Impeachment

Impeach Donald Trump  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 2/13/2017 at 3:00 PM, taxme said:

(1)I have no idea as to what you are trying to say here, and personally, I don't think that you know either. Putin is not the enemy. But thanks to that fake and phony lying media and some lying democratic politicians they have made it appear as though Putin is a bad dude. It is not Putin that wants to try and start up WW 3, it is the bankster elite American establishment warmongers that want war with Russia. Thank gawd that Trump prefers peace not war with Russia.  So just how much does Trump owe to Russian sources anyway?  

(2)"temporary" is not forever as the lying media is trying to make it appear. The sheeple are so gullible, and they refuse to check out facts. They allow the lying media to give them their so called facts, and the sheeple eat it all up like candy. 

(3)Obama and Hillary were pretty good at changing their stories also when they were caught lying. Think before you speak. It looks to me like you are listening too much to CBC and CNN. What more can be said. 

Maybe stay away from Breitbart and read some reliable sources. If you do you will find that Trump may have moved even closer to the possibility of impeachment following revelations of the constant connections existing throughout the campaign betwen Russia and the Trump team. The turmoil grows by the day, and that's just what we see outside the WH.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Omni said:

Maybe stay away from Breitbart and read some reliable sources. If you do you will find that Trump may have moved even closer to the possibility of impeachment following revelations of the constant connections existing throughout the campaign betwen Russia and the Trump team. The turmoil grows by the day, and that's just what we see outside the WH.

What are you talking about? Breitbart is a reliable source. You lefties just moan and drag your feet shifting the blame on Trump. Check what Muslim Obama did in 2011. It's really a shame Flynn got caught by the tape. Great military man with 30 years of experience under his belt. 

22 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

What are you talking about? Breitbart is a reliable source. You lefties just moan and drag your feet shifting the blame on Trump. Check what Muslim Obama did in 2011. It's really a shame Flynn got caught by the tape. Great military man with 30 years of experience under his belt. 

"Great military man" fired for insubordination by the previous democratic president, and let go by the current republican president for lying to his superiors. Perhaps you should revise your standards. 

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

"Great military man" fired for insubordination by the previous democratic president, and let go by the current republican president for lying to his superiors. Perhaps you should revise your standards. 

He shouldn't have got caught. The subordination is part of the parcel tha comes with these kinds of responsibilities. What would rather have? Russians controllng us? No way! Your standards needs a refresh pal.

1 minute ago, Goh Shenas said:

He shouldn't have got caught. The subordination is part of the parcel tha comes with these kinds of responsibilities. What would rather have? Russians controllng us? No way! Your standards needs a refresh pal.

You should work on your spelling and grammar.

12 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

On the topic many presidents in the history of US have been subjected to impeachment. Nixon, Clinton,

Lefties and liberals are licking their wounds and throw every punch to discredit president Trump. It was unfortunate what happened to Flynn. He should not have got caught.

Far from licking wounds, more like watching the predictable spectacle unfold. By the way, check out who has actually been impeached in the US. I'll give a hint, nobody.

2 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

That was my point! People talk about impeachment of a president. It never happened to Clinton. It's not gonna happen to president Trump

I wouldn't be so confident. 3 weeks in and it's the talk of the town. And the best is yet to come. Get out your popcorn.

Just now, Omni said:

I wouldn't be so confident. 3 weeks in and it's the talk of the town. And the best is yet to come. Get out your popcorn.

I wouldn't bet on it. The republican congress will not president Trump. He hasn't done anything to get impeached. President Trump goes in my book as one of the best POTUS. A very credible and respectable man around the world!

Just now, Goh Shenas said:

I wouldn't bet on it. The republican congress will not president Trump. He hasn't done anything to get impeached. President Trump goes in my book as one of the best POTUS. A very credible and respectable man around the world!

He has already done at least 2 things that could lead to impeachment. Probably a record I would bet.

1 minute ago, Goh Shenas said:

Right on! Perhaps Canada should focus on their own immigration irregularities. It ain't gonna happen with Trudeau. He hugs refugees.

And could you point out a few of those irregularities? OK but at least you have improved your spelling. Good job.

Just now, Omni said:

And could you point out a few of those irregularities? OK but at least you have improved your spelling. Good job.

The Canadian border check is appaling. More strict measures are needed to control the flow of illegal immigrants betwee US and Canada. Canada will turn into a third world country in 20 years with more muslims than Canadians. US has already decided enough is enough. It's time for Canada.

3 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

The Canadian border check is appaling. More strict measures are needed to control the flow of illegal immigrants betwee US and Canada. Canada will turn into a third world country in 20 years with more muslims than Canadians. US has already decided enough is enough. It's time for Canada.

Yeah I think there was around twenty something illegals walked illegally into Manitoba in the last while. At that rate, 20 years? Maybe study some math along with the spelling.

Just now, Omni said:

Yeah I think there was around twenty something illegals walked illegally into Manitoba in the last while. At that rate, 20 years? Maybe study some math along with the spelling.

Immigration flaws is a serious matter for Canada. We are losing identity to all these criminals entering without valid documentation. Manitoba is just one of many cases.

On 2/13/2017 at 4:22 PM, Topaz said:

Why would Canada go to war with Russia, that's more like the US government, it seems they are fighting some country and remember if Canada was attacked, the Commonwealth countries  would be part of it and I sure the US would be there for their own interests, but I'm tired of all these wars!

All wars are a great way for corporations who build war military equipment to make lots of money. Wars have never solved anything except to make the corporations and the banksters richer, and the people worse off. Billions are to be reaped from wars. 

On 2/14/2017 at 8:24 PM, Omni said:

Russia is not the enemy or the problem here. It is the loser democrats who have a lot of money to lose and maybe even jail time. What is going on by the leftist liberal democrats and their partners in the main scream fake media is an effort in trying to create a coup. They are trying to find every which way but loose to try and overthrow the Trump presidency. These losers democrats are beyond playing fair ball. They are a bunch of anarchists and terrorists, and are willing to create civil disobedience and unrest in doing so.

It is beyone belief and never has happened before in American politics where the losing political party has tried to overthrow a legitimate government that was elected fair and square. The democrats should be the ones impeached.  

On 2/15/2017 at 2:53 AM, Goh Shenas said:

On the topic many presidents in the history of US have been subjected to impeachment. Nixon, Clinton,

Lefties and liberals are licking their wounds and throw every punch to discredit president Trump. It was unfortunate what happened to Flynn. He should not have got caught.

The lefty sore loser democrats are trying to create a coup. Plain and simple. The democrats are on a par with terrorists and anarchists. The democrats need to be dealt with quickly by Trump before they can continue to try and create havoc and choas, and start up a civil war in America. Trump needs to kick azz now. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

The democrats need to be dealt with quickly by Trump before they can continue to try and create havoc and choas, and start up a civil war in America.

What are you suggesting? Do you think that the President should overthrow those democratically elected to Congress? Should he jail his political opponents? Just what are you suggesting?