Snopes is Utter Crap/Kamala Harris is Likely Descended from Slave Owners.

On 8/1/2019 at 6:56 AM, WestCanMan said:

I’m taking you at your word that they’re some conservative group that made the same evil/criminal accusations, at the time you stipulated. Cite the exact quote at the exact time that means exactly what you said. 

If Charles Koch could see this he'd probably hit you with a shovel.  Do you even know who Charles Koch is?  Even Donald Trump would hit you with a fucking shovel.

Criminal evil accusations? All CATO did was use the word inhumane regarding inspections of border camp facilities by the Office of Inspector General (OIG) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on June 11 2019, long before AOC's visit.

CATO used the term inhumane in the title of the article and reported that when the OIG asked CBP;

Why is CBP holding so many immigrants in inhumane conditions the answer was;  

Punishment.

CBP believes that detention is a deterrent to entering the United States illegally. CBP told the OIG that “they recognize they have a humanitarian issue with detaining single adults for so long, but believe if they do not have a consequence delivery system, either prosecution or ICE detention, the flow will increase.” In other words, they will not release people—even when they are being held in unconstitutional and inhumane conditions—because they feel that would result in more immigrants seeking to come to the United States. This is not Border Patrol’s mission. Border Patrol’s mission is to interdict traffic coming illegally into the country. Its job is not to determine the optimal number of asylum seekers who cross illegally and impose that number by any means necessary.

https://www.cato.org/blog/are-cbps-filthy-inhumane-immigrant-detention-camps-necessary

Even the CBP recognized its inhumanity and again, long before AOC ever came near the place. 

This simple revelation that right wing conservative sources were using the term inhumane and inhumanity independently of AOC and CNN caused you to became completely unhinged

It is very clear as evidenced in the above quote that the use of the word inhumane is what triggered your shitstorm of back-peddling. This was pointed out in the other thread and now I've pointed it out here but I suspect you'll still refuse to accept it and resume rearranging the multitude of strawmen and goalposts you've erected in your desperation to get out of the corner of stupidity you've boxed yourself into....CNN talking points, toilets, Democrats, criminal evil accusations the list goes on and on, I can't wait to see what you dream up next.  It's hilarious that you think I'm the one dodging the point here.  You've dodged around it so much you've completely forgotten what it was.  

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 6:13 AM, BubberMiley said:

Can you provide one citation from the MSM where someone said unequivocally "Trump colluded with Russia"?

Hello? Where have you been all these years? Stuck in some office building belonging to the CBC or CNN? Every leftist lieberal MSM in America and even Canada said that Trump was involved with the Russians and yet no proof found of this MSM lie. Try and get your information straight. Try listening to FOX News for a change and try getting the other side of the story. FOX News will not bite. Just saying. 

On 7/30/2019 at 6:19 AM, BubberMiley said:

How is Snopes leftist liberal and what have they said that can't be believed?

Just about everything. Geez fella, all you have to do is go on the internet and punch in Snopes lies and fake news and it is all there for you to see and read. Try it sometime. :D

On 7/30/2019 at 6:25 AM, Michael Hardner said:

:lol:  Sometimes just a simple statement of fact evokes a laugh, it's true...

The reason why most people that were involved with Trump were republicans and some were charged and put in jail by a bunch of democratic hacks appointed by, I hate Trump, Mueller. :P

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

Hello? Where have you been all these years? Stuck in some office building belonging to the CBC or CNN? Every leftist lieberal MSM in America and even Canada said that Trump was involved with the Russians and yet no proof found of this MSM lie. Try and get your information straight. Try listening to FOX News for a change and try getting the other side of the story. FOX News will not bite. Just saying. 

So you can't provide even one citation? I guess you just proved my point as well as I ever could.

28 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

So you can't provide even one citation? I guess you just proved my point as well as I ever could.

So, did you not go on the internet yet and check it out as to what some other websites have to say about the fake and phony lying Snopes website yet? Obviously not. Why? Are you afraid of having to see and read the other side of the story? Shocking indeed. 

28 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, did you not go on the internet yet and check it out as to what some other websites have to say about the fake and phony lying Snopes website yet? Obviously not. Why? Are you afraid of having to see and read the other side of the story? Shocking indeed. 

Like you, I couldn't find anything like that. Funny that you would keep drawing attention to your failure to provide even one measly citation.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Like you, I couldn't find anything like that. Funny that you would keep drawing attention to your failure to provide even one measly citation.

I found plenty on the internet about the evils of Snopes. You could not have tried very hard. I told you what to do and you appear to not have done so. Your problem, not mine. :D

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

I found plenty on the internet about the evils of Snopes. You could not have tried very hard. I told you what to do and you appear to not have done so. Your problem, not mine. :D

It's my problem you're unable to back up your points with anything resembling facts? I don't have a problem with you losing arguments at all.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

It's my problem you're unable to back up your points with anything resembling facts? I don't have a problem with you losing arguments at all.

I did not lose this argument to you. It is you who has lost this argument with me. Chuckle-chuckle. 

Here we go, from the Babylon Bee  

https://babylonbee.com/news/snopes-issues-pre-approval-on-all-statements-made-during-tonights-democratic-debate

U.S.—With the Democratic primary debates in full swing, many fact-checking websites are preparing to review candidates’ statements for accuracy. Thankfully, Snopes, the most unbiased fact-checking website ever, has found a way to expedite their evaluation process.

Since their original founding in 1957 by the KGB, Snopes has gained a reputation for objectively reporting what someone’s secret motivations probably were, and what they probably really meant when they said something. More recently, they have perfected the art of determining whether a satirical article is hilarious, left-leaning comedy or divisive, conservative-leaning fake news.

As part of their ongoing goal of being able to rush to judgment as quickly as possible, Snopes published a pre-approval of all future statements made by candidates during the Democratic debates.    cont. 

Actually, it's not entirely true they could be older than that   from the fact Cheka

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheka    :D

Edited by scribblet
  • Haha 2

So six pages and not one example of snopes verifying something that was untrue or even of them not verifying something that was verifiable. 

I will conclude from this inability to provide one example that the people complaining about it just have a thing against truth because the truth makes them look bad.

On 8/1/2019 at 8:08 PM, eyeball said:

If Charles Koch could see this he'd probably hit you with a shovel.  Do you even know who Charles Koch is?  Even Donald Trump would hit you with a fucking shovel.

Criminal evil accusations? All CATO did was use the word inhumane regarding inspections of border camp facilities by the Office of Inspector General (OIG) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on June 11 2019, long before AOC's visit.

CATO used the term inhumane in the title of the article and reported that when the OIG asked CBP;

Why is CBP holding so many immigrants in inhumane conditions the answer was;  

Even the CBP recognized its inhumanity and again, long before AOC ever came near the place. 

This simple revelation that right wing conservative sources were using the term inhumane and inhumanity independently of AOC and CNN caused you to became completely unhinged

It is very clear as evidenced in the above quote that the use of the word inhumane is what triggered your shitstorm of back-peddling. This was pointed out in the other thread and now I've pointed it out here but I suspect you'll still refuse to accept it and resume rearranging the multitude of strawmen and goalposts you've erected in your desperation to get out of the corner of stupidity you've boxed yourself into....CNN talking points, toilets, Democrats, criminal evil accusations the list goes on and on, I can't wait to see what you dream up next.  It's hilarious that you think I'm the one dodging the point here.  You've dodged around it so much you've completely forgotten what it was.  

I'm not back-pedalling, you're still just saying stupid things that are unrelated to the discussion and acting like you've proven something.

Holding people in overcrowded detention facilities is not the same thing as forcing people to drink out of toilets. 

You need tp prove to me that the government is doing the things that AOC said they were.

EYEBALL- Holding criminals in jail is normal, even if it's overcrowded. Forcing them to drink out of toilets is not. PROVE THAT ANYONE ANYWHERE HAS BACKED AOC'S CLAIMS OR ADMIT THAT YOU'RE WRONG, AS USUAL!

22 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I will conclude from this inability to provide one example that the people complaining about it just have a thing against truth because the truth makes them look bad.

I think that conclusion makes sense, except that you don't know why they don't like truth.  They probably just like loyalty more than truth.  After all, any one of us would lie for a cause that is important enough.

Eradicating liberal thought from the face of the earth is the most important thing to many posters here, you see.

14 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I think that conclusion makes sense, except that you don't know why they don't like truth.  They probably just like loyalty more than truth.  After all, any one of us would lie for a cause that is important enough.

Eradicating liberal thought from the face of the earth is the most important thing to many posters here, you see.

Red Team v Blue Team matters more than critical thought. 

You twist the narrative to achieve the desired opinion regardless of how silly it sounds to an otherwise rational person. 

On 8/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, scribblet said:

Here we go, from the Babylon Bee  

https://babylonbee.com/news/snopes-issues-pre-approval-on-all-statements-made-during-tonights-democratic-debate

U.S.—With the Democratic primary debates in full swing, many fact-checking websites are preparing to review candidates’ statements for accuracy. Thankfully, Snopes, the most unbiased fact-checking website ever, has found a way to expedite their evaluation process.

Since their original founding in 1957 by the KGB, Snopes has gained a reputation for objectively reporting what someone’s secret motivations probably were, and what they probably really meant when they said something. More recently, they have perfected the art of determining whether a satirical article is hilarious, left-leaning comedy or divisive, conservative-leaning fake news.

As part of their ongoing goal of being able to rush to judgment as quickly as possible, Snopes published a pre-approval of all future statements made by candidates during the Democratic debates.    

Almost died laughing. I already love Babylon Bee and this is the first that I ever heard of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

There's a place for liberal thought here and everywhere. I have the utmost respect for actual liberal points of view.

There's just no place for outright lies, unsubstantiated accusations, hatefulness, divisiveness, and fear-mongering. The left has gone overboard with hyper-partisan hyperbole to the point where the Dems/Libs are like the Iran of the west. Getting the truth out of a liberal is like getting water out of a stone. People here are now pretending that "the Russian collusion thing was merely 'alleged' this whole time - no one was acting like Trump was obviously 100% guilty this whole time". 

Take a liberal post, strip it of unsubstantiated accusations & baloney, you're left with a blank screen.

Your own post, for example: "Eradicating liberal thought from the face of the earth is the most important thing to many posters here" is obviously ignorant and inflammatory. There's nothing wrong with saying "We need to take care of people" - it's true. There's everything wrong with saying.... basically every single thing that the average liberal toady regurgitates from CNN or CBC. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Red Team v Blue Team matters more than critical thought. 

You twist the narrative to achieve the desired opinion regardless of how silly it sounds to an otherwise rational person. 

If we look back on all of our posts regarding russian collusion, or Brett Kavanaugh, which one of us has made sense right from the start and which one of us jumped right on board with unsubstantiated accusations right off the hop Boges? Talk about Red vs Blue lol. 

Dr Ford's "this year or that, could have been just about anywhere, it's no biggie that everyone who has known me all these years says that they never heard about this crap before" story was a huge joke and you're part of the punchline. Russian collusion has turned into "Trump tried to fire the [obviously mentally-challenged] FBI director and obstructed the investigation [although even the FBI knew that there was no evidence over a year ago]!"  Lmao.

Now everyone's backtracking on how much credibility they gave initial charges against Trump and Kavanaugh and how much they were all sucked in. Unbiased observers you all were, lmao.

On 7/19/2019 at 8:25 AM, BubberMiley said:

She is a Jewish?

AOC is not a Jew. She has constituents in her riding who are Jewish and she was at a Hanukah festivity when she suddenly remembered he was supposedly descended from Sephardic Jews in Spain. Oh bullshit. Anyone with Spanish ancestry could claim they were a Jew. How would anyone know if it was true or not.

This is what I know about AOC. She invoked the holocaust and compared the detention centres of illegal immigrants trying to get into the US on the Mexican border akin to what Nazis did to Jews in WW2.

She not only refused to scale it back but repeated it. Ask yourselfhow is it she never used the reference to describe what Assad did in Syria, what Turkey and Iran and Syria aredoing to Kurds, what Iran is doing to its own people, Sunni Muslims, Yazidi, Kurds, Bahaiis, on and on. How is it she only uses it to piss on the US and where the phack did she get off using it in that manner? Where are the gas chambers?  She is a nasty and petulant and invoking the holocaust  not once but repeatedly when asked to stop shows her true colours. She can kiss my Jewish keester. She is about as Jewish as Sydney Crosby.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rue said:

AOC is not a Jew. She has constituents in her riding who are Jewish and she was at a Hanukah festivity when she suddenly remembered he was supposedly descended from Sephardic Jews in Spain. Oh bullshit. Anyone with Spanish ancestry could claim they were a Jew. How would anyone know if it was true or not.

This is what I know about AOC. She invoked the holocaust and compared the detention centres of illegal immigrants trying to get into the US on the Mexican border akin to what Nazis did to Jews in WW2.

She not only refused to scale it back but repeated it. Ask yourselfhow is it she never used the reference to describe what Assad did in Syria, what Turkey and Iran and Syria aredoing to Kurds, what Iran is doing to its own people, Sunni Muslims, Yazidi, Kurds, Bahaiis, on and on. How is it she only uses it to piss on the US and where the phack did she get off using it in that manner? Where are the gas chambers?  She is a nasty and petulant and invoking the holocaust  not once but repeatedly when asked to stop shows her true colours. She can kiss my Jewish keester. She is about as Jewish as Sydney Crosby.

That's incorrect. She referred to concentration camps. You're thinking of the extermination camps. Those were a completely different thing. 

Surprised you didn't know that (sort of).

• Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 11:12 AM, WestCanMan said:

There's a place for liberal thought here and everywhere. I have the utmost respect for actual liberal points of view.

There's just no place for outright lies, unsubstantiated accusations, hatefulness, divisiveness, and fear-mongering. The left has gone overboard with hyper-partisan hyperbole to the point where the Dems/Libs are like the Iran of the west. Getting the truth out of a liberal is like getting water out of a stone. People here are now pretending that "the Russian collusion thing was merely 'alleged' this whole time - no one was acting like Trump was obviously 100% guilty this whole time". 

Take a liberal post, strip it of unsubstantiated accusations & baloney, you're left with a blank screen.

Your own post, for example: "Eradicating liberal thought from the face of the earth is the most important thing to many posters here" is obviously ignorant and inflammatory. There's nothing wrong with saying "We need to take care of people" - it's true. There's everything wrong with saying.... basically every single thing that the average liberal toady regurgitates from CNN or CBC. 

Have you noticed that during the Presidential debates going on with the democrats none of them have brought up the subject of Trump and Russian collusion. Why? Is it because there was no real Russian collusion? It was all just lies and bull chit coming from a bunch of twits all this time? If any of those democratic twits ever do become the president the good old days of corruption by Hillary and Obama would be brought back tout suite. The deep state swampsters would be back in business. Probably liar Comey would get his old job back that Trump took away from the lying batard. As you pointed out all we have ever gotten from liberalism is hate, racism, unsubstantiated accusations, divisiveness and fear-mongering. Why? Because that is all they know how and what to do. Liberals are the ones that truly do believe that it is all about themselves and what is good for them. And I have some friends who are liberals and who do truly think that it is all about them. They hate Trump and they really don't know why. I guess that is all due to lying liberal media that they enjoy listening too.  Society can just go to hell. 

Indeed. it is my opinion that if liberalism were pushed into a swamp the world would become a better place to live. Liberalism/communism have never done anything good for we the people. All liberalism has done for society is to create hell for society. Can anyone name something good that liberalism has done that was so great for we the people or humanity? I have asked this question many times and yet not one liberal here will point out anything to me that liberalism has done that was so great for Canada or Canadians or the world. All I have seen coming from liberalism is the creation of chaos and mayhem which is meant to create hell for we the people. They always appear to have no love for humanity. Just plain hatred. :(