The Left invites terrorists into our home

Argus

On 01/09/2017 at 5:26 AM, Hydraboss said:

So is the thread title accurate?  "The Left..."?  From where I stand, it looks a lot more like "Trudeau invites terrorists into our home" 

By saying someone (Trudeau/the Left) has invited "terrorists" one is implying that everyone who isn't already here is a terrorist.  That is bad enough, but because the disapproval is specific to certain groups, it becomes nothing more than bigotry.  

Nobody invites terrorists.  To say so is a stupid hyperbolic remark, a simplistic attempt to engender emotional response and to create divisiveness.  It's clickbait and has no connection to rational discussion.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Islam has shown...graphically...that it LOVES using terrorism to further its world supremacist goals.

Invite it in if you want conflict inside your country....and we Westerners must LOVE that...because we do it by the ship load.

Well collectively we get what we give.  We give them war on terror, they give us terrorism.  Seems like a fair trade really.

1 hour ago, PIK said:

Canada was a white christian country, that is why we are number one in the world.

What ?  Do you have a cite ?  That's preposterous as an opinion for someone to post without a single cite.

Don't bother to attack me personally, please just post some actual evidence for your broken opinions next time, or go find a forum that appreciates your opinions more.

Edited by Michael Hardner

37 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Well collectively we get what we give.  We give them war on terror, they give us terrorism.  Seems like a fair trade really.

Uhhhh...Islamic terrorism has been around since Islam was created by that child molesting Mohammad.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to support Mohammad and his bigoted cult of Islam...for sure.

Blah blah 'you're free to ...  ''  blah blah blah..   I guess quantity of posts over quality of posts.  Next think you know you'll be going back to the Quran .. I'd hate to be stuck in the circle you have loop around. Would get boring as F.

• Like 1

Reposted from another thread on the topic of terrorism as a domestic threat:

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You guys are serious about this Islam is Peace delusion, eh?

Your argument is slipping in that you have acknowledged that I used statistics vs. your evocation of long dead Muftis.  Even if you did call them 'meaningless' you didn't say why.

https://storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/?year=2017

You're free to continue gerrymandering and qualifying the results...'domestic terrorism' lol....

Let's see.... gerrymandering... when the discussion was about Charlottesville and the threats from local white pride types, you challenged someone to give you examples which I did.  You won't believe what happens next:

- You dismiss the data as 'meaningless'
- You post a map of the Middle East
- You accuse me of gerrymandering  

If I wanted penguins to look bad, I'd only include results from Antarctica. 

Yes, you wanted Muslims to look bad so you posted a map of the Middle East.

---   ---   ---

Back to the 'topic' -> free speech is fine, trying to say that the zealots speaking are peaceful as they mow down the opposition with cars, or - worse - try to say peaceful Muslims are worse is not fine.  It's disingenuous, deceptive, dishonest, denial and maybe even dumb as an argument.

I don't know the Muslim religion, but a good Christian would look at themselves first and ask 'how can I do better ?''.  I wish we had more of those around here. 

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Far be it for me to stymie your admiration for Islam.

You're free to claim that Islam = Peace and that I made-up the Mufti to make the death cult of Islam "look bad".

I expect nothing less from a believer.

And... adding to this:

- You dismiss the data as 'meaningless'
- You post a map of the Middle East
- You accuse me of gerrymandering  

You run away from the facts I posted here, and subsequently baptize me as Muslim or Muslim admirer on your way out the door.  

I guess it's not a hypocritical argument, since its not like you claim to post facts, admonish people for ignoring facts, or not using them - especially uncomfortable facts - and castigate people for ignoring reality or for running away from arguments on Islam and tell them to stick to the facts on Muslim immigration.  

Oh sorry - my mistake.  You do ALL of these things and constantly as those links show...  

---    ---  

You really need to find a forum where people equally portray 'broadcasting their own opinions without listening' as discussion.  I can't take you seriously when you engage in discussion behaviours that you also criticize, and when called on it will refuse to reflect, explain or concede.

4 hours ago, PIK said:

Enough of the liberal talking pts. Canada was a white christian country, that is why we are number one in the world. To bad someone would not d o a audit on immigration. Look at ottawa, nice quiet town till now ,with all the shootings going on, record numbers. And it is not white doing it, it is mainly somali gangs and others. I am not afraid to call a spade a spade and am sick and tired that everything is whitey's fault. And Mike, how do these countries get out of poverty when we are stealing their best. Our immigration policies are racist and almost slavery.

Canada was a great Christian white nation once. Now it is becoming more like a third world hell hole thanks to our politically correct puppet on a string politicians to special interest groups  who all think that multiculturalism will be great for Canada, and that we need more of it. What a lie. Somali probably doesn't have anyone that is coming here that will be of any benefit to Canada or Canadians. All we get from there is more gun violence, unemployed and welfare bums as immigrants who were of no benefit to Somali in the first place.

Our immigration policy is racist towards white people because our politicians keep bringing in more third world immigrants and less white immigrants. Where Canada once got it's majority of new immigrants like America, Europe, Britain and Australia now the majority of immigrants are now coming from non-white countries, 80% to be exact. If that is not a recipe for white genocide I don't know what else one can call it.  It will always be whiteys fault until whitey starts to wake up and starts to fight back to keep our white traditions and cultures and not fight for foreigners and their traditions, languages, religions, all with incompatible cultures. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Canada was a great Christian white nation once. Now it is becoming more like a third world hell hole thanks to our politically correct puppet on a string politicians to special interest groups  who all think that multiculturalism will be great for Canada, and that we need more of it. What a lie. Somali probably doesn't have anyone that is coming here that will be of any benefit to Canada or Canadians. All we get from there is more gun violence, unemployed and welfare bums as immigrants who were of no benefit to Somali in the first place.

Our immigration policy is racist towards white people because our politicians keep bringing in more third world immigrants and less white immigrants. Where Canada once got it's majority of new immigrants like America, Europe, Britain and Australia now the majority of immigrants are now coming from non-white countries, 80% to be exact. If that is not a recipe for white genocide I don't know what else one can call it.  It will always be whiteys fault until whitey starts to wake up and starts to fight back to keep our white traditions and cultures and not fight for foreigners and their traditions, languages, religions, all with incompatible cultures. 

No cites.  Just opinions once again.  We are moving on from this....

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

What ?  Do you have a cite ?  That's preposterous as an opinion for someone to post without a single cite.

Don't bother to attack me personally, please just post some actual evidence for your broken opinions next time, or go find a forum that appreciates your opinions more.

Maybe because I am from this country and come from a time when education system actually taught history. And if you need someone to show you, then there is no use.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why?? Because you have no idea how this country was built, so you shut it down. Asking for a cite on a question like that, just amazes me.

1 minute ago, PIK said:

Maybe because I am from this country and come from a time when education system actually taught history. And if you need someone to show you, then there is no use.

Exactly. It would appear to me as though our educational system today is moving away from teaching kids today about the history of Canada and it's founders. They appear to be more interested in brainwashing our children with sex gender studies, global warming bull  and the joys of multiculturalism. That guy above you is a the problem not the solution. There is no use in trying to talk to him. He doesn't give a crap about what you or I have to say. We are just Nazi's and racists to him. Some debater, eh? 

4 hours ago, dialamah said:

By saying someone (Trudeau/the Left) has invited "terrorists" one is implying that everyone who isn't already here is a terrorist.  That is bad enough, but because the disapproval is specific to certain groups, it becomes nothing more than bigotry.  

Nobody invites terrorists.  To say so is a stupid hyperbolic remark, a simplistic attempt to engender emotional response and to create divisiveness.  It's clickbait and has no connection to rational discussion.

I think it would be more accurate to say none of your opinions are rational and you are incapable of engaging in rational conversation. Certainly not when it comes to your beloved Islam.

There is no doubt whatsoever, and no one, however dishonest, even you, can deny that the more Muslims we bring in the higher will be the concentraiton of religious fanaticism which leads to terrorism. We see that happening all over Europe. The countries without Muslim migrants are safe from terrorism. The others are not. The Left in Canada has decided that bringing in terrorism is just the risk they're willing to take to show how inclusive they are and have charming ethnic restaurants.

5 minutes ago, PIK said:

It is sad when citizens of this country cant stand up for it, but just bend over and take it up the butt. 

Sadly for Canada there are plenty of people like him around who have no problem with taking it up the butt by the very same elite who he supports and hate is guts also. But he will never get it. Liberals never get anything period. Losers and crybabies is what they are. 

22 minutes ago, PIK said:

Where in *this* country were you taught this ?  Your assertion again:

Canada was a white christian country, that is why we are number one in the world.

Let's see what your education has in response.

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

Sadly for Canada there are plenty of people like him around who have no problem with taking it up the butt by the very same elite who he supports and hate is guts also. But he will never get it. Liberals never get anything period. Losers and crybabies is what they are. 

There is no discussion to be responded to here.

25 minutes ago, PIK said:

Why?? Because you have no idea how this country was built, so you shut it down. Asking for a cite on a question like that, just amazes me.

Posting utter bullshit and not listening to responses is easy.  I could do it too.   Yes, surprise surprise: I will ask for cites for bullshit opinions like

Now it is becoming more like a third world hell hole

It would be really great if we could actually progress a string on here with some facts, instead of pulling teeth and me teaching ingrates how to string together some facts.

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

There is no discussion to be responded to here.

Exactly right. I especially have to shake my head and roll my eyes at some of the ignorance displayed by some of the comments, especially regarding "how this country was built". Have our school systems failed that badly, or are some people just born with blinders on? 

Maybe it's the fault of the parents. Who knows?

Edited by Omni

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Have our school systems failed that badly, or are some people just born with blinders on? 

Yes, while simultaneously standing on the soap box and claiming they are stating self-evident facts learned in school.

This thread can and should go nowhere until people realize that they are just posting shitting opinions.  "This was a great nation because it was white" was NOT taught in school and is NOT self evident.