Women to march against Trump.

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It results in MORE abortions and LESS healthcare for women.

How???

All you say is it will....I want you to explain the logic how illegal abortion will result in even more abortion!

If women know that if they get pregnant they can't get legal abortions - most likely to happen, women will become more responsible.  If they're not protected, they're most likely not to engage in sex.  If doctors refuse to break the law.......that alone, will result in less abortion.  So explain how it will be more abortion!

Edited by betsy

Just now, betsy said:

How???

All you say is it will....I want you to explain the logic how illegal abortion will result in even more abortion!

It has been explained to you.  With links.  Over and over.

If you ask one more time for an "explanation" then you are being willfully ignorant.

Edited by Goddess

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It has been explained to you.  With links.  Over and over.

If you ask one more time for an "explanation" then you are being willfully ignorant.

That explanation about losing funding will result in NGO's scaling back on education - that's soooooooo lame.You  guys better try harder than that. Don't believe every propaganda they feed you. :lol:

They'd educated people all the way up to their eyeballs with AIDS and HIVs - so many people are still having unprotected sex!  Look at Charlie Sheen, for crying out loud!  Obviously, education alone is not the answer. 

You can't even say they ought to learn from experience!  Not happening - so many repeat-abortions!  Yes, it's just become another method of birth control.

Edited by betsy

6 minutes ago, betsy said:

How???

If women know that if they get pregnant they can't get legal abortions - most likely to happen, women will become more responsible.  If they're not protected, they're most likely not to engage in sex.  If doctors refuse to break the law.......that alone, will result in less abortion.  So explain how it will be more abortion!

"By cutting off funding for family planning, there is actually in increase in unintended pregnancies which actually leads to an increase in abortions," said Seema Jalan, executive director of the Universal Access Project.

"When the gag rule was last in place under the Bush administration, it had profound implications, particularly for the poorest girls and women around the world," Jalan said.

"Some of the most important providers of family planning services end up losing their U.S .funding for even their work on family planning, on maternal health, HIV testing and counseling, provision of contraceptives, et cetera. So we see the poorest girls and women around the world losing their access to basic health care."

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/womens-health/global-gag-rule-will-cause-more-abortions-not-fewer-groups-n711471

If you read the article, you might gain some insight into women's reproduction issues.

3 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

If you were to understand the GGR, then you would understand how unsafe abortions will increase, among other  devastating things.

I believe many of these NGOs also provide education and counselling about FGM, so that future generations of girls do not have to suffer as their mothers have.   

2 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

"By cutting off funding for family planning, there is actually in increase in unintended pregnancies which actually leads to an increase in abortions," said Seema Jalan, executive director of the Universal Access Project.

You don't need Planned Parenthood for family planning.   We've got sex education in schools! 

They should all emphasize SAFE SEX!  That could also help with the spread of AIDS and other sexually transmitted disease!

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

How true.

The GGR has failed miserably twice and you are still pushing for it.

You can't force people to follow what they're taught.  Charlie Sheen is the best poster boy for this.  That's why you need laws when they cause harm to others.

Edited by betsy

29 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

What the heck are you talking about?

Wearing pink....goes against the feminist movement:

When the women’s liberation movement arrived in the mid-1960s, with its anti-feminine, anti-fashion message, the unisex look became the rage—but completely reversed from the time of young Franklin Roosevelt. Now young girls were dressing in masculine—or at least unfeminine—styles, devoid of gender hints.

Paoletti found that in the 1970s, the Sears, Roebuck catalog pictured no pink toddler clothing for two years.

“One of the ways [feminists] thought that girls were kind of lured into subservient roles as women is through clothing,” says Paoletti.

“ ‘If we dress our girls more like boys and less like frilly little girls . . . they are going to have more options and feel freer to be active.’ ”

Read more: When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink? | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian

I'm saying......

So, now they're back to pink!  They can't make up their minds - because they're mindless?  Look at them - they're like lemmings!  They don't even realize how ridiculous they look!  Look at her! :lol:

These sheeples are perpetuating the myth that women are also FICKLE-MINDED!  :lol:

Edited by betsy

1 hour ago, WestCoastRunner said:

The demand for abortions will never go away and when women have to resort to back alley abortions, many  will die.  If a woman is allowed an abortion only if her life is at risk, it makes complete sense to offer a safe abortion by request.  Do you not think a woman's life should be saved before an embryo?

The follow stats from the WHO:

• 21.6 million women experience an unsafe abortion worldwide each year; 18.5 million of these occur in developing countries
  • 47 000 women die from complications of unsafe abortion each year.
  • Deaths due to unsafe abortion remain close to 13% of all maternal deaths.

Seeing that you want to take things all the back to embryos, what is your take on late term abortions?  Should a woman have the right to abort at any stage, or is there some point where you believe it is unacceptable?

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Trump doesn't even know what he thinks about it.  He stumbled and bumbled around the question during the debate.

Hillary at least has a clear understanding of ALL the ramifications.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/10/19/hillary_clinton_s_debate_answer_on_abortion_is_why_we_need_more_women_in.html

My mother (in the '60's) found out 2 weeks before her due date that the baby was nearly dead and would not survive.  She was forced to carry a dead baby around until she went into labor and then had to physically birth a dead child.  

Do you even understand how devastating that is?

First off, I feel for your mother having to go through that.  

Hillary, on the other hand was far too vague as to what a mother may discover about the pregnancy - when I heard that, I started to think of down syndrome babies and gender choosing.

Also, I think some of the quotes were left out of that article.

13 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Seeing that you want to take things all the back to embryos, what is your take on late term abortions?  Should a woman have the right to abort at any stage, or is there some point where you believe it is unacceptable?

What does this have to do with the GGR?  Honestly Hal. 

26 minutes ago, betsy said:

You don't need Planned Parenthood for family planning.   We've got sex education in schools! 

They should all emphasize SAFE SEX!  That could also help with the spread of AIDS and other sexually transmitted disease!

Do you understand anything about  girls growing up in third world countries?  

11 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

For me, its the point where a healthy fetus could be viable outside the mother's body,  without extreme lifesaving measures, around 4 or 5 months I think.    

For a damaged fetus, anytime if the prognosis is less than 15% chance of survival.  But that's really a personal limit and not something that anyone outside the parents themselves should be able to decide, imo.   

Just now, dialamah said:

For me, its the point where a healthy fetus could be viable outside the mother's body,  without extreme lifesaving measures, around 4 or 5 months I think.    

For a damaged fetus, anytime if the prognosis is less than 15% chance of survival.  But that's really a personal limit and not something that anyone outside the parents themselves should be able to decide, imo.   

Well, I'm glad you personally have a limit, but you do actually support late term abortions?

16 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Do you understand anything about  girls growing up in third world countries?  

Yes I certainly do.   

That's why this march to Washington trivializes serious matters that should be addressed. 

I'm asking..........

...........when are these privileged women in our society going to march for women in third world countries who are being sold to slavery, forced into labor on top of caring for their homes, paid a pittance for back-breaking toil, who are getting genital mutilations, being child brides, being aborted or thrown out like a piece of garbage, and kept from having education just because they're females?

You women in America and Canada....you've got the nerve to whine.  Spoiled brats!

Edited by betsy

1 minute ago, betsy said:

Yes I do.   

That's why this march to Washington trivializes serious matters that should be addressed. 

I'm asking..........

...........when are these privileged women in our society going to march for women in third world countries who are being sold to slavery, who are getting genital mutilations, being child brides, being aborted or thrown out like a piece of garbage, and kept from having education just because they're females?

If these girls get pregnant due to the GGR rule they will drop out of school. So, no education. 

This march represents many issues related to women and was participated by women all over the world. 

3 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

If these girls get pregnant due to the GGR rule they will drop out of school. So, no education. 

This march represents many issues related to women and was participated by women all over the world. 

It's easy to protest countries like Canada and the US, lets see those same women march on down to the Saudi embassy in Ottawa.  Lets see them pull on their pussy hats and disrupt the local mosque.

5 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Why are you obsessed with killing the unborn.  Why is that your focus?

I told you a litany of oppressions these women face....and all you could think of is abortion. 

2 minutes ago, betsy said:

Why are you obsessed with killing the unborn.  Why is that your focus?

I told you a litany of oppressions these women face....and all you could think of is abortion. 

I'm referring to the GGR. You can read all about it at your pleasure.  If you can't figure out how broad that rule is then I dunno. Not much else to say. 

Edited by WestCoastRunner

2 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

I'm referring to the GGR. You can read all about it at your pleasure. 

Do you even grasp the horror they live day in, and day out? 

They're lucky if they even manage to a step inside the school - and you talk about drop outs?  Women in third worlds are at the mercy of their men!  

Education should focus on the mindset of their men! 

Edited by betsy