America under President Trump

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

There can be no doubt about it. You have to be a liberal troll because liberals never answer any questions asked of them. They just keep coming back with more nonsense. . 

So what would you like to know about Russia?

7 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

If a president can stand up and say Hillary is innocent of any wrongdoing while a formal investigation is still ongoing - and that's deemed ok, then I hardly think saying "i hope you can see clear to let this go", is considered obstruction.

I know that you really want this, but even many pundits who really hate him, are saying impeachment likely won't happen.  FYI, this is not so much about impeachment for the Dems as it is about the next election.  

There is a big difference between expressing an opinion on a persons guilt or innocence and actually trying to stop an investigation. Neither you or Trump seem to understand that.

That said, Obama should have stayed out of it.

This fake news about Russia involvement, a website has come out and pointed out it wasn't Russia that hacked the DNC but Seth Rich who worked for them but saw what Clinton was doing to Bernie, so he sent 44,000 e-mails to Wikileaks and soon after he was shot dead at his front  door. There has been 23 people who have either worked for the Clintons or association to , have ended up dead. since the Dems or their Elite supporters can shot Trump, they throw out every day new scandals probably hoping at the age of 70, he'll have a heart attack from all the stress. I believe the biggest enemy of the US, live within the US.and 9\11 couldn't have happen without inside help.                                                                  https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/05/16/fox-news-murdered-dnc-staffer-sent-44053-internal-emails-to-wikileaks/       

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

But he didn't. Did he?

No FBI for Barry.

Just Red Lines in the sand.

:)

He expressed an opinion which he was probably qualified to do, seeing as Clinton was working for him at the time. I don't think you would  have a problem with Trump backing up his employees, would you? I think he should have resisted the temptation to weigh in because it was in the middle of a campaign, but that is just my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Wilber said:

He expressed an opinion which he was probably qualified to do, seeing as Clinton was working for him at the time. I don't think you would  have a problem with Trump backing up his employees, would you? I think he should have resisted the temptation to weigh in because it was in the middle of a campaign, but that is just my opinion. 

Safer that way...ask a Clinton campaign whistle blower. Those left alive, that is...

:D

Has Huma washed-up in the Chesapeake yet? Gotta figure her time is limited if not over...

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

This fake news about Russia involvement, a website has come out and pointed out it wasn't Russia that hacked the DNC but Seth Rich who worked for them but saw what Clinton was doing to Bernie, so he sent 44,000 e-mails to Wikileaks and soon after he was shot dead at his front  door.

Just one little problem with this theory. There is absolutely ZERO evidence to support it.  The private detective who makes the suggestion is a FOX news contributor being paid by another FOX news contributor.

Rich's family said Wheeler's assertions were "unsubstantiated claims" and that they saw "no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press."  

http://www.businessinsider.com/seth-rich-family-right-wing-media-report-wikileaks-2017-5

4 hours ago, Topaz said:

This fake news about Russia involvement, a website has come out and pointed out it wasn't Russia that hacked the DNC but Seth Rich who worked for them but saw what Clinton was doing to Bernie, so he sent 44,000 e-mails to Wikileaks and soon after he was shot dead at his front  door. There has been 23 people who have either worked for the Clintons or association to , have ended up dead. since the Dems or their Elite supporters can shot Trump, they throw out every day new scandals probably hoping at the age of 70, he'll have a heart attack from all the stress. I believe the biggest enemy of the US, live within the US.and 9\11 couldn't have happen without inside help.                                                                  https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/05/16/fox-news-murdered-dnc-staffer-sent-44053-internal-emails-to-wikileaks/       

It is interesting as to how so many people associated with the Clinton's have died. Those two scoundrels are very nasty scum. But don't try and point this out to hate Trumpers, because they are totally whacked out on DNC pot. Rich played with the devil, and when you play with the devil, you will soon end up paying a price for it. The devil will never show any loyalty or mercy to it's fools that will play games with him/her. Those loser DNC's will never quit until they can get something on Trump. They truly are a nasty bunch of scoundrels. 

The DNC is the most dangerous political party in America. It was and still is full of anti-American traitors who's only aim is to bring down the Republic. Thank gawd they never got the presidency again. It would have been a disaster for the American people, and the rest of the world. 

9/11 was an inside job. There is no doubt about that alright. Only fools will deny it. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

I suggest that you read more from Breibart. It's good education. :D

Surely you must be kidding. When I need to hear some fake news I go to either Breitbart or Fox and friends. What does scare me is knowing that there are actually people who buy their crap.

1 hour ago, Hal 9000 said:

To be fair, you guy's don't know that Rich's death wasn't an inside job either.  All conspiracy theories have a certain amount of coincidences, and the Rich case sure has plenty of coincidences.

What coincidences? He was a Democratic aid and also the victim of crime? That's not a coincidence. It happens to people of every economic level and political persuasion.

48 minutes ago, taxme said:

It is interesting as to how so many people associated with the Clinton's have died.

Not even mildly so. The Clintons knew and know tens of thousands of people, at least vaguely, and anyone even vaguely around the Clintons is described by conspiracy theorists as 'associated' with Clinton, even if they'd never actually met them. For example, the DNC worker who is the subject of the most recent rumors. I don't know if he ever even met Clinton. But I doubt she'd know him from Adam.

Snopes puts this all nicely into perspective.

Multiple versions of lengthy lists of deaths associated with Bill Clinton have been circulating online for about twenty years now. According to those lists, close to fifty colleagues, advisors, and citizens who were about to testify against the Clintons died in suspect circumstances, with the unstated implication being that Bill Clinton or his henchmen were behind each untimely demise.

We shouldn’t have to tell anyone not to believe this claptrap, but we will anyway. In a frenzied media climate where the Chief Executive couldn’t boff a White House intern without the whole world finding out every niggling detail of each encounter and demanding his removal from office, are we seriously to believe the same man had been having double handfuls of detractors and former friends murdered with impunity?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

Intersting revelation from a golf writer who talked to Donald Trump's son Eric a few years ago about the source of funding for the golf courses the Trumps were opening.

“So when I got in the cart with Eric,” Dodson says, “as we were setting off, I said, ‘Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks—because of the recession, the Great Recession—have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years.’ And this is what he said. He said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ I said, ‘Really?’ And he said, ‘Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’ Now that was three years ago, so it was pretty interesting.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/eric-trump-russia-investment-golf-course

I feel sorry for those USCG graduates that had to suffer through such an address as Trump gave. After these people put in their efforts to make it through a rigorous course they get: "Please please feel sorry for me". I think it may take some time to put the train back on the track after this jerk gets done. 

9 hours ago, Omni said:

I feel sorry for those USCG graduates that had to suffer through such an address as Trump gave. After these people put in their efforts to make it through a rigorous course they get: "Please please feel sorry for me". I think it may take some time to put the train back on the track after this jerk gets done. 

They cheered him when they should have turned their backs on him.  They get no sympathy from me.

10 hours ago, Omni said:

He's a real rock.

The unfortunate thing is, no matter what Mr.  Trump's qualities, the international community is losing confidence in the United States and in Mr. Trump's credibility. While many will argue that the international community is irrelevant, that is simply not true. What the POTUS says and does has a significant impact on the world, which in turn has an impact on the United States.

Edited by Queenmandy85