America's gun problem or is it?

25 minutes ago, Drew Bedson said:

Kyle got hosed too and Matchee was an intimidating fellah.  Brown and Gresty both got hosed on that deal.  fact, we all did.:mellow:

Franky, Brown should have shot him.    That is the duty of the sentry.   I would have said "Clayton, step away from the prisoner, final warning" if he didn't, I would have shot him.

11 minutes ago, Rue said:

I defer to both D's

No no. You are way off Jim. You are mistaking the people sent to put out the fire with the people who started the fire. Don't.

Way off what?. Name a country that has more school shootings than America.

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Bear in mind, Mefloquine doesn't effect everybody the same, it's like antidepressants, some people notice nothing, some people snap.

You are 100% correct.  Given out for malaria. Fucked up some people. All of them can phack up peoplke:

Atovaquone, Choloquine, Doxycycline, Mefloquine, Primaquine.

11 minutes ago, Rue said:

You are 100% correct.  Given out for malaria. Fucked up some people. All of them can phack up peoplke:

Atovaquone, Choloquine, Doxycycline, Mefloquine, Primaquine.

Like I said, my buddy was poisoned, I'm sure of it, I knew him since we were 17 years old at Depot, we went through Battlschool together, we did our Infantry Section Commanders Course together, I knew him better than my own blood brothers, and he was not right in the head and even he said he thought it might be the malaria drugs.

2 hours ago, Drew Bedson said:

What was the lie in Iraq?  The Congressional and UNSC authorization to use force was based on Iraq's refusal to adhere to the UNSC brokered ceasefire conditions of which only one had to do with WMDs.

Not to mention UNSCR 686 which stated that if Iraq didn't return or account for POWs, foreign nationals or missing persons that they would be subject to the same use of force which was;

“”authorized Member States to use all necessary means to uphold and implement its resolution 660 (1990) of 2 August 1990 and all relevant resolutions subsequent“”

Please stop making your foreign policy determinations off protest placards.

Exactly, the Iraqis kicked the weapons inspectors out, that was a breach of terms of surrender on the spot, whether they had WMD or didn't was immaterial, war kicks off again as soon the prisoner tries to make a break for it.

There is no Gulf War and Iraq War, it's all the same war.

You either uphold national and international law and the laws of armed conflict, or you don't.  Can't have it both ways, if you invoke the law, the Iraqis were in flagrant breach of it, and the UNSC was bound by their previous resolutions to enforce the terms of surrender.

Edited by Dougie93

3 hours ago, Rue said:

I defer to both D's

I know my shit, but Drew is an Infantry God in the classical sense.  He's a modest man, which is noble, but he is the hardcore of the hardcore, Patrol Pathfinder 1984 is so hardcore, it is a criminal offence to train troops that hard in the army now.   That was the best army, even tho it was called Force Mobile Command, the army of the 1980's hadn't changed much since the 1950's,  kids keeled over dead from the training at Cornwallis, never mind Battleschool, never mind the Commando, never mind Pathfinder Platoon, Pathfinder Platoon was the elite of the elite of the elite.

Not just for the Canadian Forces, I mean NATO. 

For Drew to say "hey, we were all in the army the same" is like Wayne Gretzky saying "hey, we're all hockey players"

Edited by Dougie93

Anyways, just to get the thread back on topic so Charles Anthony doesn't lock it . . .

Canada has the Bill of Rights 1689 militia.   That's a militia in allowance of the law.   Which means Parliament regulates it. 

Parliament does not ban a militia in Canada,  it simply imposes military like regulations on it. 

When you undertake the responsibility of a restricted class firearm license, you are consenting to follow the rules with military precision and suffer the consequences if you don't.

It's up to you.  If you were trained by the RCR Battleschool it's no problemo, the school of hard knocks will make you vigilant.

Edited by Dougie93

On 2/6/2019 at 1:38 PM, Dougie93 said:

In terms of being paid, they are surely paid well, but I don't trust them on that basis, they're NATO STANAG Tier Two, ex-military policemen seconded to corporate security.

Mostly German, Belgian and Dutch, ultra professional, so I trust them as a North German Protestant by way of the profession of arms.

Is your wife the President of some country? :D

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

Is your wife the President of some country? :D

No, she's not a bigwig, she just works for the bigwigs, has to follow them around to meetings, so she's in the executive suite.

She works in regulatory, so when the CEO wants to know what the regulatory issues are, my wife is there standing by to brief the meeting.

In terms of security, they all move around as one, a gaggle of executives, of various rank, of which my wife is in the lower ranks.

Now, I was an infantry soldier, NCO, so my wife is a bigwig by my standards, but she's just within the security perimeter of the bigwigs while she is traveling with them.

Edited by Dougie93

3 hours ago, taxme said:

People like the guy in the video. Who else would I be referring too? 

The second most violent predator on earth is the Chimpanzee. 

The most violent predator on earth, by many orders of magnitude, is the Homo Sapiens Sapiens Ultra Chimpanzee.

Or as Karl Marlantes likes to say "we didn't become the dominant species on this planet by being nice"

Edited by Dougie93

We are all born the most violent killing machine in the known universe as we can see it.

Your parents actually have to condition you not to go around killing things with abandon.

When you join the military, we undo that conditioning and bring you back to your natural state, and then employ you as the most lethal weapon system ever devised.

Edited by Dougie93

52 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

What gun problem ?    The family that shoots together stays together....God, Guns, & Family !

2nc479.jpg

823a2b131ec0c7d818a96430e699838e.jpg

Just now, Dougie93 said:

In the event of home invasion, the husband needs to step up and go to war, everybody else into the safe area, one man one kit, one shot one kill, no friendlies anywhere near the kill zone.

Great if you live in a war zone or a shithole country. When you’re scared you’re not free.

58 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

What gun problem ?    The family that shoots together stays together....God, Guns, & Family !

2nc479.jpg

823a2b131ec0c7d818a96430e699838e.jpg

59 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

2nc479.jpg

Sandy hook shooter believes you,

2 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Great if you live in a war zone or a shithole country. When you’re scared you’re not free.

I'm not on hair trigger alert for a home invasion, but in the event of,  I don't want my wife in the line of fire, I want her in the rear, keep the enemy to the front, and watch the background, bullets go through walls and I don't want to shoot my neighbors, so it's Tier One no fail/no miss mission.

I don't even want my dogs in the line of fire, I go into the breach, everybody else get behind me.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not on hair trigger alert for a home invasion, but in the event of,  I don't want my wife in the line of fire, I want her in the rear, keep the enemy to the front, and watch the background, bullets go through walls and I don't want to shoot my neighbors, so it's Tier One no fail/no miss mission.

I don't even want my dogs in the line of fire, I go into the breach, everybody else get behind me.

I’m a life time  martial artist, not a superficial 6 week basic training amateur,,look for trouble you usually find it,

I'm not impressed by arts, I am military unarmed combat qualified, but as soon as its two against one, and the two are armed, that's constitutional right to self defence with firearm on own property.   As per Canadian law, I will act as a peace officer and follow police procedure, which will entail risk, but I'll have to justify my actions in court, so I'm just going to stick to police work without escalating to military force, which would likely be viewed as disproportionate by the judiciary.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

I'm not impressed by arts, I am military unarmed combat qualified, but as soon as its two against one, and the two are armed, that's constitutional right to self defence with firearm on own property.   As per Canadian law, I will act as a peace officer and follow police procedure, which will entail risk, but I'll have to justify my actions in court, so I'm just going to stick to police work without escalating to military force, which would likely be viewed as disproportionate by the judiciary.

Problem with talking a lot is before you’re finished yapping,it’s over.