Impeachment

Impeach Donald Trump  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, blueblood said:

Trump = billionaire and management of a large company making payroll and being able to articulate his way into the White House.

theres no such thing as white privelege only good decision privelege.  

But please continue being racist to white people.  As you were.

Trump is not a billionaire, he does have access to a large number of highly leveraged assets.  He doesn't manage the large companies, he hires people to do that for him, and most of his companies have failed, despite inheriting close to $1 billion, he has managed to largely squander that money in failed investments like trump air and his disaster of a public company.  No, there is white privilege, it is when you get goodies for being white.

5 hours ago, TimG said:

And this makes him qualified for managing an organization with a trillion dollar budget?  Sorry. It does not. Running a billion dollar company is certainly a better qualification. Obama was white he would be indistinguishable from Clinton and would never have gotten the nomination. So you can say he got his position because of his skin colour. Trump, OTOH, could have been elected with his anti-immigration platform no matter what his race. 

BTW: a degree from Harvard is perhaps the best example of "wealth privilege" that you could find. The only reason so much status is conferred on Americans who graduate from ivy league schools is that status is what the wealthy need to protect their privilege for the children. If Americans wanted to do something about social mobility and "wealth privilege" (the real issue) they could start by changing their attitude toward graduates of schools whose main claim to fame is it costs huge sums of money to attend.

Yes, because the senators are the ones who get to determine along with the house how the budget is drafted and spent.  Obama has 2 degrees 1 in politics, 1 in law, the president is essentially a job that combines the two, it doesn't have as much as a business element as one might think given the spending is determined not by the white house but the house and senate.

Running a billion dollar company, well firstly, there is no proof nor evidence Trump has ever done that to begin with because he refuses to release his tax returns which would be the only way to verify it.  Being a lawyer, senator, constitutional law professor, state senator, is pretty good preparation for president, the saying on capitol hill is every senator look in the mirror and sees mr president.

" Obama was white he would be indistinguishable from Clinton and would never have gotten the nomination."

Which is exactly my point. White privilege means Obama could be indistinguishable from Clinton and still not get the nomination because of his skin color. That is what I mean when I speak about white privilege.  If Obama was the governor of a small southern state, no one had ever heard of, went to yale and those experiences he would not get the nomination because it was Clinton's white privilege that put him over the edge in a highly competitive field of candidates.

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Nonsense. Ever heard of Barack Obama?

Yup, the greatest American president in American history who killed Osama, passed a universal coverage healthcare bill which progressives since 1900 have been rying for but could not pass, not fdr, not roosevelt, not clinton, not kennedy, not nixon, not coolridge, None!  Signed in more Great Society measures than any other president, dodd frank, reform and consumer protection act, repealed discrimination against gays, defended tranny rights, rescued the American economy from failed trickle down economics policies that had crushed the American economy, passed tarp and the job creation act, ended the Great Recession, cut taxes and passed the budget relief act,  extended unemployment insurance and saved tens of millions of Americans homes and ended the iraq war, normalized relations with cuba and iran, made deals on climate change, commutted 1200 unjust sentences and more than any other president, saved the us auto industry, save the us banking sector and saved the us insurance and housing sector, made the US a net exporter of oil and energy independent, the first president in the modern era to achieve that, signed daca, cut homeless veterans rate by 50%, ended bush era torture policies, improved school nutrition, passed the lilly ledbetter act to create equal pay for women, put the first hispanic women on the supreme court and first lesbian, and expanded stem cell research.  If a pink skin president did all that, you'd call him god incarnata.

50 minutes ago, hernanday said:

Trump is not a billionaire, he does have access to a large number of highly leveraged assets.  He doesn't manage the large companies, he hires people to do that for him, and most of his companies have failed, despite inheriting close to $1 billion, he has managed to largely squander that money in failed investments like trump air and his disaster of a public company.  No, there is white privilege, it is when you get goodies for being white.

George Bush Jr ran many companies into the ground and yet he became president.  And there was no impeachment. Although there were plenty of calls for that.

1 hour ago, hernanday said:

Which is exactly my point. White privilege means Obama could be indistinguishable from Clinton and still not get the nomination because of his skin color.

Those words don't mean what you think it means. Nothing in Obama's background would have made him a better candidate than Clinton in 2008. He won because he was black. If anything that would be called "black privilege".

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kactus said:

Trump supporters are such bad losers...Nevermind being a publc speaker Trump cannot even control himself....As a businessman he should have remained a businessman. Being a president requires a different calibre of a person and it doesn't come in colour....

Trump was never a businessman, he is an entertainer.

3 hours ago, GostHacked said:

George Bush Jr ran many companies into the ground and yet he became president.  And there was no impeachment. Although there were plenty of calls for that.

lots of presidents had failed enterprises before winning the White House, Trump is only the latest.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Texas Rangers was ran into the ground?  Bush had some failures, but he had some pretty good successes too.  He was not a serial fraud on trial for child rape, fraud, and used fraudulent loans and russian pee hookers.  Bush wasn't the brightest bulb, he was slow, ok but he wasn't like a literal criminal who had a wife that broke immigration laws.

9 hours ago, TimG said:

Those words don't mean what you think it means. Nothing in Obama's background would have made him a better candidate than Clinton in 2008. He won because he was black. If anything that would be called "black privilege".

Well both Hilary and Obama were senators leading up to the 2008 election.  Obama had went to a slightly better law school, was a constitutional law professor for over a decade, served in the state senate and actually overcame tremendous odds to win.  Hilary was the favourite, she had a popular former president in her corner.  Hilarly would have lost again to Sanders if she didn't rig the election.  She is a generally unlikeable person, and the only people who really voted for her substantially were African American women, even white women voted against her.  She performed worse than any democratic candidate since the 1980s, her turnout was way down.  Original privilege would be if you start seeing African American people with records  like Bush and Trump or Clinton (you know, ones with rape allegations, drunk driving records, or child rape trials) becoming president.

6 hours ago, sharkman said:

lots of presidents had failed enterprises before winning the White House, Trump is only the latest.

Nah, Trump didn't have failed businesses, he was using it as a strategy  to defraud banks.

16 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Trump cannot be impeached for legally deporting illegal immigrants. 

President Obama deported more that 2,000,000 illegals.

Illegals who have committed crimes in the U.S. should have been deported a long time ago.

There are already a number of issues that could get him impeached. The emoluments clause is one, breaching the INA immigration law of 1965, renewed sexual offences, just to name a few. And let's see, we're all of 3 weeks into his "reign"? Stay tuned.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

On 2/5/2017 at 8:43 AM, kactus said:

Anyone know when this impeachment thing is happening?

I wish there was more coverage about his authoritarian tendecies before the election. He acts now like an authoritarian as a president.

As a president he has no respect the systems of government, no respect for the powers that are vested by the constitution in the legistlative branch and juidiciary and has insulted the judge by calling him "so called judge" on twitter.

We can also say the same thing about Hillary and Obama. Those two showed no respect for America or the Constitution and which they have violated many times. Why was not Obama impeached or Hillary? I will tell you why? They were puppets on a string for the bankster elite establishment, and Trump is not. That is why the democrats/liberals and the fake news media outfits are always trying to find some way to get Trump impeached. And the fools out there who keep listening to the fake news media have no understanding as to how the phony media is using them. Most demonstrators when asked what the demo they were in was all about they didn't seem to have a clue. All this fuss over immigration is really starting to get boring and just plain stupid. Trump has said "temporary ban" and not a full ban as the lying media has tried to make it appear. People really need to listen to what is being said, not try and interpret in their own mind as to what was said. The people need to take a vacation from the fake and phony media and their lies.  

23 hours ago, sharkman said:

On 2/12/2017 at 1:02 PM, ?Impact said:

Trump was never a businessman, he is an entertainer.

Unh? Trump not a businessman? Unh? I guess that it is also safe to say that Hillary and Obama were just entertainers also. Every time they got up and spoke it all was just for entertainment. Business people they were certainly not. Crooked and lying politicians, yes. I will take Trump over those two misfits anytime. At least Trump is doing what he said he was going to do. Unlike Obama or Hillary who will say one thing and then do another. 

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

They were puppets on a string for the bankster elite establishment, and Trump is not.

Trump is a puppet on a string for the Russian elite establishment. I think his name is Putin.

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trump has said "temporary ban" and not a full ban as the lying media has tried to make it appear.

Have you got a cite for that?

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

The people need to take a vacation from the fake and phony media and their lies.

Then how about Trump and his minions stop lying.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Looking at his cabinet, that is a hard statement to believe.

It's good to have someone as President or a Prime Minister who is not beholden to anyone, and who is not being pulled around on the bankster elite establishment puppet strings.

Isn't that how things should really work in politics because that is how it appears things are done today. It would appear as though most politicians are on puppet strings to the establishment or some special interest groups. I do not believe that Canadian politicians are really allowed to do what they say they would like to do for the people. Myself personally, I believe that most politicians have been bought and sold. Just my opinion.    

Just now, Omni said:

Trump is a puppet on a string for the Russian elite establishment. I think his name is Putin.

Have you got a cite for that?

Then how about Trump and his minions stop lying.

(1)Just how is Trump on the Russian elite establishment puppet strings?  This you must show me.  I await anxiously for your reply. 

(2)Yes, it is called the alternative media. If you paid attention to what Trump has said is that Trump wants a temporary ban not a full ban. Even Hannity on Fox news reported that.

Me thinks that you listen too much to the CBC and CNN both fake news outfits. With those two media outlets alone, one will never get or hear the truth. Woof Blitzer is full of it. 

(3)How about the main scream lying fake media stop lying. They know what Trump has said, and they continually try to take everything Trump says out of context. You need to start taking the time to check out some alternative news media outfits. You might end up learning something from them. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

(1)Just how is Trump on the Russian elite establishment puppet strings?  This you must show me.  I await anxiously for your reply. 

(2)Yes, it is called the alternative media. If you paid attention to what Trump has said is that Trump wants a temporary ban not a full ban. Even Hannity on Fox news reported that.

Me thinks that you listen too much to the CBC and CNN both fake news outfits. With those two media outlets alone, one will never get or hear the truth. Woof Blitzer is full of it. 

(3)How about the main scream lying fake media stop lying. They know what Trump has said, and they continually try to take everything Trump says out of context. You need to start taking the time to check out some alternative news media outfits. You might end up learning something from them. 

1. Look how much money Trump owes to Russian sources

2. "Temporary ban" is what I've heard from various news source. 

3. Trump and his people keep on changing their stories when they get caught lying.

Sounds to me like you are listening to too much Breitbart. Faux isn't much better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trump is not on anyone's payroll. Is that not good enough for you? Trump paid for his own campaign with his own money. What more can be said?  

What makes you think Trump has obligations to the banksters? He has bigger obligations going back decades. Pretending there was nothing in the campaign is also foolish, did you even bother to check? How about these, from among many others?

• Renaissance Technologies - $15,511,600
  • McMahon Ventures - $6,002,700
  • GH Palmer Assoc - $5,005,400
  • Mountaire Corp - $2,013,500
  • Houston Texans - $2,010,800
  • Bernard Marcus Family Foundation - $2,000,000
  • Cerberus Capital Management -$1,490,170
  • Electroimpact Inc - $1,005,399
  • Buckley Muething Capital Management - $1,000,000
  • Clarium Capital - $1,000,000

13 minutes ago, Omni said:

3. Trump and his people keep on changing their stories when they get caught lying.

Sounds to me like you are listening to too much Breitbart. Faux isn't much better.

(1)I have no idea as to what you are trying to say here, and personally, I don't think that you know either. Putin is not the enemy. But thanks to that fake and phony lying media and some lying democratic politicians they have made it appear as though Putin is a bad dude. It is not Putin that wants to try and start up WW 3, it is the bankster elite American establishment warmongers that want war with Russia. Thank gawd that Trump prefers peace not war with Russia.  So just how much does Trump owe to Russian sources anyway?  

(2)"temporary" is not forever as the lying media is trying to make it appear. The sheeple are so gullible, and they refuse to check out facts. They allow the lying media to give them their so called facts, and the sheeple eat it all up like candy. 

(3)Obama and Hillary were pretty good at changing their stories also when they were caught lying. Think before you speak. It looks to me like you are listening too much to CBC and CNN. What more can be said. 

Edited by taxme

45 minutes ago, taxme said:

We can also say the same thing about Hillary and Obama. Those two showed no respect for America or the Constitution and which they have violated many times. Why was not Obama impeached or Hillary? I will tell you why? They were puppets on a string for the bankster elite establishment, and Trump is not. That is why the democrats/liberals and the fake news media outfits are always trying to find some way to get Trump impeached. And the fools out there who keep listening to the fake news media have no understanding as to how the phony media is using them. Most demonstrators when asked what the demo they were in was all about they didn't seem to have a clue. All this fuss over immigration is really starting to get boring and just plain stupid. Trump has said "temporary ban" and not a full ban as the lying media has tried to make it appear. People really need to listen to what is being said, not try and interpret in their own mind as to what was said. The people need to take a vacation from the fake and phony media and their lies.  

Just curious to understand the mindset if you can without making this personal....

Which bit of the ban on Muslim green card holders and citizens of those 7 countries is constitutional or fake news as you put it?

13 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

What makes you think Trump has obligations to the banksters? He has bigger obligations going back decades. Pretending there was nothing in the campaign is also foolish, did you even bother to check? How about these, from among many others?

• Renaissance Technologies - $15,511,600
  • McMahon Ventures - $6,002,700
  • GH Palmer Assoc - $5,005,400
  • Mountaire Corp - $2,013,500
  • Houston Texans - $2,010,800
  • Bernard Marcus Family Foundation - $2,000,000
  • Cerberus Capital Management -$1,490,170
  • Electroimpact Inc - $1,005,399
  • Buckley Muething Capital Management - $1,000,000
  • Clarium Capital - $1,000,000

Everybody has obligations to someone. I have obligations to my bank. I owe them money. We all owe money or obligations to someone. So, what is your point? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

If some Canadians don't like Putin, then they can take him on from Canada, not the U.S.

Good luck with that.

Personally, I think that most Canadians should stay away from politics altogether because most of them appear to know nothing at all about politics.

Canada would not last five minutes in a war against Russia.

After three weeks of the Trump presidency, the Canadian fake media cannot get away from constantly talking and attacking every day against Trump. Thank gawd for Trump otherwise our Canadian would have nothing to talk about. We have many juicy stories that need to be brought up about Canadian political corruption going on but the Canadian media still prefers to talk about Trump. Keep the sheeple busy listening to non eventful stories, and keep them from learning what is really going on. It's the Canadian way. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Personally, I think that most Canadians should stay away from politics altogether because most of them appear to know nothing at all about politics.

Canada would not last five minutes in a war against Russia.ld be there for their own interest

After three weeks of the Trump presidency, the Canadian fake media cannot get away from constantly talking and attacking every day against Trump. Thank gawd for Trump otherwise our Canadian would have nothing to talk about. We have many juicy stories that need to be brought up about Canadian political corruption going on but the Canadian media still prefers to talk about Trump. Keep the sheeple busy listening to non eventful stories, and keep them from learning what is really going on. It's the Canadian way. 

Why would Canada go to war with Russia, that's more like the US government, it seems they are fighting some country and remember if Canada was attacked, the Commonwealth countries  would be part of it and I sure the US would be there for their own interests, but I'm tired of all these wars!

3 hours ago, Omni said:

1-  Got a cite?

People still believe this 'Russian Connection' ??  Hahahahahahah.