This month in Christianity/Atheism/Judaism/Asia and Far East Religions/New religious movements

Altai

23 hours ago, betsy said:

I have not read the Quran, but from what I've known from those who'd claimed to have read and know about it, is that it preaches killing unbelievers, and doing  jihad. How can such teachings be a religion of peace?  Why can't it be pointed out by those who'd read it? 

Have you read the Quran?

Nope, but from what I've  known from those who have actually read it and do know about it, the interpretation of verses to support violence and intolerance are wrong.   You and others, who have not read the Quran, have not spent a lifetime studying it, have not spent a lifetime attending mosques and live as a Muslim, and have instead taken your understanding of Islam from sites  that focus on entirely on the worst examples, are wrong.

I would have exactly the same understanding of Christianity that you have of Islam if I looked only at the very worst examples of Christians.  The Christian sects who think it's ok to beat/rape their women, beat/rape kids, ignore the laws of the land, kill those who do not follow the 'Lord's way'.   Those people exist by the 100,000s around the world.  You claim they are not really "Christian" because they don't follow your interpretation of Christianity.   But hey, if billions of Muslims around the world try that people such as yourself don't pay any attention.   If you bothered to do any research at all, you'd find out that Islam's two main branches also have many different and smaller sects - much like Christianity.  You'd find a lot of very different beliefs within Islam, some extremely backward and some very progressive -- just like Christianity.   But you, filled with Christian love and tolerance, focus only on the very, very worst and ascribe that to every single Muslim.  

42 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Nope, but from what I've  known from those who have actually read it and do know about it, the interpretation of verses to support violence and intolerance are wrong.   You and others, who have not read the Quran, have not spent a lifetime studying it, have not spent a lifetime attending mosques and live as a Muslim, and have instead taken your understanding of Islam from sites  that focus on entirely on the worst examples, are wrong.

Some things in the Bible don't require a study.  They're stated plain and simple.  Just the same as some verses are stated plain and simple in the Quran.  Here, read for yourself this one.  Death to disbelievers, and it's not taken out of context:

Quran 8:7-9

Remember, O believers, when Allah promised you one of the two groups - that it would be yours - and you wished that the unarmed one would be yours. But Allah intended to establish the truth by His words and to eliminate the disbelievers

That He should establish the truth and abolish falsehood, even if the criminals disliked it.

[Remember] when you asked help of your Lord, and He answered you, "Indeed, I will reinforce you with a thousand from the angels, following one another."

Quran 8:12 - 13

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed.

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved,

so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger.

And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

https://quran.com/8

Edited by betsy

On 11/30/2016 at 1:30 PM, betsy said:

We should expect the increase in battered women when we're importing people who believe that beating women into submission is just the normal thing to do.  Too bad, political correctness doesn't identify the perpetrator's races and religious affiliation.

Betsy, have a read through this article.  It lists women who have been murdered in Canada in 2015.  If you look at the names, you can see that hardly any at all have names of women 'imported' from Muslim countries.

Most of the domestic killing of women in Canada are perpetrated by white men and aboriginal men.  Your statement is completely wrong.

http://ohegarty.blogspot.ca/p/counting-dead-women-canada-2015.html

Edited by WestCoastRunner

20 hours ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Betsy, have a read through this article.  It lists women who have been murdered in Canada in 2015.  If you look at the names, you can see that hardly any at all have names of women 'imported' from Muslim countries.

Most of the domestic killing of women in Canada are perpetrated by white men and aboriginal men.  Your statement is completely wrong.

http://ohegarty.blogspot.ca/p/counting-dead-women-canada-2015.html

It doesn't stop people like betsy to lie though does it? I mean afterall if the mud sticks why not not wrongly accuse the entire muslim population, spread misinformation and flame hatred? 

If Someone incites these hatred against the jews the new law will brand them as  anti semites but to do that to moslems is okay. It''s just a matter of pushing the boundaries. Besides moslems don't have as much influence on western governments...

On 12/14/2016 at 2:59 AM, betsy said:

That's from the Old Law from the Old testament.

So you're saying it was morally right to kill a non-believer then?   I say that's morally repugnant and evil.   But now those laws magically disappear...

10 Commandments are from the Old Testament...  are those gone now too?

2 hours ago, The_Squid said:

So you're saying it was morally right to kill a non-believer then?   I say that's morally repugnant and evil.   But now those laws magically disappear...

10 Commandments are from the Old Testament...  are those gone now too?

Please someone,   show me in Judaism or for that matter Christianity where it says its o.k. to kill a non believer.

4 hours ago, kactus said:

If Someone incites these hatred against the jews the new law will brand them as  anti semites but to do that to moslems is okay. It''s just a matter of pushing the boundaries. Besides moslems don't have as much influence on western governments...

First off quote the law you claim says the above.

Secondly even if it were true which it is not, the tactic of trying to switch the topic to resent Jews for having something you think Mulims don't shows you don't address the actual issue you challenge but instead choose to ferment through unproven subjective allegations that Jews have advantages over  Muslims. Interesting you don't mention Christians, Hindus, Bahaiis, just Jews.

I don't take a thing you say seriously because you've demonstrated repeatedly in past posts you engage in these very biases and misrepresentations about Judaism and all Jews trying to use the excuse of being a Muslim victim to justify negative stereotypes about Jews..

If you think someone has misquoted Islam say so and why. Coming on this board to  use your perceived Muslim victimhood to piss on Jews is illogical and pointless.

Edited by Rue

6 minutes ago, Rue said:

Please someone,   show me in Judaism or for that matter Christianity where it says its o.k. to kill a non believer.

I guess you never read your Deuteronomy (I suggest chapter 17 and 13), but hey you don't need to go back to the old testament to find that our loving Jesus will tell you himself in Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

People can find passages from the Old and New Testament and the Koran and lend them any meaning they want which is what happens on the religious threads.

Some of us when we study religions understand there are more than one meaning that can be drawn from any word or sentence in any of these sources.

I  know Muslim scholars that do not believe the Koran justifies killing non believers. I know of passages in all 3 books that say things that could appear to justify violence.

And so?

Who among you claims to have the true interpretation? Thanks but the closest I get is Dialamah and he would never claim such a thing.He would just smile.

People these literal translations suck. Sometimes you need to do more than just read something verbatim.

Fundamentalist literal translations of any religion lead to intolerance of other views and terrorism.

Now shut up and be tolerant as the expression says.

Well, you DID ask for the scriptural quote so there we are.  I think Holy Books are boring and filled with bad advice, especially on dining.  My older Jewish girlfriend was happy I took her to Happy 7 Seafood in Toronto, back in my dating days.  We ordered the hot and sour soup, and when it came I thoughtfully said "Oh... there may be pork in this".  She looked at me as if I was stupid and pointed at the several shrimp floating in the red broth.  "Shrimp isn't kosher.  This is a seafood restaurant."  I felt stupid but we moved on.

9 minutes ago, Rue said:

People can find passages from the Old and New Testament and the Koran and lend them any meaning they want which is what happens on the religious threads.

Some of us when we study religions understand there are more than one meaning that can be drawn from any word or sentence in any of these sources.

I  know Muslim scholars that do not believe the Koran justifies killing non believers. I know of passages in all 3 books that say things that could appear to justify violence.

Isn't that the entire point???   Betsy says the Koran is violent and they want to kill everyone because the Koran justifies it.   I say you can find those passages in the bible too.  

The point is that most believers don't bother following those parts any longer, but you can't just point to their holy book and claim it's much worse than your own.

But I am the first to admit that, currently, there are many, many more violent Muslim extremists than any other religion...  but pointing to the Koran and claiming it's much more violent than the bible is just silly.

5 hours ago, kactus said:

It doesn't stop people like betsy to lie though does it? I mean afterall if the mud sticks why not not wrongly accuse the entire muslim population, spread misinformation and flame hatred? 

I see there was no response from Betsy addressing her incorrect opinion. 

45 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well, you DID ask for the scriptural quote so there we are.  I think Holy Books are boring and filled with bad advice, especially on dining.  My older Jewish girlfriend was happy I took her to Happy 7 Seafood in Toronto, back in my dating days.  We ordered the hot and sour soup, and when it came I thoughtfully said "Oh... there may be pork in this".  She looked at me as if I was stupid and pointed at the several shrimp floating in the red broth.  "Shrimp isn't kosher.  This is a seafood restaurant."  I felt stupid but we moved on.

Funny!!  What did you move on to? 

Yes I did ask for the laws in Christianity or Judaism that condone killing non believers. Yes I got some quotes and in fairness

that was the point. We assume from the passages of all 3 books, the Old and New Testaments and the Koran that these state the laws of the religions.

Not so. Now I am not sure how to explain it but I will and usually I get the explanation is too long so I will lo assume no one will read it but God.

The quotes used from the old Testament (Judaism) to say as a religion it condones killing non believers  usually are:

Exodus 32:26-28

25 And when Moses saw that the people were naked (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemies),

26 then Moses stood in the gate of the camp and said, “Who is on the Lord’S side? Let him come unto me.” And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

27 And he said unto them, “Thus saith the Lord
 God of Israel: ‘Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out 
from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, 
and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.

Deuteronomy 17: 
If there be found among  you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or  woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God,  in transgressing his covenant, 
And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun,  or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: 
Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed  that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

The quotes most often used from the New Testament (Christianity) to say as a religion it condones killing non believers  usually are:

Luke 19:27:
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

The quotes most often quoted from the Koran to say Islam justifies killing non believers are:

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned;

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" 

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush,

Now I have cherry picked from the 3 sources. There’s no shortage of such passages and all are removed and quoted by those claiming they say the three religions justify killing non believers.

To get that meaning one reads the passage literally and does not read it as connected to other passages that contradict it, comment on it, clarify it.

Let’s start with Judaism. The Old Testament was never intended to be read literally. There is a surface meaning which is only he start. Reading the Old Testament is like peeling the layers of the onion. You don’t stop at the surface. You keep reading and strip through the many possible layers of meaning. To guide you, you need to take the Talmud and commentaries from Rabbiahs and also engage in constant debate. The words were never meant to be fixed in meaning for all time or static only a starting point from which to refer to the concept.

Judaism is fluid. It constantly changes in its meaning. When non Jews read Judaism they think its fixed and entrenched and solid and has only one meaning. It never has and never will. The Talmud is just a code on how to debate the meanings. The actual meanings are supposed to continue to mutate forever.

Now in regards to the New Testament and I wish a proper Christian cleric discussed the issue, any passage in the New testament was not meant to be read in isolation or stand independent and Christianity like Judaism uses bloody references and comments even from Jesus but they were not meant to be read as stand alone comments.

As for Islam you can’t get to Mullahs or Islamic scholars to agree on the Koran’s meaning so how do the people on this forum claim to be such experts and get only one possible meaning from the words? Islam like Christianity and Judaism has many schools of interpretation. It has no central organ or command entre like Judaism. There is no one man imposing an interpretation all must follow. The schools of thought are not  all uniform and in agreement just as in Christianity and Judaism where different sects interpret the passages differently.

We think of Islam as either Sunni or Shiite but the fact is there are far more schools of thought than those two and within those two are huge ranges of interpretation just as is the case in Christianity between Roman and Eastern Orthodox or between the Catholics and Protestants. Jews have ultra orthodox,, orthodox, conservative, liberal-reform, re-constructionist, humanist and variations that mix with no contradiction with Unitarianism, Buddhism and Taoism. Then there are the mystics who study the Kaballah who could be any kind of Jew and for the untrained much of what they read sounds like Taoism, Buddhism, Hinduism, aboriginal beliefs,  in terms of the concept of energy and life.

Now why do people remove these passages and stop at literal translations. Is it really that simple?

The fact is inescapable, all 3 monotheistic religions have used violent passages to depict the struggle between followers of good and followers of evil. In that sense all three could be said to be inherently violent in nature if of course you derive simple literal interpretations from what you read.

Now for example. The Old testament might say violence is acceptable to combat evil but if you stop there you miss all the other comments sich as its only to be used as a last resort to protect life and even then only the amount need to defend can be called on no excessive amoints.

The people who quote Deuteronomy or Exodus don’t understand it can’t be read in isolation and stand alone from the 3rd century Jeriusalem Talmud .

The eye for an eye, tooth for tooth passage everyone loves to quote was never meant literally and as a general rule and in fact was entitled as a concept for determining financial compensation. In fact extremist Jews used it as justification for killing Prime Minister Rabin of Israel or innocent Jews or Muslims on the West Bank. Its no more valid than Muslim terrorists quoting the Koran to kill innocent people or how the KKK  and other such extremist Christian groups used it to justify their actions of murder and violence.

Judaism distinguishes between murder which is wrong with certain and only certain killings that might be justified such as capital punishment or self defence,.

You don’t kill unless its in self defence. That rule comes first so when you then read about what appears to be slaying of non believers that only meant non believers trying o kill you. There is more of a context then just removing it from Deuteronomy or Exodus and having it stand alone.

As well since Judaism constantly changes the need to kill someone threatening to kill you for being a Jew today would only apply if you had no other choice to contain and prevent them from attacking and you in theory can’t initiate an attack unless 100% certain if you did not innocent people would die.

I can’t possibly nor could any Jewish scholar for that matter explain the full context of Judaism and violence but no if you know anything about the religion it says you must respect non Jews and this is why  Jews can’t convert non Jews like Christians and Muslims. In Christianity and Islam the religions believe if you don’t follow the way of Jesus or Muhammed you go to hell. In Judaism Moses was not divine, in fact he was flawed, self-doubting, often lost his temper, and often made mistakes and was punished and never allowed to lead his people into Israel for being less than divine. He’s  the first leader but he was not the Messiah. There is no human who is  son of God in Judaism. The son of God concept can’t be found in gnostic Christianity either who portrayed Jesus as a human preacher. It was only after his death and the Bible was  ordered re-written by Constanine of Rome to incorporate or fuse Pagan concepts with Christian ones to prevent a civil war between the two, the concept of Jesus being THE son of Hod not A son of God appears.

The Jesus of the Gnostic Christians was a Rabbiah and said we were all sons and daughters of God and preached humility probably incorporated from Buddhism and Taoism and Hinduism he would have learned in his lost years where he was said to have gone to India and learned medicine. His  new approach to Judaism was in fact logical and based on disciplined reinterpretation of the Talmud and Kabalah. The only thing truly different in Judaism and Christianity is the reference to Jesus as the Messiah and the son of God in post gnostic Christianity. All the rest is pretty much the same and the intent of both religions was to show by example of one’s behaviour how to be positive and in so doing, heal the world. To try suggest either taught being violent was o.k. against disbelievers is not true. Christianity presented specific stories where it was supposed to be understood the violence being talked of was a figurative symbolic expression of the battle within all of us to resist temptations of evil. It was a code for supressing primal urges such as incest, rape, killing not the encouragement of it.

Islam? Well it supposedly started with the so called illegitimate son of Abraham sent out banished to the desert and then his offspring listen to the preachings of Muhammed who it is said would smoke hash hish, then talk in his altered state or in his sleep. His loyal wife was said to write his comments down on leaves which were then passed to scholars to record. Like Moses and Jesus the recording of what they said was not many times removed from the original source and therefore necessarily distorted.

Then you have to understand the bias of the writers of the day who then re-wrote the passages putting in unintended biases.

So you want to read the passages literally you can but it won’t give you an accurate meaning and quite frankly the more you read all three, you will see they are preaching the same things subject to cultural  and language distortions of the translators.

11 hours ago, Rue said:

First off quote the law you claim says the above.

Secondly even if it were true which it is not, the tactic of trying to switch the topic to resent Jews for having something you think Mulims don't shows you don't address the actual issue you challenge but instead choose to ferment through unproven subjective allegations that Jews have advantages over  Muslims. Interesting you don't mention Christians, Hindus, Bahaiis, just Jews.

I don't take a thing you say seriously because you've demonstrated repeatedly in past posts you engage in these very biases and misrepresentations about Judaism and all Jews trying to use the excuse of being a Muslim victim to justify negative stereotypes about Jews..

If you think someone has misquoted Islam say so and why. Coming on this board to  use your perceived Muslim victimhood to piss on Jews is illogical and pointless.

No one including me gives a damn on what you think....

Perhaps Next time I see a knee jerk reaction maybe you ought to defend the moslem population as well and not remain quiet as you usually do...

Afterall, if you are for fairness in all religions and call the spade a spade and telll the truth then speak up for misinformation on moslems when it's due!!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/mondoweiss.net/2016/12/legislation-rights/amp/?client=safari

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/anti-semitism-theresa-may-new-definition-jewish-council-holocaust-society-israel-criticism-palestine-a7470166.html%3Famp?client=safari

http://onenewsnow.com/education/2016/12/13/new-law-passed-to-stem-anti-semitic-tide-on-campuses

Now go and read about your fascist government in Israel trying to appease internal pressure for not appearing right wing enough....one mess after another:

http://mondoweiss.net/2016/12/political-pressure-netanyahu/

Edited by kactus

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

There are certain aspects of any religion culturally that may be alien to us all whether judaism, hiduism, christianity or islam. Islam and judaism have similarities in many aspects. Some unique aspects that are rigorously followed by some sects in judaism are things like they cannot tear a toilet roll on (Saturdays) no use of electrical equipment, no strarting up the car, etc...

I knew a friend who worked for a jewish company. She told me some men at work were extremely religious, bearded and see themselves superior to non jewish workers in the manner they speak and behave (Note I use the word some as there are religious elements in all religions) Most jewish women at work are very conservatively dressed to the point that you can distinguish them from others (again somthing that is discriminately labelled to all moslem women), it is not unusual to see couples in their early thirties having 4/5 kids (This is something that is always perceived of moslems and immigrants having larger families), customary clothing by some men of "shtreimel", with long white socks and a skirt, pork, shrimps and even certain fishes are considered non-kosher (again not eating pork is something that is only associated to moslems only)

The point is there are many cultural aspects and religious beliefs that may be alien to us but it is pretty normal to the daily lives of other religions...Judaism and Islam have commonalities but it tends to be moslems that are ridiculed everytime unconditionally and discriminately.

For the ones who keeps talking about Islam and Muslims, please avoid derailing the topic, there is "This week in Islam" topic for you. This topic is about all the other religions believes expect Islam. 

To make it clear, it does not important that why someones commits a crime. As a result its a crime. We cant blame a whole group based on an individual's behavior, this is soo stupid, but I see that this stupidity is done when it comes to Islam. So I am doing the same thing here for other religions/believes, thats all, nothing more or nothing less. Believes has a direct influence on people's behaviors and people shape their lifes under the influence of what they believe. 

Edited by Altai

The 'This week in Islam' thread also compares acts between religions, so it is going to happen here as well.

But the idea that religion alone is responsible for such acts doesn't appear to have much support at all.  Maybe I should merge the threads into 'This month in ... religion'...

Just a thought.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

The 'This week in Islam' thread also compares acts between religions, so it is going to happen here as well.

But the idea that religion alone is responsible for such acts doesn't appear to have much support at all.  Maybe I should merge the threads into 'This month in ... religion'...

Just a thought.

Its OK for me if you want to merge but you should do it "This month in believes/religions." if you dont want atheists to pull away. They commit high amount of crimes but its always ignored just because of they falsely convince people that atheism is not a belief.

4 hours ago, Altai said:

if you dont want atheists to pull away. They commit high amount of crimes but its always ignored just because of they falsely convince people that atheism is not a belief.

If an atheist commits a crime it is not motivated by their lack of belief in any gods.  They are not committing crimes in the name of atheism.  This is the point you refuse to understand - you are being willfully ignorant.

An overwhelming amount of blood has been shed IN THE NAME OF RELIGION, particularly your's at this moment in history.  None have been explicitly fought in the name of atheism.

An atheist who kills someone for money is doing it for GREED, not because of atheism.  If you want to blame atheism for any crime committed by an atheist, you have to blame religion for any crime committed by a theist.  Oviously this is not true, as religion is not to blame for ALL crimes.

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Just a thought.

I personally think that would be a good idea. Lol is that the kiss of death?

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

If you want to blame atheism for any crime committed by an atheist, you have to blame religion for any crime committed by a theist.  Oviously this is not true, as religion is not to blame for ALL crimes.

You can certainly blame religion for atheism. If it wasn't for the one there'd be no point to the other.

12 hours ago, kactus said:

No one including me gives a damn on what you think....

Perhaps Next time I see a knee jerk reaction maybe you ought to defend the moslem population as well and not remain quiet as you usually do...

Afterall, if you are for fairness in all religions and call the spade a spade and telll the truth then speak up for misinformation on moslems when it's due!!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/mondoweiss.net/2016/12/legislation-rights/amp/?client=safari

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/anti-semitism-theresa-may-new-definition-jewish-council-holocaust-society-israel-criticism-palestine-a7470166.html%3Famp?client=safari

http://onenewsnow.com/education/2016/12/13/new-law-passed-to-stem-anti-semitic-tide-on-campuses

Now go and read about your fascist government in Israel trying to appease internal pressure for not appearing right wing enough....one mess after another:

http://mondoweiss.net/2016/12/political-pressure-netanyahu/

Kactus your comments show you attack Jews and Judaism using the pretext of perceived Israeli political policies as your excuse. In so doing you show how your true agenda is to attack and make negative comments about Judaism and Jews.

Your comments also show you continue to try pit Jews against Muslims posing all Muslims as innocent victims and all Jews as privileged.

Kactus all you have done is illustrate you are intolerant and bigoted in the name of Islam and you don't distinguish Israeli government decisions from Judaism or Jews. In fact you demonstrate the very behaviour against Jews you claim is done to Muslims.

Now I am glad you also speak on behalf of others when you say they and you don't give a damn what I think. Lol. The more the merrier.

Do you wish to provide a list of names? Lol.

One last thing, if you don't give a damn what I think why do you then contradict yourself and show you do by responding to me and also complaining I  don't care about Muslims?

What I also find interesting is you make an allegation that I have not challenged people who make unfair statements about Islam or Muslims as people. My posts speak for themselves and have shown I have but in fact you will only refer to  Jews to insult them on this forum and justify your hatred of them calling them Israeli and calling Israel MY country because I am a Jew.

Comments like that show you are just a one trick bigot. If you genuinely cared about Muslims you wouldn't treat non Muslims the way you demand Muslims not be treated.

Instead you show in your words you expect one standard of treatment for Muslims and one for Jews.

Let me be clear. I think you how in your responses you are a bigot and you do so in the name of Islam. I do not blame Islam or other Muslims for your opinions just like I do not smeer all Muslims because of extremist ones or terrorist ones.

That's the difference between us. The only time you can speak about a Jew or Judaism is to enunciate hatred and stereotypes designed to incite hatred about Jews.

Yah I got it. You know Jews who think they are superior to non Jews. Right. Well then that settles it. There you go, lets all hate Jews then.

This thread is about religions and I challenged the stereotyping of all three by removing passages from holy books and giving them one litreral translation. You couldn't respond to what I said but you sure as hell use this thread to make anti Jewish comments.