America's gun problem or is it?

I'm also not opening fire without reconnaissance, you have to know what you are shooting at, could just be a kid with a toy gun.

Again, you have to act as a peace officer, you can't just karate chop people to death and/or gun them down on the drop of a hat, anymore than the police can do that.

You have the right to police your property until the police show up, you don't have the right to be the military.   That requires an order in council for aid to the civil power.

Edited by Dougie93

17 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not on hair trigger alert for a home invasion, but in the event of,  I don't want my wife in the line of fire, I want her in the rear, keep the enemy to the front, and watch the background, bullets go through walls and I don't want to shoot my neighbors, so it's Tier One no fail/no miss mission.

I don't even want my dogs in the line of fire, I go into the breach, everybody else get behind me.

In Canada if you shoot an invader who enters your home uninvited, the law will go after you first to see if they can charge you with murder if you shoot and kill that invader. There is no excuse for anyone to invade anyone's home. If they do then they should be the ones that have to explain themselves as to what they were doing in your home uninvited that is if they survive being shot and killed. If they get shot and killed well to bad for them. Tax dollars saved. The system has gone whacko in this country. It's all just common sense and logic which unfortunately here in Canada common sense and logic has been thrown out the window several decades ago. Our politically correct politicians are so anti-gun that they appear to believe that if anyone owns a gun they have to be a nut job. Guns are not the problem, it's the people that is the problem. If anyone uses a gun in a crime then nail the ba-tard. 

17 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not impressed by arts, I am military unarmed combat qualified, but as soon as its two against one, and the two are armed, that's constitutional right to self defence with firearm on own property.   As per Canadian law, I will act as a peace officer and follow police procedure, which will entail risk, but I'll have to justify my actions in court, so I'm just going to stick to police work without escalating to military force, which would likely be viewed as disproportionate by the judiciary.

If one feels that their life is subject to bodily injury or death then anyone is within their right to do whatever is necassary to defend themselves from being injured or killed even if it means killing the offender. That is the law. 

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

In Canada if you shoot an invader who enters your home uninvited, the law will go after you first to see if they can charge you with murder if you shoot and kill that invader. There is no excuse for anyone to invade anyone's home. If they do then they should be the ones that have to explain themselves as to what they were doing in your home uninvited that is if they survive being shot and killed. If they get shot and killed well to bad for them. Tax dollars saved. The system has gone whacko in this country. It's all just common sense and logic which unfortunately here in Canada common sense and logic has been thrown out the window several decades ago. Our politically correct politicians are so anti-gun that they appear to believe that if anyone owns a gun they have to be a nut job. Guns are not the problem, it's the people that is the problem. If anyone uses a gun in a crime then nail the ba-tard. 

I am a professional close combat tactician, I am prepared to operate with extreme military precision, to include operations other than war armed constabulary.

It's like UN Peacekeeping, the ROE's are ridiculous, but if you get contact, you are still permitted to defend yourself.

Bear in mind, even in the military, if you screw up a shoot/no shoot situation, you will be court martialed, so this is a harsh realm which I have lived under since I was seventeen years old.

Why? 

Elizabeth Windsor. 

Heir to the throne of VRI.

Pro Patria.

Edited by Dougie93

On 2/3/2019 at 2:33 PM, Dougie93 said:

Indeed.  While I am proficient as a unarmed combatant, I do indeed prefer the firearm as my primarry mechanism to close with and destroy with maximum speed violence and aggression by day or night in all climate season and terrain.

All firearms can be used to kill quickly and efficiently because it looks military or scary has no bearing on anything.

2 minutes ago, Hates politicians said:

All firearms can be used to kill quickly and efficiently because it looks military or scary has no bearing on anything.

Indeed, 12 gauge shotgun pocket full o' shells, .308 bolt for long range fires. 

None the less, restricted firearms license to maintain proficiency with carbine, for ultimate extremis, in defence of the British Crown in North America in the event of breakdown of civil order.

9 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Indeed, and as you can arm yourself with a 12 gauge pump action shotgun without a restricted license, you're good to go, in extremis.

When my son and I go to the indoor range with shotguns, some of the handgun pea shooters leave early.   Too much BOOM for their ear muffs, but we love it.  The perp targets are shredded by the shot...and shell wad.

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

When my son and I go to the indoor range with shotguns, some of the handgun pea shooters leave early.   Too much BOOM for their ear muffs, but we love it.  The perp targets are shredded by the shot...and shell wad.

Don't you live in a free state? Why aren't you rocking the 7.62x51mm battle rifle, Rebel?

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

FN FAL Para is perfectly suitable for home defense, short barrel, folding stock, precision accurate,  one shot to the medulla, drops em like a strings cut marionette.

Shoot for the top lip.

Not for our "application"....requires better marksmanship than a short barrel home defense shotgun.