint: ...creates a widespread sense of responsibility and self-reliance among the population = less disparity)

your answer to the problem is to simply get rid of trudeau and replace him with your candidate,

he/she will be the One to be poured into the machine and finally make it purr like a kitten (because real change is hard, easier to just continue playing the same game)

The concepts of devolution of power, local autonomy, and participatory democracy have produced the world’s most peaceful and prosperous country. Of course, Switzerland, with its compulsory military service, state controlled monetary system, railroad and telephone services, and taxation, is not a pure libertarian society – but for those interested in reining in out-of-control governments in other parts of the world, there are large parts of the Swiss cantonal system that are worthy of emulation. link here

back on topic:

this is just another example of dear leader's penchant for weak and petty theatrics

Just now, Cannucklehead said:

And trump can drive them in his caddie that runs on the blood of american soldiers.  ;)

Doesn’t really make sense considering he’s criticized for not getting involved in foreign wars, like Syria.  Buuuut....

Day-o!  I say daaaaay-o! :lol:

D84AFD12-B568-4EE7-B555-36508FCE6A43.jpeg

1 minute ago, Shady said:

Doesn’t really make sense considering he’s criticized for not getting involved in foreign wars, like Syria.  Buuuut....

Day-o!  I say daaaaay-o! :lol:

D84AFD12-B568-4EE7-B555-36508FCE6A43.jpeg

Well he apologized for it and we all moved on.  See if you can get an apology from trump and haley anytime soon.  Easier to throw a rock and hit the moon.  

24 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Well he apologized for it and we all moved on.  See if you can get an apology from trump and haley anytime soon.  Easier to throw a rock and hit the moon.  

Haley has nothing to apologize for.  Stop letting things trigger you.  

Guest ProudConservative
14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Trump has nothing to apologize for, 90% support amongst Republicans, go Trump go,

I think the next president needs to be a professional accountant. I agree with Argus..., when it comes to budgets, Trump doesn't have a clue. I'm all for MAGA, just find someone better.

Trump did have a clue, back in the 1987.

Edited by ProudConservative

Just now, ProudConservative said:

I think the next president needs to be a professional accountant. I agree with Argus..., when it comes to budgets, Trump doesn't have a clue. I'm all for MAGA, just find someone better.

Trump is simply a means to an end, block the Democrat agenda, take the Supreme Court for the conservatives.

Hoorah ! Hoorah !

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Trump is simply a means to an end, block the Democrat agenda, take the Supreme Court for the conservatives.

Hoorah ! Hoorah !

I think Trillion dollar decifits are disgusting, and I'll never support the normalization of that mindset. Trumps got to go. The democrats got to go! We need a fiscal-conservative hawk and a chartered accountants to run as an independent.

Democrats and Republicans are both controlled opposition. Trump is not fighting the deepstate. He is the deepstate, and they're pretending to be at war with each other.

Edited by ProudConservative