Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?

39 minutes ago, montgomery said:

That's all basically a racist rant and ethnic slur against people of the ME. What can one say about that kind of behaviour? So you hate Muslims, so you're a Conservative.

Obama saved Assad. He signed on with Putin to make a deal with Assad to get rid of his chem/bio weapons. Obama surely must have seen the same ploy developing as the US used to get their phony war on Iraq. Claim Assad had the WMD's/chem-bio weapons and then have the world sign onto another US led war on that trumped up cause. So Obama and Putin and Assad agreed and bingo, the excuse for the US planned war evaporated. Now Russia/Putin is in Syria by invitation, peace has come to Syria, the Zionists are going crazy with blood lust, the US doesn't get a war, and Russia isn't leaving. 

If you're a grownup I would be happy to tell you more. But I will say that I'm on the side of Assad and Putin and peace in Syria, just so you'll know! What side are you on? The US and the biggest arsenal in the world of WMD's and chem/bio weapons, and war with Syria and then Iran?

It's people like you that make me so glad that we have countries other than the US with nuclear weapons. It gives us M.A.D. which has saved the world from the US's use of nuclear weapons on the world again.

You say "the zionists are going crazy with bloodlust" and you're insinuating that I'm not telling the truth and that I'm a bigot? Can you even see the shit you just typed????????????????

Do the Israelis have a stated goal of genocide against Palestinians? Can you answer the question about why there are no Pakistani refugees? You have no answers, you jump from stupid accusation to lie to stupid accusation and then you repeat the cycle.

FYI we have good friends from Jordan and Lebanon. We know people who are here from Iraq and Afghanistan. Do you know what they all have in common? When war comes to their towns, and they leave in the middle of the night with whatever they can carry with them to their car, they call it a "vacation". My wife's best friend did that twice. If you know people from there then you know I'm telling the truth.

In Afghanistan the Taliban go around the town enforcing that women have their windows closed. If they can see women in their own homes through their windows they'll come f them up. No woman can walk around without a hijab or they'll be raped and beaten. 

Even in the more "civilized" places like S Arabia women aren't allowed to go outside without hijabs. In Iran they just threw women in jail for taking their hijabs off.

Muslims don't just commit genocide against Hindus, Christians, Yazidis, atheists and Buddhists, the Shia do it to the Sunni and vice versa. There are more terrorist attacks between muslims than from muslims against other religions.

If you are trying to tell me that you can't see that there are ridiculously violent people all over the middle east spoiling for fights with each other then you're just lying.

How on earth can you see Syria as being more peaceful under Obama than Trump? There was no war there when Obama became Prez. He told the UN he wanted Assad out. He armed rebels. The war started. He said it would last years. When Trump said that he could defeat islamic state in months Obama said it was impossible.

TRUMP WAS THE PRESIDENT WHO MOVED AMERICA'S STANCE FROM "ASSAD MUST GO" to "THE WAR IS DOING TOO MUCH DAMAGE, ALL WE WANT NOW IS TO GET RID OF ISLAMIC STATE".

That was one week before Assad gassed his own people for the first time since Trump was President. We all know what happened when Assad gassed those people. We all know how quickly islamic state stopped growing and started shrinking after Trump took over. If you like peace in Syria, thank Trump. Not Obama. That's just truly idiotic.

If Iran had the power that the US military had do you think you'd be free to choose your own religion? Do you think that you'd be allowed to go on the web and talk crap about the Ayatollah? You're insane dude. You literally have no clue about life in general.

50 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Justin Trudeau and the Liberals have made quite a mess with China, stumbling and bumbling at every turn.   If the DOA "feminist agenda" wasn't enough to lose any credibility, stupidly arresting a Huawei executive for a U.S. extradition request removed all doubt that this crew is a bunch of rank amateurs.

Canada blunders and dithers its way to a failing grade on China relations

Incredible the thanks from certain Americans for honouring the extradition request. Such an instructive year for Canada. 

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Incredible the thanks from certain Americans for honouring the extradition request. Such an instructive year for Canada. 

Very instructive for the amateurs running the present government...and it hasn't been just the Weng case.

Canada is a fading "middle power", but Chretien, Martin, and Harper knew how to tread deftly among the world's Big Dogs....Justin Trudeau...not so much.

8 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Manley was right - we could have/should have warned Meng not to land in Canada. We were aware of the extradition request. But  then again, this government has done many things to exacerbate international relations.

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Justin Trudeau's job approval rating is trending down going into election year 2019.   Trudeau now has a lower polled job approval rating than another foreign leader that some Canadians love to hate.

https://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/leadermeter/

You have no idea how much people here hate Trudeau. If he gets re-elected the possibility of Alberta separating will be very real. I would personally vote for separation with no reservations whatsoever.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Justin Trudeau and the Liberals have made quite a mess with China, stumbling and bumbling at every turn.   If the DOA "feminist agenda" wasn't enough to lose any credibility, stupidly arresting a Huawei executive for a U.S. extradition request removed all doubt that this crew is a bunch of rank amateurs.

Canada blunders and dithers its way to a failing grade on China relations

It's hilarious how Trudeau tries so hard to suck up to every political leader on earth, and how he just continues to make things worse. He's like the dorky guy who tries too hard to be friends with people and just ends up being harder to like.

His picture should be in the dictionary beside the word obsequious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It's hilarious how Trudeau tries so hard to suck up to every political leader on earth, and how he just continues to make things worse. He's like the dorky guy who tries too hard to be friends with people and just ends up being harder to like.

That's really dumb to think the Cons wouldn't have raised hell if Justin refused the US and didn't arrest her. Sometimes 'you' people are just too obvious.

If he doesn't suck up to the US, the Cons would be going out of their minds with accusations of him being a Putin lover or something just as ridiculous. Our government needs to diversify away from the US as quickly as possible. It's time for Justin to start to really suck up to China and leave the US and their cheap Trump blackmail tactics for them to stew in to teach the US a lesson. 

Q. what would the Cons do?

A. whatever puts the most money in big business's pockets the quickest. 

59 minutes ago, montgomery said:

That's really dumb to think the Cons wouldn't have raised hell if Justin refused the US and didn't arrest her. Sometimes 'you' people are just too obvious.

If he doesn't suck up to the US, the Cons would be going out of their minds with accusations of him being a Putin lover or something just as ridiculous. Our government needs to diversify away from the US as quickly as possible. It's time for Justin to start to really suck up to China and leave the US and their cheap Trump blackmail tactics for them to stew in to teach the US a lesson. 

Q. what would the Cons do?

A. whatever puts the most money in big business's pockets the quickest. 

I think you must know I was talking about more than just the China incident there. India, the US, Trudeau's last visit to China, and everywhere else he goes. He waves at empty airports, and he gets greeted at the airport by Agriculture ministers.... They basically send a donkey to pick him up lol.

i wonder if you see the irony of you being critical of my post just because I was critical of Princess Glitterfarts. Are you forgetting that you just admitted to being a terrorist sympathizer a couple of hours ago?

And that was a big part of the reason for the revenge attack on the US of 911. The US had it coming, but that's another topic altogether.

If you were a bit smarter you wouldn't admit to being a terrorist supporter while you're voicing your support for Trudeau in this forum. I think you must frequent a few sites where you can openly proclaim your love of Justin Trudeau and your love of terrorist attacks against the US together, but this isn't it. There are still a lot of people who support Trudeau who would change their tune if they understood where his sympathies lie. You shouldn't be helping the avg Joe make that connection.

Edited by WestCanMan

15 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Very instructive for the amateurs running the present government...and it hasn't been just the Weng case.

Canada is a fading "middle power", but Chretien, Martin, and Harper knew how to tread deftly among the world's Big Dogs....Justin Trudeau...not so much.

Nice try.  Canadians may have the most freedoms of any people.  The country is growing and people want to be here.  If anything we have to take careful control of this development, so we don’t lose what we have.  The US is in decline as a leading power, overrun by gun violence and diabetes.  I still really like aspects of it. 

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, with every passing day that "Canada's back!" brag seems more ludicrously ironic. Canada under the Liberals has seen our relationships deteriorate with just about everybody, and approve with virtually no one. And since the Saudis, Russians and Chinese don't like us Trudeau can probably forget that seat on the security council he's been dreaming about.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I think you must know I was talking about more than just the China incident there. India, the US, Trudeau's last visit to China, and everywhere else he goes. He waves at empty airports, and he gets greeted at the airport by Agriculture ministers.... They basically send a donkey to pick him up lol.

i wonder if you see the irony of you being critical of my post just because I was critical of Princess Glitterfarts. Are you forgetting that you just admitted to being a terrorist sympathizer a couple of hours ago?

If you were a bit smarter you wouldn't admit to being a terrorist supporter while you're voicing your support for Trudeau in this forum. I think you must frequent a few sites where you can openly proclaim your love of Justin Trudeau and your love of terrorist attacks against the US together, but this isn't it. There are still a lot of people who support Trudeau who would change their tune if they understood where his sympathies lie. You shouldn't be helping the avg Joe make that connection.

Princess Glitterfarts? Donkey? I wouldn't admit to being a terrorist supporter? 

The first two are below my dignity to answer and the second is an accusation against me of being a terrorist. It will be reported.

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You say "the zionists are going crazy with bloodlust" and you're insinuating that I'm not telling the truth and that I'm a bigot? Can you even see the shit you just typed????????????????

Do the Israelis have a stated goal of genocide against Palestinians? Can you answer the question about why there are no Pakistani refugees? You have no answers, you jump from stupid accusation to lie to stupid accusation and then you repeat the cycle.

FYI we have good friends from Jordan and Lebanon. We know people who are here from Iraq and Afghanistan. Do you know what they all have in common? When war comes to their towns, and they leave in the middle of the night with whatever they can carry with them to their car, they call it a "vacation". My wife's best friend did that twice. If you know people from there then you know I'm telling the truth.

In Afghanistan the Taliban go around the town enforcing that women have their windows closed. If they can see women in their own homes through their windows they'll come f them up. No woman can walk around without a hijab or they'll be raped and beaten. 

Even in the more "civilized" places like S Arabia women aren't allowed to go outside without hijabs. In Iran they just threw women in jail for taking their hijabs off.

Muslims don't just commit genocide against Hindus, Christians, Yazidis, atheists and Buddhists, the Shia do it to the Sunni and vice versa. There are more terrorist attacks between muslims than from muslims against other religions.

If you are trying to tell me that you can't see that there are ridiculously violent people all over the middle east spoiling for fights with each other then you're just lying.

How on earth can you see Syria as being more peaceful under Obama than Trump? There was no war there when Obama became Prez. He told the UN he wanted Assad out. He armed rebels. The war started. He said it would last years. When Trump said that he could defeat islamic state in months Obama said it was impossible.

TRUMP WAS THE PRESIDENT WHO MOVED AMERICA'S STANCE FROM "ASSAD MUST GO" to "THE WAR IS DOING TOO MUCH DAMAGE, ALL WE WANT NOW IS TO GET RID OF ISLAMIC STATE".

That was one week before Assad gassed his own people for the first time since Trump was President. We all know what happened when Assad gassed those people. We all know how quickly islamic state stopped growing and started shrinking after Trump took over. If you like peace in Syria, thank Trump. Not Obama. That's just truly idiotic.

If Iran had the power that the US military had do you think you'd be free to choose your own religion? Do you think that you'd be allowed to go on the web and talk crap about the Ayatollah? You're insane dude. You literally have no clue about life in general.

A lot of mumbo-jumbo nonsense to deal with in that one post but I'll comment on one particualr mistake you made out of courtesy. 

Assad didn't gas his own people. All the gassing has been done by the terrorists, Assad no longer has chem/bio weapons similar to the US's huge chem/bio arsenal, and hasn't since the agreement to dispose of them. And now that Russia has succeeded in bringing peace to Syria, even the terrorists aren't going to get away with using chem/bio weapons on the Syrian people.

Further to that, I'll warn you now to be very careful on how you go about bad mouthing Muslims in particular. Please refer to individuals when making accusations. Islam is a religion of peace and is not responsible for revenge attacks on the West. Individual terrorists are, be they Muslims or Christians or any other sky fairy believers.

3 hours ago, montgomery said:

Princess Glitterfarts? Donkey? I wouldn't admit to being a terrorist supporter? 

The first two are below my dignity to answer and the second is an accusation against me of being a terrorist. It will be reported.

I quoted you saying that the US had 9/11 coming, so report away. Do you think I'll be banned for quoting you? Is that how things work in your world?

3 hours ago, montgomery said:

A lot of mumbo-jumbo nonsense to deal with in that one post but I'll comment on one particualr mistake you made out of courtesy. 

Assad didn't gas his own people. All the gassing has been done by the terrorists, Assad no longer has chem/bio weapons similar to the US's huge chem/bio arsenal, and hasn't since the agreement to dispose of them. And now that Russia has succeeded in bringing peace to Syria, even the terrorists aren't going to get away with using chem/bio weapons on the Syrian people.

Further to that, I'll warn you now to be very careful on how you go about bad mouthing Muslims in particular. Please refer to individuals when making accusations. Islam is a religion of peace and is not responsible for revenge attacks on the West. Individual terrorists are, be they Muslims or Christians or any other sky fairy believers.

When you say that you don't want to deal with mumbo jumbo, you're really conceding all those points and just trying to cherry pick a couple spots where you think you can save some face. Well, you can't save face and that's ok because you're about average in liberal circles.

Who the hell are you to say to what kinds of weapons Assad had, or what he did and didn't do? The NY Times says you're wrong and where are your links that say otherwise? I'll just tell you in advance that links to monty.com don't count.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/14/us/politics/syria-chemical-weapons-analysis.html

The NY Times hates Trump, and if they thought they could hurt him by saying that he bombed Stria for no reason they would do it regardless of the truth or the damage done to America's international reputation.

Now you're warning me Monty? Is that a threat? Are you going to try to get me on your friends' terrorist hit list now? Yes, I am once again accusing you of being a terrorist sympathizer, report me if you want to, I can just quote the spot where you said that the Americans had 9/11 coming to them. 

A broad statement like "Islam is a religion of peace" needs some serious backup. Can you provide that Monty? No, you just dodge straight-up questions that prove you wrong and call it "mumbo jumbo". Here's my statement, pulled from the part of my brain that makes declarative statements with the same level of validity that you make: "The US is not involved in any military operations in the m.e., nor do they supply weapons or ammunition, and they never have. It's all just a big lie." So you can feel free to challenge my statement, I'll just call your reply mumbo jumbo, I'll throw down some threats, and make a few more utterly ridiculous and unsubstantiated accusations and we'll go back and forth, Librul style. 

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When you say that you don't want to deal with mumbo jumbo, you're really conceding all those points and just trying to cherry pick a couple spots where you think you can save some face. Well, you can't save face and that's ok because you're about average in liberal circles.

Who the hell are you to say to what kinds of weapons Assad had, or what he did and didn't do? The NY Times says you're wrong and where are your links that say otherwise? I'll just tell you in advance that links to monty.com don't count.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/14/us/politics/syria-chemical-weapons-analysis.html

The NY Times hates Trump, and if they thought they could hurt him by saying that he bombed Stria for no reason they would do it regardless of the truth or the damage done to America's international reputation.

Now you're warning me Monty? Is that a threat? Are you going to try to get me on your friends' terrorist hit list now? Yes, I am once again accusing you of being a terrorist sympathizer, report me if you want to, I can just quote the spot where you said that the Americans had 9/11 coming to them. 

A broad statement like "Islam is a religion of peace" needs some serious backup. Can you provide that Monty? No, you just dodge straight-up questions that prove you wrong and call it "mumbo jumbo". Here's my statement, pulled from the part of my brain that makes declarative statements with the same level of validity that you make: "The US is not involved in any military operations in the m.e., nor do they supply weapons or ammunition, and they never have. It's all just a big lie." So you can feel free to challenge my statement, I'll just call your reply mumbo jumbo, I'll throw down some threats, and make a few more utterly ridiculous and unsubstantiated accusations and we'll go back and forth, Librul style. 

The US did have it coming on 911, but otherwise I can't afford to spend any more of my valuable time on you. Thanks anyway.

1 hour ago, montgomery said:

The US did have it coming on 911

Once again, you’re a terrorist sympathizer by definition. See Monty, when you speak out in favour of terrorist acts, you’re supporting terrorism. Get it? I can’t be banned here for explaining to you what your own words actually mean.

I can't afford to spend any more of my valuable time on you. 

Go use your valuable time to support Trudeau and terrorism Monty. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Argus said:

Yeah, with every passing day that "Canada's back!" brag seems more ludicrously ironic. Canada under the Liberals has seen our relationships deteriorate with just about everybody, and approve with virtually no one. And since the Saudis, Russians and Chinese don't like us Trudeau can probably forget that seat on the security council he's been dreaming about.

They may not like Trudeau but he’s cooler than all of them.  The Millennials like him.  Older curmudgeons like Trump resent him big time.  Echoes of Kennedy vs. Nixon.  And I’m not a Trudeau fan.  I just think Trump is worse.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

On 1/3/2019 at 4:49 PM, montgomery said:

I'll disregard the babbling and take on at a time. Yes, Obama is largely responsible for the peace in Syria. His red line speech was very deliberate and enabled him to come together with Putin and Assad on the elimination of Assad's chem/bio arsenal. (or for what it was supposed to be?) Thereby cutting the legs out from under US hawks who were in the process of building the provocations for war against Syria. And Obama did it at a time in which Russia's part in the ME and especially Syria was so strategically important. Obama gave license to Russia/Putin to move into Syria, and remain forever as an invited guest. Thereby allowing peace to come to Syria. The US can never again get away with indiscriminate bombing of Syria's civilian population. Therefore, you must see Obama as a traitor to his country.

History has been forever changed by Putin, Obama, and Assad in concert! And the effect is as farreaching as Iran because Iran is now under the protective wings of both China and Russia.

As to Obama being responsible for the rise of the Islamic State. ISIS? ISIL? That's ridiculous, the Islamic State is another term for freedom fighters which were created in the ME with the Gulf War. And that was a big part of the reason for the revenge attack on the US of 911. The US had it coming, but that's another topic altogether.

Putin and Assad kill bad people who are attempting to take over Syria and oust it's legitimate government. Laugh it off at that! It's just another Ukraine or Iraq, which are all US interference in foreign lands. 40 US wars of aggression since WW2 alone! Remember?

I’m going to have to call you out on Obama and Syria and the rise of ISIS.  I think very highly of Obama but he made a big mistake in Iraq supporting the unelected Shia leadership, which then went on to persecute the Sunni majority and former Baathists.  The result was further humiliation of Saddam’s fallen state apparatus.  ISIS’s use of orange jumpsuits for the prisoners they beheaded was no accident. It was an ironic twist on ISIS members’ former prison wear after George W’s invasion removed Saddam’s regime and put them in camps like Abu Graib. 

Also, there was NO justification for the horrible murder of thousands of innocent people in the 911 attacks.  Terrrorist attacks on innocent people are always evil. 

Justin Trudeau's government has completed acquisition of surplus Australian F-18 Hornet strike aircraft, with the required Donald Trump blessing (because they were built in the United States).

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/australia-f-18-jets-deal-1.4966564

Trade battles with Boeing over Bombardier removed another alternative (E/F/G Super Hornets), and the F-35 JSF was already politically out of the question because of previous Trudeau posing and preening for his base, even though Canadian membership and jobs are part of the JSF program (Tier 3).

This continues a tradition of military spending that purposely spends the least amount of dollars, even when far more spending has been budgeted and appropriated.   Used and corroding Australian F-18s will join other discarded junk that the ruling Liberal party has purchased in the past (e.g. UK diesel electric submarines).

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Justin Trudeau's government has completed acquisition of surplus Australian F-18 Hornet strike aircraft, with Donald Trump's blessing (because they were built in the United States).

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/australia-f-18-jets-deal-1.4966564

Trade battles with Boeing over Bombardier removed another alternative (E/F/G Super Hornets), and the F-35 JSF was already politically out of the question because of previous Trudeau posing and preening for his base, even though Canadian membership and jobs are part of the JSF program (Tier 3).

This continues a tradition of military spending that purposely spends the least amount of dollars, even when far more spending has been budgeted and appropriated.   Used and corroding Australian F-18s will join other discarded junk that the ruling Liberal party has purchased in the past (e.g. UK diesel electric submarines).

The big dismantling of Canada’s once great military has been underway for decades.  Trudeau Jr. boosted spending a bit, but I’d like to see a major build up of all forces.  We also need the nukes we could have had decades ago.  Canada will be a big country sooner than we expected.  We have a massive territory and border.  The military should reflect that reality.  We should’ve bought the F-35’s. 

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The big dismantling of Canada’s once great military has been underway for decades.  Trudeau Jr. boosted spending a bit, but I’d like to see a major build up of all forces.  We also need the nukes we could have had decades ago.  Canada will be a big country sooner than we expected.  We have a massive territory and border.  The military should reflect that reality.  We should’ve bought the F-35’s. 

Trudeau has further politicized the replacement strike fighter process, and other major procurement programs when it wasn't necessary after already securing a majority government.  Jobs win votes.   Canada will never return to the days of old, but the negligence and incompetence has already eroded Canadian Forces capabilities to the point of marginalization as a NATO partner.

If this gambit to buy used F-18s from Oz does not go well, the timing could be bad for the Liberal's 2019 election season.  

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trudeau has further politicized the replacement strike fighter process, and other major procurement programs when it wasn't necessary after already securing a majority government.  Jobs win votes.   Canada will never return to the days of old, but the negligence and incompetence has already eroded Canadian Forces capabilities to the point of marginalization as a NATO partner.

If this gambit to buy used F-18s from Oz does not go well, the timing could be bad for the Liberal's 2019 election season.  

Canada’s significance on the world stage has grown not diminished, but other new players have rose in significance, such as Brazil, India and China.  Trudeau Sr. was a pacifist who didn’t value the Canadian military and felt our brand was better as a slightly left, multicultural, and multilateral country. He openly criticized the US and took flack for it, but unlike his son, Sr. Trudeau didn’t give a shit.  He gave farmers the finger and dressed down Albertans in their own province, all while basking in Trudeaumania and hanging out with celebs.  He was very smart though, and is often celebrated for championing Canada.  He did some pretty radical stuff, hanging out with Castro and John Lennon and imposing martial law over the FLQ crisis. Love him or hate him, his opponents were usually shown up in short order.  Just ask Joe Clark or Lyndon Johnson.  Trudeau Jr. doesn’t seem to have his dad’s smarts or killer instinct. 

Edited by Zeitgeist

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

It wasn't random.   It started with the appointment of Paul Hellyer as MND (you know, the guy who pulls his tinfoil hat tight and writes conspiracy theory books) and his white paper.   What do you expect when your enemy is USSR then you elect a card carrying Communist who spent his Sorbonne years with "walking trips in Eastern Europe". His mindless son is just carrying out his work.