Arab Nations cuts ties with Qatar

24 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Wars are necessary in some cases. On the other hand there is a lot of generous charitable work going on where western countries help to improve health, living conditions and security in the third world. In most cases, the USA pays the largest share to provide such aid. Easy to overlook when all you want to do is find fault.

For someone who accuses others about their inability to understand human nature you sure don't have much appreciation for the way bad will demolishes good never mind why.

But of course, you're actually proud of everything we've done aren't you? There's is no bad, it's all good.

9 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Wars are necessary in some cases. On the other hand there is a lot of generous charitable work going on where western countries help to improve health, living conditions and security in the third world. In most cases, the USA pays the largest share to provide such aid. Easy to overlook when all you want to do is find fault.

Create a war to steal the weath and natural resources of those countries and then carry out generous charitable work to reverse those actions and make you feel good about it...yeah...

12 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Read what I said above, no need to repeat. Yes I paint you people all with the same brush, like it or not.

I suggest you read your iwn statement before repeating it like a parrott with the usual rant and save the embarassment for such ridiculous assertion.

12 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

In case you need a reminder, Aziz.

Question still stands aziz....

What does shiite government in Iran got to do with 9/11 attack in the US as you have already stated?

No matter what you want to paint as poor human rights or killing of dissidents it doesn't justify to blame Iran for 9/11 as you have already accused them. Spare me the lecture and revisionist history and answer the god damn question. You are not OftenWrong. You are 100% wrong!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kactus said:

Question still stands....asking for the fifth time....

Where is the link between the Atatollahs and 9/11 as you have asserted here??

I answered it many times already, but you can't read english. Poor little Aziz. Give the Ayatollah a hug for me...

Iran government had nothing to do with 9-11. This is ridiculous fiction and whoever is claiming he or she has no idea about the Mid East politics and the divides and how the Taliban and Ben Ladin View Shia Iran as enemy number 1 worse than Christian America. They may have to do a lot with other trouble spots but not 9-11. Saudi Arabia on the other hand.... Well lets says most of the 9-11 terrorists were Saudi citizens and none Iranian.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I answered it many times already, but you can't read english. Poor little Aziz. Give the Ayatollah a hug for me...

My grasp of english is much better than yours Aziz. But it's not the question of competency in English. Rather your lack of knowledge on the subject area that is regrettable...Since you think you have answered the question I accept your acknowledgment and retracting the comment that Ayatollahs were linked to 9/11.....It is for your own good.....

Edited by kactus

21 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Just curious but how do you know what she went through.....i did not know you sat on the war commision to decide who is a hero and who is not......does it bother you that some have called her a hero.....i mean do you loose sleep over it, do you spend nights writing your government officials about it..........I'm sure she does not sleep through the night, i'm sure she will to live with those memories for the rest of her life, she had the balls to sign up and volunteer to answer her nations call, she completed her tour of duty as ask of her   , more than a lot o people around here did........she's a hero in my books.....

Heros don't get rescued.  Sorry, that's a bit harsh.

But it turns out her 'battlescars' were not from battle, but from something else. (vehicle accident?)  The Iraqi doctors treated here well and US special forces trashed the place that was helping her recover. I guess that's how one says 'thank you'.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/04/26/saving_private_jessica_lynch_10_years_later.html

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Iran government had nothing to do with 9-11. This is ridiculous fiction and whoever is claiming he or she has no idea about the Mid East politics and the divides and how the Taliban and Ben Ladin View Shia Iran as enemy number 1 worse than Christian America. They may have to do a lot with other trouble spots but not 9-11. Saudi Arabia on the other hand.... Well lets says most of the 9-11 terrorists were Saudi citizens and none Iranian.

Well atleast someone is making sense here. I thought I was left on my own....

18 minutes ago, kactus said:

My grasp of english is much better than yours Aziz. But it's not the question of competency in English. Rather your lack of knowledge on the subject area that is regrettable...Since you think you have answered the question I accept your acknowledgment and retracting the comment that Ayatollahs were linked to 9/11.....It is for your own good.....

I retract nothing, but you are welcome to keep asking the same question 50 more times like your clone, hot enough. Actually you sound just like him. I have no obligation to provided you with links. The fact that Iran played a role in 9/11 is well known and documented.

You and your Islamic heroes the Ayatollahs can spout hatred toward the west all you want, because in free society you can say things like that. Just try to say one word against them in Iran, it will be your last. They will round up your family as well.

2 hours ago, kactus said:

Perhaps he believes they invented that nanothermite that keeps getting blamed by certain factions, and  then gave it to Bush to jam into the WTC to knock 'em down. Yeah.

5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I retract nothing, but you are welcome to keep asking the same question 50 more times like your clone, hot enough. Actually you sound just like him. I have no obligation to provided you with links. The fact that Iran played a role in 9/11 is well known and documented.

You and your Islamic heroes the Ayatollahs can spout hatred toward the west all you want, because in free society you can say things like that. Just try to say one word against them in Iran, it will be your last. They will round up your family as well.

Lots of rants and still no answer...what a to$$er!

Edited by kactus

12 hours ago, kactus said:

There is a link but its not what he says it is. And its not a link so much as a dot..

That said the dot is not how the overthrow of Mossadegh in 1953 caused 9/11 its how 1953 affected America.

The true horror of Operation Ajax is how it's success hubristically emboldened America's covert installation of even more dictators throughout the ME and surrounding region in the pursuit of its interests. The morons who led us down this path were as clueless to the forces they were unleashing as are the OftenWrongs, DOP's, hot enoughs and taxme's who try to explain/understand/apologize for the catastrophe now blowing back.at us.

And the wind is really just gathering now and we really haven't seen anything yet.

Edited by eyeball

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

...The true horror of Operation Ajax is how it's success hubristically emboldened America's covert installation of even more dictators throughout the ME and surrounding region in the pursuit of its interests.

But it wasn't just America...it was the United Kingdom, it was France, it was the Soviet Union, it was Italy, etc.

All acting in pursuit of their "interests".