Arab Nations cuts ties with Qatar

On 6/17/2017 at 10:02 AM, marcus said:

I am displaying your failed logic by showing the most recent attempts at bringing democracy through war (or fighting for it).

Everywhere you look, U.S.' wars has not only not brought any peace or democracy, but it has put the countries in an even worse situation.

So the US is to be condemned, utterly and wholeheartedly, for dealing with dictatorships as they are, and condemned, utterly and wholeheartedly, for trying to replace them with democracies.

But in all cases we must remind ourselves that anyone not white is a subhuman creature with no power of free will, no intelligence, no education, no humanity, no civilization, and no ability to govern themselves, and thus, are in no way responsible for the condition of the nations or cultures in which they reside. They are mere playthings for the mighty white bwana who rules the world with a shrug and a wave of his hand.

You people on the far left must tie yourselves in knots trying to resolve the hypocrisy of your political positions.

Edited by Argus

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

There is a link but its not what he says it is. And its not a link so much as a dot..

That said the dot is not how the overthrow of Mossadegh in 1953 caused 9/11 its how 1953 affected America.

The only dot is on your forehead. As recently as March 2017 Iran has been ordered to pay $10.5 billion as compensation for involvement in Sept 11.

Many links, https://www.google.ca/#q=iran+9/11+connection

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Help yourself.

You are even more naive than I thought....It would have been an absolute suicidal for Iran having any links with 9/11 terror considering all the bullocking Iran has been getting from the US from the foreign policy view point.

But oh no our expert here has done dome research from March 2016 and thinks by just doing a google search any crap he can connect the dots....

You certainly din't have a slightest iota of how the intel community works...Aziz....

1 hour ago, kactus said:

You are even more naive than I thought....It would have been an absolute suicidal for Iran having any links with 9/11 terror considering all the bullocking Iran has been getting from the US from the foreign policy view point.

But oh no our expert here has done dome research from March 2016 and thinks by just doing a google search any crap he can connect the dots....

You certainly din't have a slightest iota of how the intel community works...Aziz....

There's tons of evidence, like it or not it is real. Your attempt at deflection towards me means nothing.

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

OftenWrong: But I just don't know where to find it. 

From a "scientist"!

We scientists do not believe in spoon-feeding children. However I provided the resource, which you must have missed.
Such poor observation skills... you could never be a scientist, not-so-hot-fella.

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

You aren't a scientist. There has been nothing displayed by you that would warrant such a conclusion. Most everything you have said is unscientific. 

When I did try to discuss science, you ran away. I even gave you an important equation to consider, but nope. You ran away again.
Math not being one of your strong points fella, as we both know.

8 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

When I did try to discuss science, you ran away. I even gave you an important equation to consider, but nope. You ran away again.
Math not being one of your strong points fella, as we both know.

As I pointed out, in your entire time discussing this you made one lame attempt to "discuss". When I pointed out all the things you, the scientist, were ignoring, [like the 6 questions you've ignored repeatedly - very unscientific of you] you got all pouty, like you are doing now. 

You pout. Scientists don't pout.

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

As I pointed out, in your entire time discussing this you made one lame attempt to "discuss". When I pointed out all the things you, the scientist, were ignoring, [like the 6 questions you've ignored repeatedly - very unscientific of you] you got all pouty, like you are doing now. 

You pout. Scientists don't pout.

I gave you two opportunities.

We scientists like to delegate certain work to underlings. It gives them something to do while we consider the really big questions.
Why don't you calculate the force of a 767 aircraft at 600 MPH hitting a solid object and coming to an immediate stop. We can then compare that to other events of similar force. That would be kinda cool.

Give the force in Newtons, and then determine the energy in Joules, so that we can compare it to an explosive force in units like tons of TNT.
To avoid plagiarism from web sites, please show all numbers in scientific notation, like this:
1,000,000 N = 1E6 N

Not in this thread of course... do it in one of your own little rinkydinks.

13 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I gave you two opportunities.

We scientists like to delegate certain work to underlings. It gives them something to do while we consider the really big questions.
Why don't you calculate the force of a 767 aircraft at 600 MPH hitting a solid object and coming to an immediate stop. We can then compare that to other events of similar force. That would be kinda cool.

Give the force in Newtons, and then determine the energy in Joules, so that we can compare it to an explosive force in units like tons of TNT.
To avoid plagiarism from web sites, please show all numbers in scientific notation, like this:
1,000,000 N = 1E6 N

Not in this thread of course... do it in one of your own little rinkydinks.

Then stop raising it in other threads. I only pointed out how unscientific you are "there's tons of evidence ...", and you got your panties in a twist. Scientist don't make silly proclamations like "there's tons of evidence ..." and leave it at that. 

[moved it to Grenfell]

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Then stop raising it in other threads. I only pointed out how unscientific you are "there's tons of evidence ...", and you got your panties in a twist. Scientist don't make silly proclamations like "there's tons of evidence ..." and leave it at that. 

[moved it to Grenfell]

Your reading skills are rather poor as well. Re-read posts above where you bring up your fabulous 6 questions, and lament that I won't answer them or discuss science. You've got the ball now, little Johnny, dazzle us with your brilliance.

Or, not...

6 hours ago, Argus said:

So the US is to be condemned, utterly and wholeheartedly, for dealing with dictatorships as they are, and condemned, utterly and wholeheartedly, for trying to replace them with democracies.

The US is to be condemned for being a hypocrite and people like you should be challenged for thinking otherwise.

The hypocrisy goes on - here is a list:

Saudi Arabia: Dictatorship and funders of ISIS = US Ally
Egypt: Dictatorship during Mubarak = US Ally
Egypt: Democratically elects a government = Not a US Ally
Egypt: Orchestrated Coup by the old Mubarak regime = US Ally
Libya: Dictatorship not supporting US' actions = Not a US Ally
Iran: Authoritarian regime not supporting US' actions = Not a US Ally
Iraq: Dictatorship in the 80's, supporting US = US Ally
Iraq: Dictatorship in the 90's/00's, not supporting US = Not a US Ally 

There is absolutely no consistency. This is not about democracy. This is not about human rights. All of this is about controlling the oil market, creating divide and fractions and going into wars so the weapons industry can be fed.

There is 0 integrity, righteousness, morality, or virtue in U.S. foreign policy. Anyone who tries to say otherwise is either ignorant or is lying.

But in all cases we must remind ourselves that anyone not white is a subhuman creature with no power of free will, no intelligence, no education, no humanity, no civilization, and no ability to govern themselves, and thus, are in no way responsible for the condition of the nations or cultures in which they reside. They are mere playthings for the mighty white bwana who rules the world with a shrug and a wave of his hand.

You people on the far left must tie yourselves in knots trying to resolve the hypocrisy of your political positions.

When you have gangsters ruling a neighbourhood and the corrupt police is allowing this to happen, you will not see the neighbourhood turn around. The system is rigged against the average person. 

Look at what's happening against Iran right now. The U.S. government is teaming up with the ISIS funders to start a war with Iran. Why are you not speaking out against this?In order to nurture and help the moderate voices in the Middle East, like in Iran, we need to engage the people, instead of shutting the door on them. Cultural and economic engagement is the best way to strengthen the people, like in Iran. Who very recently, voted overwhelmingly for the most moderate option available. The Iranian people have demonstrated that they prefer a path of gradual transformation through peaceful participation.

Rouhani’s decisive electoral victory provides the pro-diplomacy government significant political capital to pursue improved relations between Iran and the rest of the world. By supporting a war against Iran, we would be undermining the clear pro-engagement message sent by the Iranian people and empowering hardliners.

Edited by marcus

5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

The only dot is on your forehead. As recently as March 2017 Iran has been ordered to pay $10.5 billion as compensation for involvement in Sept 11.

Many links, https://www.google.ca/#q=iran+9/11+connection

B.S.

It's because one of the terrorist traveled through Iran? That was the reason given in the courts.

When did Iran start supporting Al Qaeda? You still have not backed up your claim. Even the rightist of the right Republican do not claim that Iran was behind 9/11.

Your credibility continues to nosedive.

17 minutes ago, marcus said:

B.S.

It's because one of the terrorist traveled through Iran? That was the reason given in the courts.

When did Iran start supporting Al Qaeda? You still have not backed up your claim. Even the rightist of the right Republican do not claim that Iran was behind 9/11.

Oh the outrage.
Don't like the facts as presented? Perhaps you can take that up with the magistrate.

10 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Oh the outrage.
Don't like the facts as presented? Perhaps you can take that up with the magistrate.

Where is the fact? Was Iran behind any of the people, the planning or funding of the 9/11 attackers? 

The answer is simple, OftenWrong.

7 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

There's tons of evidence, like it or not it is real. Your attempt at deflection towards me means nothing.

OftenWrong....Take a nap! Stop this none sense....You are digging yourself a bigger hole than you think....This has nothing to do with English or grasp of reading but holding on to an argument which is Iran is linked to 9/11!!!

Leave it....It's embarrassing and a pathetic way to carry on trying to make the sh!t stick on the wall...

It is an honourable thing when people can raise their hands up and admit they are wrong...Well OftenWrong you are dead wrong! 

Do carry on if you wish but I sense that there's zero credibility in what you say and lack of conviction. Instead you google search in what you think is right in your head and present as fact with no conviction. And the reason there'e no conviction is because you have no clue what the search is telling you but just like to hold on to your thoughts.....Sad!

4 hours ago, kactus said:

OftenWrong....Take a nap! Stop this none sense....You are digging yourself a bigger hole than you think....This has nothing to do with English or grasp of reading but holding on to an argument which is Iran is linked to 9/11!!!

Leave it....It's embarrassing and a pathetic way to carry on trying to make the sh!t stick on the wall...

It is an honourable thing when people can raise their hands up and admit they are wrong...Well OftenWrong you are dead wrong! 

Do carry on if you wish but I sense that there's zero credibility in what you say and lack of conviction. Instead you google search in what you think is right in your head and present as fact with no conviction. And the reason there'e no conviction is because you have no clue what the search is telling you but just like to hold on to your thoughts.....Sad!

Whats sad is your insistence to ignore reality. Information was provided.

7 hours ago, marcus said:

Where is the fact? Was Iran behind any of the people, the planning or funding of the 9/11 attackers? 

The answer is simple, OftenWrong.

The answer is not given by you, but by professional intelligence agencies. I'll trust them, not your opinions or preferences.

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

The answer is not given by you, but by professional intelligence agencies. I'll trust them, not your opinions or preferences.

Spell it out. Talk, instead of dancing. 

What's the answer? Is the answer that one of the Saudi/Egyptian hijackers traveled through Iran? Is this what you're going with or am I going beyond your bubble of knowledge and you're only able to discuss the headline and nothing else? 

Edited by marcus
  • Like 1