The Left invites terrorists into our home

Argus

1 hour ago, PIK said:

Allowing police to wear turbans is a double standard, to allow student to wear knives to school is a double standard.Anything they can do and we can't is a double standard. Come on mike quit trying to justify what we all know is wrong. Quit bending over backwards for people that don't deserve it. 

Who is 'they' and who is 'we' ?  Is it a double standard to allow Jews to have a holiday where you don't ?  If so, better jump in that time machine and go complain in the 1960s.  Religion accommodation has been with us for decades, didn't you notice ?

1 hour ago, PIK said:

Come on mike quit trying to justify what we all know is wrong. Quit bending over backwards for people that don't deserve it. 

Do you really not understand this basic concept ?  It's been explained on here many many times - what's your issue ?

Or are you just conveniently ignoring facts ?

It really gets tiresome having to explain basic facts of our society over and over again.  It's really not everybody's fault that you have missed these points.  You should just accept that and stop posting about it.  Seriously, enough.

There will be no more Christmas celebrations in Canadian schools anymore because it may offend some foreign cultures and their non-Canadian foreign religions. Christianity is the religion of Canada not Sikhism or Islam. Those two religions came way after the Christian religion was long established as the main religion in Canada. Those religions were very very tiny compared to what they are today thanks to multiculturalism. Sikhs should never have been allowed to change the police or military uniforms or be able to ride around on motorcycles without a hard helmet in Canada just to accommodate a foreign religion. That is discrimination in Canada at it's best against others who are forced to have to wear a hard helmet. 

Canada and liberal Canadians have made Canada the sucker country for the rest of the world who will give up whatever traditions and heritage and values that they have just to please foreigners and their culture and religions. This is not the Canada that I once knew, and grew up in. It has now become a country of the world where everyone can come to and keep whatever traditions and culture, religion, and way of life and values that they want to keep. No need to assimilate anymore, and the wonderful bleeding heart liberal snowflakes will do whatever they can for you using their tax dollars to make you feel like you are just back home.

Indeed foreign religions and cultures has been with us for decades now and what has it done for Canada? Sweet dik all. But there are some here who seem to feel that everywhere they go they are happy to see more foreign restaurants, newspapers, religions, languages, community centers, schools,and bringing with them their values and ways of life that they left behind. If there is anyone here who is able to explain to me as to why this pro-multiculturalism program and agenda is all suppose to be so great for Canada, well go ahead and explain it to me. 

Over. 

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You honestly believe someone will stop you from wearing a turban?

Who would do such a thing?

A uniform is a uniform. A country should not be selling out their traditions and heritage just to accommodate strangers from a foreign land. Seeing a Mountie wearing a turban is bloody ridiculous, and makes me want to puke. Am I now living in Canada and Pakistan at the same time? It is for dam sure that no one is going to stop a Sikh from wearing a turban in a police force or the military or while riding a motorcycle. A country that refuses to stand by it's principles, traditions and culture is a doomed country. And as things are going today, Canada is fast becoming a doomed country that is starting to look more like a third world country every day. :o

True patriotic nationalist Canadians don't want to read or have to listen to any non Canadian messages or propaganda anymore. They want to see more Canadians standing up for the old Canada, and not for the new multicultural third world Canada that is being forced on Canada. The new Canada of today appears to prefer to accommodate all other religions and cultures but it's own. I hope that this message for the umpteen times is received well once more, and that all true patriots of Canada will see it for what it really is? A warning shot over the bow. 

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Given that religious accommodation has been pointed out umpteen times, the double post is probably necessary here to ensure message is received.

I suppose I could wear a hard helmet to soften the blow of banging my head against a wall but maybe a turban is the better way to go.

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Someone actually told you that can't wear a turban?

Who would do such s thing? 

I would not be caught wearing a towel around my head. I would look ridiculous. As far as I am concerned, if anyone wants to wear a towel wrapped around their head than go for it. Just why would anyone want to wear a towel wrapped around their head is beyond me. Personally, it looks rather silly looking, Just saying. 

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Wait a minute, you've been whining about being forced to wear a hard helmet and pointing out that wearing a turban exempts you from that so....again I ask, where on Earth did you get the notion that you can't wear a turban? Is there a law that discriminates against that? 

Wait a minute. Are you not getting the drift here? There should be no exemption for any religion being allowed to ride around on a motorcycle without a helmet. Hard helmets are for head protection. But where is wearing only a towel wrapped around your head going to save your head in an accident? That is why the law was created to save people from head injuries. No religion should be exempt from obeying a Canadian law. Wake up and read as to what is being said here. It is discrimination plain and simple, and there is a law that says ALL must wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle. Why have a law that says some must obey a certain law, while others do not have to. Why can't liberals never appear to get what is being said? Amazing. 

18 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I suppose I could wear a hard helmet to soften the blow of banging my head against a wall but maybe a turban is the better way to go.

So let's do a test trial then. The first test will be for you to ride a motorcycle and have you hit a wall with you wearing a hard helmet on your head say at 30 mph. Then after that we will have you hit the same wall with you only wearing a turban on your head at the same speed. Which test do you think will help save you from a head injury? I think that we both know as to which way is the best way to go. So, come on, let's go try out your head, eh? :D:D 

Just now, eyeball said:

So they don't have to wear a hard helmet? 

Trying to be faceeeesissous now, are we? You should try going to some comedy club and try doing some comedy sketches and let's all see just how many people you can make laugh?  Try a helmet joke. That might just get them all ending up ROFL. Just a suggestion. :D 

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Police wearing turbans is okay, students taking knives to school is not okay. 

RCMP wearing turbans in honour guards which are one of the last bastions of Canadian culture is most certainly not OK. 

I also have a problem where I work. Several Sikh members aren't required to wear bump caps due to their turbans. This is against safety and employment standards.

There needs to be accommodation..  within reason.

13 minutes ago, drummindiver said:

RCMP wearing turbans in honour guards which are one of the last bastions of Canadian culture is most certainly not OK. 

I also have a problem where I work. Several Sikh members aren't required to wear bump caps due to their turbans. This is against safety and employment standards.

Your last point is exactly my view.  We just differ on what is within reason.  To my mind, there is no reason whatsoever why a member of the RCMP can't wear a government issue turban.

That said, any Sikh who won't wear a hard hat where one is required should lose his job.  Same with motorcycle helmets.  There is  no right to ride a bike.

Edited by bcsapper

36 minutes ago, drummindiver said:

The RCMP is not a Canadian traditionalist institution anymore. It has become a multicultural turban looking force now. It was either the local police force or the RCMP who have even now accommodated some Muslim women by allowing her to wear her head scarf under an RCMP issued Mountie hat. I am wondering as to what will happen if a Muslim woman decided that she wanted to join some police force and would like to wear a burka on the job as a police officer? Now that would be a laugh. I hope it never happens but in Canada these days anything seems to go. I would not be surprised at all if it were to happen. Accommodating everyone is not what I would call assimilating. But when Canadians refuse to speak up about this changing of the guard bull going on well it will be quite obvious that they are just willing to accept whatever the government throws at them and take it without a whimper.

When will I ever see the day when I can get to hear a politician say that I will stand up for Canada and it's tradition and heritage, and dam to allowing multiculturalism to change the makeup of what made this country great. I believe that I will have to wait until hell freezes over as they say.  :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Your last point is exactly my view.  We just differ on what is within reason.  To my mind, there is no reason whatsoever why a member of the RCMP can't wear a government issue turban.

That said, any Sikh who won't wear a hard hat where one is required should lose his job.  Same with motorcycle helmets.  There is  no right to ride a bike.

Our pathetic premier Kathleen Wimp was the only obstacle to the Sikh community winning an important victory to be able to drive a motorcycle without a helmet. This exemption for Sikhs exists in BC, Manitoba and even the UK. Ontario should be the most progressive and religiously free place in the world but as I said Kathleen Wimp is to blame. We are definitely looking forward to replacing her with another premier, hopefully one that is South Asian to better reflect our growing and more politically involved community. Those who say this is a public safety issue are just grasping at straws. Not many people drive motorcycles, obviously because this is Canada where over half the year is freezing cold winter, so its like making a mountain out of a molehill to begin with.

19 minutes ago, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

Our pathetic premier Kathleen Wimp was the only obstacle to the Sikh community winning an important victory to be able to drive a motorcycle without a helmet. This exemption for Sikhs exists in BC, Manitoba and even the UK. Ontario should be the most progressive and religiously free place in the world but as I said Kathleen Wimp is to blame. We are definitely looking forward to replacing her with another premier, hopefully one that is South Asian to better reflect our growing and more politically involved community. Those who say this is a public safety issue are just grasping at straws. Not many people drive motorcycles, obviously because this is Canada where over half the year is freezing cold winter, so its like making a mountain out of a molehill to begin with.

We disagree, then...

1 hour ago, Zul-Fiqar786 said:

Our pathetic premier Kathleen Wimp was the only obstacle to the Sikh community winning an important victory to be able to drive a motorcycle without a helmet. This exemption for Sikhs exists in BC, Manitoba and even the UK. Ontario should be the most progressive and religiously free place in the world but as I said Kathleen Wimp is to blame. We are definitely looking forward to replacing her with another premier, hopefully one that is South Asian to better reflect our growing and more politically involved community.

As I said, you are a racist.  As bad as any white nationalist.

• Like 1

Just now, Moonlight Graham said:

As I said, you are a racist.  As bad as any white nationalist.

Racist for wanting our next Premier to be South Asian? Should we keep parachuting White teachers from the exurbs into schools that are heavily Brown and thus continue the institution of White privilege? No, its time to start walking the walk!  We are not merely a vote bank, we have politically matured and ready to assert ourselves on the national political scene let alone the provincial one. If you want to see real racism, look at Quebec's Bill 62 which bans kippa-wearing Jews, hijab-observing Muslims and turban-wearing Sikhs from providing and receiving public services (very similar to Jim Crow if you ask me)

Just now, dialamah said:

If the website link in your profile is an indication of what a South Asian premier or PM would be bringing, no thank you.  Religious fanatics in positions of power create misery.

Dude how ignorant is this comment. My personal blog is about religion not politics. Not all South Asians are Muslims either, most in Canada are Hindu or Sikh. Very few people including of my own religious community subscribe to my personal views expressed on my blog, let alone South Asians of other religions. Even a religiously inclined person in power doesn't necessarily mean he or she will enforce his or her personal beliefs on the rest of the public.