Time to take on far-right terrorists

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/04/politics/fbi-director-wray-white-supremacy/index.html?fbclid=IwAR3AY1JsWMjPkY-Bs-439F_2tg5eJVqmx_ieddS9LWXBIO4CFINwdWFt5Zw

The FBI takes it seriously and so should we.  They are trying to infiltrate our Conservatives too.

You’re quoting CNN? What did the weekly world news say about it? Or the enquirer?

The FBI should take every threat seriously. But let’s not frame this like it’s the #1 threat, like it was back in the day when their affiliation with the Democrats was out in the open. 

The new black panthers are a threat too. BLM is a threat. Antifa is a bigger than any of the groups we’ve mentioned. The number 1 threat is still islamic terrorism. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You’re quoting CNN? What did the weekly world news say about it? Or the enquirer?

The FBI should take every threat seriously. But let’s not frame this like it’s the #1 threat, like it was back in the day when their affiliation with the Democrats was out in the open. 

The new black panthers are a threat too. BLM is a threat. Antifa is a bigger than any of the groups we’ve mentioned. The number 1 threat is still islamic terrorism. 

CNN for, all its faults, is a far more credible news source than Faux or Breitbart.

Edited by Realitycheck
spelling

I wish liberals would put as much time and energy into combating terrorism of all flavors around the globe as they do trying to end run or is that run at their rears of this nations right...

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG THE SKY IS FALLING! 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_vests_movement

Only Trudeau and his lackeys think that the yellow vests are a dangerous right-wing terrorist movement. They actually know it’s not true they’re just selling that because Trudeau doesn’t want protests here  

JT and his minions cannot be that ignorance, so this cannot be true:o

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jacee said:

The number of far right groups has tripled in recent years. Now they have a mainstream national identity in the 'Yellow vests'. Andre Scheer and other mainstream politicians attend their rallies, include them in their events. They rally in every city across the country. They incite and recruit online. 

There is certainly a need to monitor their activities, identify those inclined to speak of violence, and for police to  pursue them diligently. Far right mass shooters of Muslim people leave a trail a mile wide but to date police only discover that after the fact.

No the far right hasn't tripled it's numbers, people are just calling things far-right if they disagree, has little to do with actually being far-right, let alone actually white supremacists. You just called out the Yellow Vests as white supremacists, which is patently ridiculous, having a few white supremacists in the group doesn't make the whole group white supremacists.

They don't incite by stating their views and disagreeing with other views, their attempts at recruitment are very ineffective. You don't need to single them out to monitor their activities, they are a nothing burger fringe minority, no moral panic required.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

No, they are touting Scheer as the guy who is going to take us out of the UN and ban immigration - no joke.

Scheer has refused to make any commitment or promise of any kind on immigration, not publicly and not while running for leadership. I know. I wrote him when he was running and got no real answer. He does not strike me as the sort of guy who is going to turn over applecarts and bring out bold, controversial new initiatives, and the Tory party has been as active in vote buying among immigrant groups as the Liiberals. Bernier is capable of taking us out of the UN, I suppose, though he hasn't suggested he would. But smiley Andy? Not a chance in hell.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

No it isn't. CNN is worse than both FOX and Breitbart at this point, it's not 2012 anymore.

You're being silly. CNN and the "MSM" covers Trump like the enemy because he has CALLED THEM THE ENEMY. He insults the at every turn, and always has. Not to mention he comes out with so many clownish statements it's impossible to not mock him unless you're a dyed in the wool Trump supporter. I'll grant you they are biased against him, but Brietbart is on a whole other level, and FOX is almost as bad. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

AFAIK 90% of FBI agents are registered Republicans. I'm fairly sure every single FBI director going back to J Edgar Hoover has been a registered Republican. The idea they are affiliated with the Democrats is the stuff of poison kool-aid.

46 minutes ago, Argus said:

AFAIK 90% of FBI agents are registered Republicans. I'm fairly sure every single FBI director going back to J Edgar Hoover has been a registered Republican. The idea they are affiliated with the Democrats is the stuff of poison kool-aid.

You would be surprised if you knew who scratches who's back in the Uniparty.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

You're being silly. CNN and the "MSM" covers Trump like the enemy because he has CALLED THEM THE ENEMY. He insults the at every turn, and always has. Not to mention he comes out with so many clownish statements it's impossible to not mock him unless you're a dyed in the wool Trump supporter. I'll grant you they are biased against him, but Brietbart is on a whole other level, and FOX is almost as bad. 

No they cover Trump as the enemy, because he's a Republican, and most them are biased Democrats. Trump is simply calling them out on it. FOX is better than the rest of the MSM now, and Breitbart is basically right-wing CNN now.

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

No they cover Trump as the enemy, because he's a Republican, and most them are biased Democrats. Trump is simply calling them out on it. FOX is better than the rest of the MSM now, and Breitbart is basically right-wing CNN now.

Maybe if Trump didn't lie so often while faux, and especially breitbart  didn't support his lies they would have a reputation beyond actual fake news.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The number 1 threat is still islamic terrorism. 

That could be reduced fairly quickly if the West was really keen on doing so but I suspect that would only enrage and boost the numbers of supremacists in the West exponentially.

Edited by eyeball

3 minutes ago, Owly said:

Why, because they expose Trump's lies?

No because they tell more lies than Trump could ever dream of lying about, and they are more biased than any other major news organization. If you think FOX News is more biased, it's because you are more biased in favor of the left, and can't see the bias of Trump bashers, because you agree with them, and consider yourself impartial.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

No because they tell more lies than Trump could ever dream of lying about, and they are more biased than any other major news organization.

Let's see, Trump is well up over 9000 lies. I doubt any news org., not even faux has reached that score.

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

No because they tell more lies than Trump could ever dream of lying about, and they are more biased than any other major news organization. If you think FOX News is more biased, it's because you are more biased in favor of the left, and can't see the bias of Trump bashers, because you agree with them, and consider yourself impartial.

And of course trump got caught out again today with his visit to his "newly constructed wall section" which of course is actually a rebuilt fence section that was a project put on the books 10 years ago. It amazes me how people will blindly accept such blatant lies.

46 minutes ago, Owly said:

Let's see, Trump is well up over 9000 lies. I doubt any news org., not even faux has reached that score.

Your faith in the media, is unfounded. Also plenty of lies they accuse Trump of, aren't even lies, which means the media is lying about of ton of Trump's supposed lies.

Edited by Yzermandius19

21 minutes ago, Owly said:

All you need the media for is simply to let them bring trumps lies onto your screen so you can hear for yourself.

I can learn about Trump's lies, without the media pretending that he's lying, even when he isn't. If you can't determine when Trump is lying without media "fact checkers", that's your problem, not mine.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I can learn about Trump's lies, without the media pretending that he's lying, even when he isn't. If you can't determine when Trump is lying without media "fact checkers", that's your problem, not mine.

You don't need the media to tell you when he's lying, just watch to see if his lips are moving. Today at "the wall" was as good an example as anyone needs to see that.

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

You don't need the media to tell you when he's lying, just watch to see if his lips are moving. Today at "the wall" was as good an example as anyone needs to see that.

Why do you keep focusing on the words of politicians, instead of their actions again?

All your major beefs with Trump are about the words he uses, or tone he uses when he speaks, instead of critiquing him on actions you disagree with. You are attacking Trump's flash almost exclusively while not attacking Trump's substance.

Edited by Yzermandius19