America's gun problem or is it?

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

They usually won't draw on open carry to begin with.   Even a West Indian knows the rules are different in 'Murica than in Canada.

It's not a Hollywood movie or 1950's western TV show.

Actually, most American pronouncements of how they can shoot their way out of this or that situation sound pretty amateurish and fantastical to me.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Actually, most American pronouncements of how they can shoot their way out of this or that situation sound pretty amateurish and fantastical to me.

That's fine, but the NRA will throw a parade every time it happens.    Gun rights advocates in the United States don't give a damn what the gun grabbers pronounce.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I left my ghetto to the army and they gave me a gun.  But before I was old enough for my dad to sign the papers, I was stuck with the gangsters of Regent Park and St. Jamestown.

Government gave me lots of guns and taught me how to use them.  

The good news is that gang bangers don't spend much time at the range.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Government gave me lots of guns and taught me how to use them.  

The good news is that gang bangers don't spend much time at the range.

The gang bangers here do.  Most gang bangers around these parts are HAMC, big time gun nuts, they got battle rifles n' shit.

The gang bangers here do.  Most gang bangers around these parts are HAMC, big time gun nuts, they got battle rifles n' shit.

Canada's big city gun homicide rate is climbing back to early 1990's crack levels, and it gets splashed all over canuck media.

Ain't nuthin' compared to Chicago or Baltimore.  

Our gangs practice their skills on other gang members.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Even where my father lived in Toronto, Corso Italia, the gang bangers there were real deal Sicilians, you wouldn't be able to shoot your way out of a beef with them.

Again, I gots no reason to be associated with Sicilian gangsters.

Hollywood doesn't make movies about Toronto gangsters.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Canada's big city gun homicide rate is climbing back to early 1990's crack levels, and it gets splashed all over canuck media.

Ain't nuthin' compared to Chicago or Baltimore.  

Our gangs practice their skills on other gang members.

The gang bangers in Chicagoland ain't nothing compared to the HAMC methinks, the HAMC is an international criminal cartel.

The gang bangers in Chicagoland ain't nothing compared to the HAMC methinks, the HAMC is an international criminal cartel.

Right....and the world lives in fear of HAMC from Canada.   Even scares Hell's Angels, right ?

Don't care down here....lots more guns for everybody !

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Right....and the world lives in fear of HAMC from Canada.   Even scares Hell's Angels, right ?

Don't care down here....lost more guns for everybody !

Pretty sure the world does not live in fear of poor uneducated blacks popping each other with nines in the housing projects of Chicago. 

Just now, Dougie93 said:

I don't worry about the HAMC because I don't do business with them, but none the less, they are paramilitary for all intents and purposes, they have all the toys and they love to play with them, so they know what they are doing come a gunfight.

That's great....never heard of 'em or their bad ass ways.    And that's a good thing.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's great....never heard of 'em or their bad ass ways.    And that's a good thing.

I was just responding to your assertion that gang bangers don't know how to shoot.  For example, in America the gangs have been known to recruit war veterans who have been in non stop gun fights for years on end.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I was just responding to your assertion that gang bangers don't know how to shoot.  For example, in America the gangs have been known to recruit war veterans who have been in non stop gun fights for years on end.

Great story....less impact for most local gangs.   If they wanted standoff accuracy they would use sniper rifles....ain't happening.

Gangs are just a subset of an armed America.

Great story....less impact for most local gangs.   If they wanted standoff accuracy they would use sniper rifles....ain't happening.

Gangs are just a subset of an armed America.

I don't see gangs as the primary home defense mission, more likely to be deranged individual.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

I don't see gangs as the primary home defense mission, more likely to be deranged individual.

The threat skyrockets if one has any dealings or relationships with perp minded folk and their "associates", including deadbeat family members.

Then it's meth head types doing B&Es for quick cash.

Deranged or not....no sympathy.