Another Mass Shooting

Even if this guy claims he did it in the name of ISIS, chances are he really has nothing to do with ISIS. ISIS did not sanction it or even plan it.

The motivations now look like he was a confused gay Muslim.

The fact that he phones 911 and tells the operator what is about to do and who he is doing it for is not enough for you, also there is the fact that ISIS took credit for the murders, calling him one of their soldiers.....Was it done last minute or did they have prior contact has not come to light yet....But it does not mean their is not a connection between the to.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some mosque invites an idiot to give a speech. Kimmy then blames this on the "Muslim community". This is the problem. Like everything one Muslim does, represents another Muslim's way of thinking. Or every Muslim needs to apologize for another Muslim's actions.

There are homophobic Jews, homophobic Christians, homophobic Hindus, homophobic atheists, and plenty of homophobic Muslims too. Their common denominator is not their communal membership in any religion but their identical homophobia.

That is the problem is it not, the Muslim community in the spot light, A community which claims to be something it is not, Moderate, caring etc.....and their is no doubt that some of them are, but they failed to raise their voice when all their hard work within the community to prove all of that goes down the drain.....I know i'd be pissed if it was me.....when they invite an influential speaker from Iran to speak and his message that all we in the west heard is death to all gays....In the PR world we call this a fail.....saying one thing then acting in a totally opposite....

Muslims have no issues when pointing out that they are being discriminated against...or west has used violence upon them....But none had the balls to stand up and speak out against the message that was being broadcast by some retard.....

They have no issues with complaining or vocalizing any other issues....except when it is something that is within the Koran....Then their is silence....This silence is allowing their young people to become radicalized...

But one can not stop or change the words of Islam it is forbidden...it is set up that way so it may never grow or change with the times.....With out change from both sides....this will come to ahead....and when it does more muslims will die....along with our children....

The shooter was just living-up to his name sake...Omar. Slayer of Infidels.

really? My googly says the name has both Arabic and Hebrew attachments --- in Arabic the meaning of the name Omar is: Long-lived; In Hebrew the meaning of the name Omar is: Eloquent Speaker

did my googly fail me or are you just making (more) shyte up?

evangelical preacher Kevin Swanson shared the stage with Republican presidential candidates and gave a defense of killing gay people

Pastor Kevin Swanson is taking a victory lap after his headline-making National Religious Liberties Conference in Iowa earlier this month. After hosting Republican presidential candidates Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, and Bobby Jindal (who since left the race), the Colorado preacher who calls for gays who don’t repent to be sentenced to death went on radio to reflect on the “media firestorm” he created.

Some mosque invites an idiot to give a speech. Kimmy then blames this on the "Muslim community". This is the problem. Like everything one Muslim does, represents another Muslim's way of thinking. Or every Muslim needs to apologize for another Muslim's actions.

There are homophobic Jews, homophobic Christians, homophobic Hindus, homophobic atheists, and plenty of homophobic Muslims too. Their common denominator is not their communal membership in any religion but their identical homophobia.

Sure, but their religion has a big part to play in that. The WBC aren't homophobes just because they find it icky.

And speaking of a community when referring to a Mosque is not beyond the pale. The Mosque is the focal point of the community. Same with a Church or a Temple.

That is the problem is it not, the Muslim community in the spot light, A community which claims to be something it is not, Moderate, caring etc.....and their is no doubt that some of them are, but they failed to raise their voice when all their hard work within the community to prove all of that goes down the drain.....I know i'd be pissed if it was me.....when they invite an influential speaker from Iran to speak and his message that all we in the west heard is death to all gays....In the PR world we call this a fail.....saying one thing then acting in a totally opposite....

However there have been moderates on the CBC and other news channels this week where moderate Muslims ARE speaking out against this. However I wonder if people are ignoring it just to keep on with the current rhetoric blanket statements.

One of the things that will help is if we stand and talk with those moderates instead of isolating them which could have the opposite effect we are looking for.

However there have been moderates on the CBC and other news channels this week where moderate Muslims ARE speaking out against this. However I wonder if people are ignoring it just to keep on with the current rhetoric blanket statements.

One of the things that will help is if we stand and talk with those moderates instead of isolating them which could have the opposite effect we are looking for.

...and then turning around and getting Imam Firebrand to speak on why gays should be murdered...

That's the problem is it not....1.6 bil muslims in the world and a few are speaking out.....while in reality there are more extremists speaking out as well with acts of violence in almost every muslim country know to man.....Yes a few have spoken up, while the majority does nothing....for change to happen there must be acceptance of a problem....

Want them to make a splash....here is a concept put forth by kimmey....that Orlando mosque should have protested that speaker, voicing their opinion on the media.....telling the west we do not tolerate this type of sermon.....it goes agains't everything they have worked so hard to accomplish todate....Works for Canadians....

That's the problem is it not....1.6 bil muslims in the world and a few are speaking out.....while in reality there are more extremists speaking out as well with acts of violence in almost every muslim country know to man.....Yes a few have spoken up, while the majority does nothing....for change to happen there must be acceptance of a problem....

Want them to make a splash....here is a concept put forth by kimmey....that Orlando mosque should have protested that speaker, voicing their opinion on the media.....telling the west we do not tolerate this type of sermon.....it goes agains't everything they have worked so hard to accomplish todate....Works for Canadians....

Well, looks like Trump is your man for the job then.

LOL at the moral equivalency that keeps going on. You guys have to dig pretty hard to find Christians killing people in the name of Christ in the last few hundred years.

You won't need to look that far. In my view so called 'secularism' is nothing more than being Christian without saying it.

You won't need to look that far. In my view so called 'secularism' is nothing more than being Christian without saying it.

So provide some examples and make your case for allowing Muslim's their hate preachers if Christians are allowing them, too. You have more than one example, too...so go for it.

LOL at the moral equivalency that keeps going on.

you're projecting... and you're interpreting comparative references as such

Insults.

no - how can a statement of fact be an insult? The insult here is your end-game to get this thread shut down again.

The Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK are repugnant organizations. Have they killed anyone recently though?

Both are essentially negligible in size these days. These are not the days of the Second Clan and millions of members.

I can sense another thread lock coming soon. It's hard to talk about a Muslim dude killing 49 people without talking about the problems with Islam.

I guess we could talk Gun Control, but as a Canadian site, we just sound like self righteous finger waggers when we judge another country because of their constitution.

Edited by Boges