The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

17 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Jim is apparently just another totalitarian; cannot and/or does not distinguish between individuals and the state.

Let me explain how the world works

maga hats

charlottesville

parkland shooter

maga bomber

quebec terror attack

kansas killing

Wear a swastika...I know you’re a nazi

wear a maga hat..well you figure it out

thats how it works

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I went to the school of hard knocks and learned about the markets by doing rather than talking. 

I made my stake and I rode it,  I seek no assistance from the Canadian Nanny Welfare Police State.

I live by my own terms, by my own capital, walking tall, trusting in the Lord.

This isn’t about you. Save it for someone who cares 

This was about correcting your false statement....

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'll write my book, you write yours, I only appear in your book where you quote me. 

My book is about me and my views, your book can be about whatever you want it to be.

Slithering is no way to discuss issues. I focus on the statement I am responding to. Suit your self.

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

Slithering is no way to discuss issues. I focus on the statement I am responding to. Suit your self.

Again, you are making things about me, every time you quote me, nobody is holding a gun to your head, you don't have to publish my views in your book if you do not want to.

If you're getting triggered by people who have vastly different world views than yours, that's not my problem.

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

Again, you are making things about me, every time you quote me, nobody is holding a gun to your head, you don't have to publish my views in your book if you do not want to.

If you're getting triggered by people who have vastly different world views than yours, that's not my problem.

Parody account suspected.

Edited by Jimwd

28 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

No enemies on the right, Jim.  So long as they are deranged to our purposes, burn baby burn.

Around the world it has become a world joke which many have referred to as the lockstep monkey chant with the connection to tribal monkeys,

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Apparently you are concerned about the argumentums of populums, but to me it is a nonsensical fallacy, that being the very province , of the mental midgets of the world.

Not concerned about anything. I’m enjoying watching trump people indicted. Stone should enjoy his prison time. I particularly enjoyed all the intelligence agencies contradicting trump lies today. 

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Okay. Anything else?

Yes the grand jury that indicted stone is still in session which means more indictments regarding the stone issue with wiki leaks,. The other person involved in contacts with wiki leaks was donnie jr. he lied to Congress as well. I expect indictments soon,

Just now, Jimwd said:

Yes the grand jury that indicted stone is still in session which means more indictments regarding the stone issue with wiki leaks,. The other person involved in contacts with wiki leaks was donnie jr. he lied to Congress as well. I expect indictments soon,

And this stops the global populist right from slaughtering leftist sacred cows, burning the leftists agenda into a mass grave, and standing aside while the fascists kill the leftists for us, how again?

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

And this stops the global populist right from slaughtering leftist sacred cows, burning the leftists agenda into a mass grave, and standing aside while the fascists kill the leftists for us, how again?

Well aside from your tinfoil ...looks like more trump slime going to prison,

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Ad hominem by circular logic is a dual fallacy. Got anything cogent?  Since you are trying to get my attention by quoting me that is.

A movement based on a foundation of lies cannot stand. We have dealt with your kind before and again you will fail.