The road to 2020

4 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

With trumps declaration of "peace" today I see flames that could rival any atomic weapon the states and russia could ever dream of building.  

Combined!  :lol:

Sudan normalizing relations with Israel is a big deal.  So is the other deals Trump's completed.  Lefty's used to like that kind of thing until Trump Derangement Syndrome set it.  Now they can stand a president that hasn't started a new war in 40 years.

37 minutes ago, Shady said:

Sudan normalizing relations with Israel is a big deal.  So is the other deals Trump's completed.  Lefty's used to like that kind of thing until Trump Derangement Syndrome set it.  Now they can stand a president that hasn't started a new war in 40 years.

Israel and Sudan refers to diplomatic ties between Israel and Sudan. Officially, the two countries do not have bilateral relations, but according to Israeli Deputy Minister for Regional Cooperation Ayoob Kara, they maintain covert ties.

So in other words trump accomplished nothing really.  

4 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

Israel and Sudan refers to diplomatic ties between Israel and Sudan. Officially, the two countries do not have bilateral relations, but according to Israeli Deputy Minister for Regional Cooperation Ayoob Kara, they maintain covert ties.

So in other words trump accomplished nothing really.  

Complete nonsense.  You need to be better informed.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/23/sudan-and-israel-agrees-us-brokered-deal-to-normalise-relations

5 minutes ago, Shady said:

From your article:

While Sudan has far from fully committed to the deal, it will be seen in Israel as a major step forward. Unlike the UAE and Bahrain, which have never fought with the Jewish state, Sudan sent forces to fight in the war around Israel’s creation in 1948 and during the six-day war of 1967. In the 1970s, Israel backed Sudanese insurgents fighting the Khartoum government.  

22 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

From your article:

While Sudan has far from fully committed to the deal, it will be seen in Israel as a major step forward. Unlike the UAE and Bahrain, which have never fought with the Jewish state, Sudan sent forces to fight in the war around Israel’s creation in 1948 and during the six-day war of 1967. In the 1970s, Israel backed Sudanese insurgents fighting the Khartoum government.  

And?  Do you not understand the ramifications of normalized relations?  Look it up.  It’s a really good thing between countries.  

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Then it's official: Trump's telling the truth.

Honest to god, there's literally no excuse whatsoever for quoting CNN in Oct of 2020.

Dammit, I really thought Trump was a liar.  If you say he isn't, I guess I should believe that then.

9 minutes ago, Shady said:

And?  Do you not understand the ramifications of normalized relations?  Look it up.  It’s a really good thing between countries.  

Still, it's a watershed moment in Israel's relationship with Gulf Arab states which have been happy to have quiet, so-called under the table dealings with Israel until now, he said.

"The U.A.E.'s willingness to go public with this and fully normalize relations is a historic breakthrough in that respect," Waxman said from Los Angeles.

And it is significant, he said, because "now that the U.A.E. has taken the first step, taken the plunge, so to speak, it will encourage other countries to follow."

Although the deal requires Israel to halt its contentious plan to annex occupied West Bank land, the agreement will also fortify the alliance that Israel has forged in recent years with the U.A.E.and other Gulf states to counteract Iranian expansionism, Waxman said.

https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/10/18/israel-settlement-plans-draw-international-condemnation/

Enjoy the fireworks i guess.  

15 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Enjoy the fireworks i guess.  

The folks Israel is making peace with are the $$$$ behind the PLO.

So they don't care THAT much re: Judea/Samaria . 

Edited by DogOnPorch

10 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Dammit, I really thought Trump was a liar. 

That's because you watch CNN. 

If you say he isn't, I guess I should believe that then.

Of course he has lied at some point, he's a politician. But 99% of the times when you and CNN thought that he was lying he was actually telling the truth. Like the whole Russian collusion investigation, for example.

Of course CNN was going to say that Trump was lying at the debate last night. They're liars. 

Just out of curiosity, did CNN ever catch Biden lying?

Here's my reply to your answer, in advance: "Didn't think so." 

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's because you watch CNN. 

Of course he has lied at some point, he's a politician. But 99% of the times when you and CNN thought that he was lying he was actually telling the truth. Like the whole Russian collusion investigation, for example.

Of course CNN was going to say that Trump was lying at the debate last night. They're liars. 

Just out of curiosity, did CNN ever catch Biden lying?

Here's my reply to your answer, in advance: "Didn't think so." 

Actually, I only watch CNN for things like debates and elections.  I'm English, so I prefer Auntie.

That said, CNN has only been around for some 40 years, I think.  They'll need a lot longer than that to get into Trump's league when it comes to lying.

They did catch Biden lying.  I did first, of course.

Edited by bcsapper

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

That said, CNN has only been around for some 40 years, I think.  They'll need a lot longer than that to get into Trump's league when it comes to lying.

Biden's been lying for 47 years...as an elected politician...not Trump.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Biden's been lying for 47 years...as an elected politician...not Trump.

Yeah.  It's amazing how Trump just overshadows everyone.  It must take a lot of effort.

I mean, if lying were an Olympic event, no-one else would even bother entering.  He could win Gold, Silver and Trump.  I mean Bronze.

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah.  It's amazing how Trump just overshadows everyone.  It must take a lot of effort.

It does take a lot of effort, but Trump quickly achieved that which Biden had never achieved in 47 years of lying.    Trump is the incumbent, not Biden.    Biden's lies failed him...Trump's lies delivered a presidency.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Actually, I only watch CNN for things like debates and elections.  I'm English, so I prefer Auntie.

I don't know how long CNN has been harsh liars for. I stopped watching them in 2014 when they opted not to show video footage of Michael Brown committing a violent robbery, and instead opted to call him "The Gentle Giant" during the months of rioting that ensued.

They could have been huge liars before that, but I only watched them once or twice a year so I wouldn't know. 

Re: Trump vs CNN, I don't doubt that everyone lies sometimes. You can't be married and never at least tell a white lie every now and again. No harm, no foul. But no one that I am aware of lies as brazenly and as often as CNN and their followers. 

There's literally no comparison between the frequency of lying between CNN and Trump. CNN was a dedicated disinformation station 24/7 during the collusion investigation farce. It would literally be impossible for one person to match CNN's pace for lying from 2016-2020.

Most of the "lying" that Trump has been accused of was when he told the truth, about 15,000 times, during CNN's witch hunt. 

I know that pretending Trump is a liar and CNN is virtue central is popular among alt-leftists, but that's completely stupid and it doesn't fly here.

35 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It does take a lot of effort, but Trump quickly achieved that which Biden had never achieved in 47 years of lying.    Trump is the incumbent, not Biden.    Biden's lies failed him...Trump's lies delivered a presidency.

No argument here.  He hasn't stopped though, for all they delivered.

I guess he hopes they will deliver a second term.  If his support on here is any indication, they just might!

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't know how long CNN has been harsh liars for. I stopped watching them in 2014 when they opted not to show video footage of Michael Brown committing a violent robbery, and instead opted to call him "The Gentle Giant" during the months of rioting that ensued.

They could have been huge liars before that, but I only watched them once or twice a year so I wouldn't know. 

Re: Trump vs CNN, I don't doubt that everyone lies sometimes. You can't be married and never at least tell a white lie every now and again. No harm, no foul. But no one that I am aware of lies as brazenly and as often as CNN and their followers. 

There's literally no comparison between the frequency of lying between CNN and Trump. CNN was a dedicated disinformation station 24/7 during the collusion investigation farce. It would literally be impossible for one person to match CNN's pace for lying from 2016-2020.

Most of the "lying" that Trump has been accused of was when he told the truth, about 15,000 times, during CNN's witch hunt. 

I know that pretending Trump is a liar and CNN is virtue central is popular among alt-leftists, but that's completely stupid and it doesn't fly here.

I can't imagine anyone pretending Trump is a liar.  It would be like pretending water is wet.

CNN, who knows?  Like I said, I don't watch them often enough to judge.  I would certainly bet your life that they can't touch Trump in the dishonesty department.

Biden is such a dodgy character that imagine that the stuff about sniffing women's or even young girls' hair doesn't bother him going out in public there must be a lot of stuff he wouldn't like to go public and he could be blackmailed on that stuff.

If/when Biden wins expect during the 11-week period between the election and the inauguration something very harming revelations coming out about Biden making him a lame-duck even before taking office.

After having taken office those revelations will haunt him and a lot of demands will follow that he should step aside and let his VP take over.

22 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No argument here.  He hasn't stopped though, for all they delivered.

I guess he hopes they will deliver a second term.  If his support on here is any indication, they just might!

Why would Trump stop now ?    He is the most honest liar president I have ever seen in my lifetime.   A media master, with Hillary Clinton's scalp to prove it.    Trump schooled all the lying politicians...GOP and Democrat...and proceeded to eat their lunch.    Obama cried on election night....his lying mojo of "hope and change" failed to deliver another victory.

36 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Why would Trump stop now ?    He is the most honest liar president I have ever seen in my lifetime.   A media master, with Hillary Clinton's scalp to prove it.    Trump schooled all the lying politicians...GOP and Democrat...and proceeded to eat their lunch.    Obama cried on election night....his lying mojo of "hope and change" failed to deliver another victory.

I suppose he's also the thinnest fat president, and the tallest short one.

Anyway, at least the issue of whether or not he's a liar of biblical proportions has been put to bed.  The only issue now is who likes him for it.

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Anyway, at least the issue of whether or not he's a liar of biblical proportions has been put to bed.  The only issue now is who likes him for it.

Not really....some media talking heads eventually figured it out.

Trump supporters take him seriously... not literally.

The press and Trump haters take him literally and not seriously...they say and text "literally" all the time.