Former Israeli PM on Israel's credibility + Fascism

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me evidence of this by showing one quote from me where I have done this.

Implicitly. Since every thread you start or participate in attacks Israel's right to defend itself.

Implicitly. Since every thread you start or participate in attacks Israel's right to defend itself.

The illegal settlements are actually offensive and not defensive. The expansion of the illegal settlements is in no way part of their defense in the true nature of the word.

The illegal settlements are actually offensive and not defensive. The expansion of the illegal settlements is in no way part of their defense in the true nature of the word.

In other words, Jews will not be allowed in the wonderful new Islamic Palestine.

So are the Jewish settlements in the occupied territories part of Israel then? If so, it's a land grab and not defensive in nature.

Back to you...

Shouldn't matter. If the Islamic State of Palestine becomes a reality, certainly it wouldn't be like Nazi Germany where Jews aren't allowed. Right?

Shouldn't matter. If the Islamic State of Palestine becomes a reality, certainly it wouldn't be like Nazi Germany where Jews aren't allowed. Right?

Terrible comparison. But you are free to make that comparison, the conclusion that you put forth is that Jews act a lot like Nazis these days.

Edit, Israel acts a lot like Nazi's,, would not want to be labeled as an anti-semtie here ..

Edited by GostHacked

Terrible comparison. But you are free to make that comparison, the conclusion that you put forth is that Jews act a lot like Nazis these days.

Edit, Israel acts a lot like Nazi's,, would not want to be labeled as an anti-semtie here ..

Seeing the Palestinian Cause has some of its roots in Nazi Germany, it's a great comparison. Abbas...a Holocaust denier...has said no Jews will be allowed in his Judenrein Islamic State.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Anyone who understands the situation does not buy the tired old Zionist talking points that Israel's actions are defensive. What a joke.

Israel is a brutal occupier and it has many similarities to the racist Apartheid South African government.

Israel will not achieve its goal of "Greater Israel".

I am for a State of Israel within the legal borders, outlined by international law. I am also for a Palestinian State, within the legal borders, recognized by international law.

You are against international law and advocate for policies that deny Palestinians their own State. This makes you a racist and shows that you advocate human rights violations and violations of international law.

Edited by marcus

Anyone who understands the situation does not buy the tired old Zionist talking points that Israel's actions are defensive. What a joke.

Not a joke....Israel hasn't been at this for nearly as long as some other "western" nations, and in time will be able to normalize the "occupation" and control of resources just like another country with unsettled land claims and subjugation by ruling governments. Then all that is left to do is issue a public apology to tie a big bow on it.

Not a joke....Israel hasn't been at this for nearly as long as some other "western" nations, and in time will be able to normalize the "occupation" and control of resources just like another country with unsettled land claims and subjugation by ruling governments. Then all that is left to do is issue a public apology to tie a big bow on it.

You mean a one-state solution where the natives will be able to vote and have equal rights? Glad to see you're into that. Bring it on.

Seeing the Palestinian Cause has some of its roots in Nazi Germany, it's a great comparison. Abbas...a Holocaust denier...has said no Jews will be allowed in his Judenrein Islamic State.

Ah so you agree the settlements are akin to Germany taking over Poland. Aka Nazi tactics.

Why aren't Jews considered natives while Arabs are?

Do you know what native means in those terms? I am sure you are smart enough to figure that one out.

Ah so you agree the settlements are akin to Germany taking over Poland. Aka Nazi tactics.

Do you know what native means in those terms? I am sure you are smart enough to figure that one out.

1. That's what you said. Polish Jews weren't conducting terrorist attacks on Germans...or anybody for that matter.

2. Do you? I'm part native...should I be taking the Arab's attitude re: new neighbours or is that the wrong thing to do? Hmmmmm....let me think, eh?

Why aren't Jews considered natives while Arabs are?

According to the statistics, before the mass Zionist migration, in 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews. Link

A large percentage of the Jews living in what is now Israel and in the Occupied Territories have no or very little connection to the region. They're mostly Europeans.

1. That's what you said. Polish Jews weren't conducting terrorist attacks on Germans...or anybody for that matter.

Where did I say that specifically? Geeze, how many times have to attempted to twist what people post here?

But let me answer your question before you twist it even more. Well actually I never said what you think I said, so it is impossible to answer your 'question'.

Liberal Zionists look so with horror at the appointment of the militant thug Avigdor Lieberman as the new Israeli Warlord as if his predecessor Moshe Yaalon who had leveled Gaza to the ground just before he had threatened Iran with nuclear annihilation was God's gift to peace and harmony in the world --to the world at large however this makes not much of a difference than one mad Molla succeeding another to lead the Taliban, or a mercenary highway bandit succeeding another to lead the al-Qaeda or the Islamic State (very much modeled on the Jewish State) or any other murderous machinery of death and destruction --they all look, kill, destroy, and cause mayhem around themselves exactly the same way --same horseradish different bucket -- Avigdor Lieberman is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in an ill-fitted business suit --that's all--except he is now at the helm of the most murderous killing machine on planet earth that AIPAC has secured from Obama as the gift and courtesy of the US taxpayers --let's all go to bed friends and hopefully dream of Winnie the Pooh chasing after honeybees and butterflies --"man," as that petrified Prince once pointedly said, "delights me not"--

Avigdor Lieberman Named Israeli Defense Minister as Party Joins Coalition

Liberal Zionists look so with horror at the appointment of the militant thug Avigdor Lieberman as the new Israeli Warlord as if his predecessor Moshe Yaalon who had leveled Gaza to the ground ....

Sounds good to me....make big rubble into little rubble when faced with decades of terrorist attacks and war crimes. Any Israeli prime minister would be derelict for not pursuing a rigorous Israeli defense and offense.

Israel has far more credibility than the PLO/PA/Hamas.

The new Israeli government, which is largely made up of ultra-nationalist and ultra-religious parties is being described as the most right-wing in Israel's history.

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/25793-former-israeli-pm-on-israels-credibility-fascism/page-3

This rogue nation is getting ready to self destruct. Make sure Canada is clear when the mushroom cloud appears.

Israel's "fascist" credibility has not impacted the modernization of a long existing free trade agreement with Canada. Last year (2015), some of the final touches were put in place:

Canada and Israel announced (July 21) the renewal and expansion of the Canada-Israel Free Trade Agreement (CIFTA), which was established in 1997 as the first bilateral trade agreement in Canada’s history.

The modernized CIFTA will notably provide expanded market access opportunities for agricultural, fish and seafood products through the reduction or elimination of Israeli tariffs on a large number of products, and duty-free access under tariff rate quotas for certain products.

...“The improved and expanded Canada-Israel Free Trade Agreement represents another milestone in the growing Canada-Israel relationship. Combined with closer ties in diplomacy, defence, innovation, and scientific research, the relationship between the two countries has never been stronger,” said David J. Cape.

http://en.cijnews.com/?p=3245

According to the statistics, before the mass Zionist migration, in 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews. Link

A large percentage of the Jews living in what is now Israel and in the Occupied Territories have no or very little connection to the region. They're mostly Europeans.

So there are less Jews than Arab at a given date so Jews aren't natives? That's only slightly bigoted...lol.

Archeology backs Jewish cultural connections to the region. Arabs are actually historical newcomers to the Levant in large numbers. Seventh century AD or so.

Where did I say that specifically? Geeze, how many times have to attempted to twist what people post here?

But let me answer your question before you twist it even more. Well actually I never said what you think I said, so it is impossible to answer your 'question'.

You're the one trying to make Israel into the Nazis where I've clearly shown the Palestinian Cause's connection to the REAL ones.

You're only response to the existence of the Nazi Grand Mufti al-Husseini in this perfect picture of the poor Palestinian crushed by the evil jackboot of the Jews...errr...Zionists....is to deride the messenger.

Really? What gives someone a "connection to a region"? Does being born there not count? Are immigrants and children of immigrants in Canada not really Canadian, then?

Israeli Jews live in Israel and have as much right to be there as anyone. And they aren't going anywhere unless the Arabs ever win one of their long series of genocidal wars.

Edited by Bonam