The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

But you don't have a smoking gun, and if Mueller had one, the Senate would already have the report in their hands.

I don't think you're going to get the smoking gun, so I don't think you're going to have probable cause to arrest citizen Trump never mind remove him from office first.

Mind you, Trump is already mission accomplished for me at 5-4 with Gorsuch as the arm of decision.

Would not actually bother me if Trump was impeached from office, that would be an entertaining spectacle, and Pence is not Agnew so I get President Pence instead which is fine by me.

Edited by Dougie93

36 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

There is no cat fight. Trump lost,

This time the left cat won. The right cat roared loudly and attacked first, but ended up with a piece of fur near a ear tearing off and had to back down.

But I'm sure the right cat will come back another day. It's cat nature...

Edited by xul
  • Haha 1

If you get a smoking gun, it's going to be obvious and the Senate will convict no problemo, but a bunch of rats testifying to save their own necks is not a smoking gun, we already went through all this with Nixon, Trump will simply do what Nixon did which is call them liars which they are by definition having been convicted of lying.

Produce the smoking gun, or feggit about it, cause you got nuthin'

1 hour ago, Jimwd said:

An arrest has be to based on probable cause.

trump walks over to the senate ..shoots McConnell in the head and proceeds to execute member of the senate.

not only will he be arrested,he will be indicted ,incarcerated and convicted, all while being president,

First he will have to be removed from office, obviously that wont be a problem after he shoots a senator in the senate.

Thing is tho, he hasn't done that.  And I bet that Roger Stone did not have to coordinate anything with Trump, Stone did everything on his own, knowing what his friend Donald needed to be done. 

Don jr may have stuck his nose in, because Junior seemed to have a hard on for getting Hillary, but I would guess that Don Senior just stayed away, didn't need to tell Stone what to do, Stone was the one running the show all by himself.

So now Stone can live the dream, which for him is to be G. Gordon Liddy and take the bullet for the Boss.

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, Jimwd said:

There is no cat fight. Trump lost,

But the right has already won, the Supreme Court of the United States has been controlled by the liberals for generations, it has taken literally 50 years to get it back.

As America goes, so goes the world, by market forces, with a reliable majority in the SCOTUS, the right is going to remake the world, and there's nothing the butt hurt lefties can do about it naow.

There is no cult of the personality, there are simply no enemies on the right, and that is how we won this war.

While the left squabbled with itself about which brand of Marxism they should try to impose, they lost the plot and while they were distracted, the right seized the ultimate arm of decision from them, and now holds all the cards, because there is no common ground, and thus all lawmaking is by the SCOTUS in the end.

And for Trump to do the right thing and replace Fat Tony with Gorsuch?  More Scalia than even Scalia?  One has to pinch oneself. 

Was sure Hillary was going to be picking, and then all of a sudden, Roger Stone comes riding in and saves the world from the Marxists.

if it was a movie I would have said it was totally unrealistic.

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

But you don't have a smoking gun, and if Mueller had one, the Senate would already have the report in their hands.

I don't think you're going to get the smoking gun, so I don't think you're going to have probable cause to arrest citizen Trump never mind remove him from office first.

Mind you, Trump is already mission accomplished for me at 5-4 with Gorsuch as the arm of decision.

Would not actually bother me if Trump was impeached from office, that would be an entertaining spectacle, and Pence is not Agnew so I get President Pence instead which is fine by me.

Keep pretending you’re winning  with the SC..I have had many good laughs watching the rightvwing freak when they thought they knew how their man would vote.. chuckle 

Oh I'm quite sure Neil Gorsuch will not disappoint me, but I don't have any particular agenda, other than seeing the pendulum swing away from the liberals who have been running things for so long, there's no particular case in America which is going to change much for me, it's more of an accumulation over time, strategic rather than tactical

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Its a win right out of the gate to see the butt hurt lefties so enraged and flailing, that's a whole lotta fun in of itself. 

”owning  libs l isn’t winning...when your nation is being destroyed by a treasonous  president. But small minds focus on small things,

Edited by Jimwd

10 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

”owning  libs l isn’t winning...when your nation is being destroyed by a treasonous  president. But small minds focus on small things,

The House of Windsor is under no particular threat from Donald Trump, I doubt Her Majesty likes him, but I don't think she's worried about him, I would suspect the Brexit has her full attention at this juncture.

I would say the collapse of the United Kingdom would be front and center as a threat, but I still don't see England becoming a republic.

I don't think the SNP is want to leave the Commonwealth neither, I think they just want a New Zealand of their very own.

Quebec will be leaving the Commonwealth tho, and that will be the end of Canaderp, but no matter, Upper Canada carries on regardless.

Edited by Dougie93

Moreover, your assertion of "treason" is just more lefty wanh wanh butt hurtism, it's not treasonous to eff the democrats by way of the Russians and Wikileaks, that's all constitutionally protected, none of the dirty laundry of the Democrats was compartmentalized by Executive Order, and so was fair game, for all matters national security related.

Basically Roger Stone simply beat the lefties at their own game "everybody is a journalist and any dirt on the enemy is fair game"

Edited by Dougie93

31 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Moreover, your assertion of "treason" is just more lefty wanh wanh butt hurtism, it's not treasonous to eff the democrats by way of the Russians and Wikileaks, that's all constitutionally protected, none of the dirty laundry of the Democrats was compartmentalized by Executive Order, and so was fair game, for all matters national security related.

Basically Roger Stone simply beat the lefties at their own game "everybody is a journalist and any dirt on the enemy is fair game"

Grand jury seems to have a different view when they issued the indictments, oh and witness tampering carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison.

43 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Please explain why Donald Trump does not deserve nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nato-head-says-trumps-tough-talk-has-helped-alliance

NATO head: Trump's tough talk has added $100B to alliance, helped deter Russia

Good heavens, can I quote from Unforgiven twice in one day?

The Nobel Peace prize is awarded so the nominating committee can feel good about themselves.  "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

Edited by bcsapper

If it will make you feel better, I will hereby institute and award the 2019 Curtis E. LeMay Peace Through Strength Prize to Donald J. Trump, President of the United States.

Congratulations,  Mr. President, there is no cash award with the Curtis E. LeMay Peace Through Strength Prize, tho you do get to retain Full Spectrum Dominance.

20 hours ago, Jimwd said:

Collusion already proven with manafort,stone as well as the  trump tower meeting.

and money laundering is a felony 

Again, what proof do you have that Trump is involved in anything that the Mule is trying to nail him on? Show me something that you have on Trump thru your own investigations? Never mind Mueller the hatchet man for the swamp cabal. Over. 

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Again, what proof do you have that Trump is involved in anything that the Mule is trying to nail him on? Show me something that you have on Trump thru your own investigations? Never mind Mueller the hatchet man for the swamp cabal. Over. 

Trump campaign ...his sons meeting with Russians and lying. Trump’s campaign manager  sharing internal data with russian intelligence , trump’s lies about russian negotiations,, Roger Stone indicted ..read the charges,,,,,,,,,high ranking campaign official..only trump or his sons,,

all roads continue to lead to Russia. Your world is about to come crashing down around you,

watching the great negotiator get rolled by Nancy was beautiful, 

got any tickets to tour the trump cave?

What world crashing down around us tho? 

Personally I prefer Vladimir V. Putin to the Democrat Party, and pretty much everybody on the American right whom I know does as well.

If Donald Trump gets taken down for using the Kremlin to stop Shillary, whatever, all if forgiven, whatever it takes to stop Billary, ya gotta do what ya gotta do, you are a martyr for the cause.

Edited by Dougie93