America under President Trump

3 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

I deny that Trump's legal history is reason to be that suspicious of him, it comes with the territory. In fact, Trump is much cleaner than I ever thought he was before he ran for President, I expected way more dirt, and they've been digging for it non-stop, so it's actually pretty impressive that Trump is as clean as he is.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I deny that Trump's legal history is reason to be that suspicious of him, it comes with the territory. In fact, Trump is much cleaner than I ever thought he was before he ran for President, I expected way more dirt, and they've been digging for it non-stop, so it's actually pretty impressive that Trump is as clean as he is.

You didn't even bother to read the link. Denial and lies are all you have, You are not bright enough to argue these points. I am done with you.

8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It's impossible to prove that Trump didn't obstruct justice, but that doesn't mean there is any proof that he did obstruct justice. You can't prove a negative, that isn't a reason to be suspicious of Trump obstructing justice.

So why do you think Trump fired Comey if it wasn't to stop the Russia meddling investigation?

8 minutes ago, Owly said:

So why do you think Trump fired Comey if it wasn't to stop the Russia meddling investigation?

Because Comey sucks at his job. It's the Presidents prerogative to fire Comey, there is nothing that says he had to keep him on. I would have fired Comey too, and it has nothing to do with being worried that Comey was going to find dirt on Trump or me.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Because Comey sucks at his job. It's Presidents prerogative to fire Comey, there is nothing that says he had to keep him on.

Not his prerogative if he fired him to shut down an investigation. The jury is still out.

7 minutes ago, Owly said:

Not his prerogative if he fired him to shut down an investigation. The jury is still out.

Can't prove he did it for that reason, then can't assume he did. It's not like there wasn't lots of great reasons to fire Comey that have nothing to do with Russia or obstruction of justice. Innocent until proven guilty, Occam's Razor suggests he didn't fire him to shut down the investigation, because the investigation continued without Comey, if the goal was to shut down the investigation, that didn't happen, and Trump would have known that wouldn't happen simply because he fired Comey.

The "fired Comey to obstruct justice" theory makes no sense, on the face of it. Trump just didn't like Comey, wanted someone better to head up the FBI, and he had every right to fire Comey, so no need for wild conspiracy theories to explain it.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Can't prove he did it for that reason, then can't assume he did. It's not like there wasn't lots of great reasons to fire Comey that have nothing to do with Russia or obstruction of justice. Innocent until proven guilty, Occam's Razor suggests he didn't fire him to shut down the investigation, because the investigation continued without Comey, if the goal was to shut down the investigation, that didn't happen, and he would have know that wouldn't happen simply because Trump fired Comey.

Sorry, the fact the investigation continued has no bearing on the obstruction charge if the firing was done in an attempt to stop the investigation. Two seperate issues.

3 minutes ago, Owly said:

Sorry, the fact the investigation continued has no bearing on the obstruction charge if the firing was done in an attempt to stop the investigation. Two seperate issues.

It wasn't done to attempt to stop the investigation, you have no proof and it's extremely unlikely that is the case. You just want it to be true, even though it makes no sense, and is highly unlikely. You will believe the worst about Trump without any proof to the contrary, regardless of the fact that it's impossible to prove a negative, you cling to fact that it can't be disproven to cling to a wild accusation that makes zero sense.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It wasn't done to attempt to stop the investigation, you have no proof. You just want it to be true, even though it makes no sense.

And you have no proof it wasn't. But it does make a lot of sense. Think about it for just a moment if you can. Why would Trump be trying to scuttle this report being made public if he had nothing to hide

4 minutes ago, Owly said:

And you have no proof it wasn't. But it does make a lot of sense. Think about it for just a moment if you can. Why would Trump be trying to scuttle this report being made public if he had nothing to hide

Can't prove a negative. It doesn't make any sense, Trump didn't try to scuttle the report, that's just wishful thinking, by people who hoped that Trump was scared of the Mueller Report, and saw what they wanted to see, despite the opposite actually being the case.

Trump was never scared, he called it a witch hunt, because it was a witch hunt, not because he was scared. Wishful thinking is a helluva drug.

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Can't prove a negative. It doesn't make any sense, Trump didn't try to scuttle the report, that's just wishful thinking, by people who hoped that Trump was scared of the Mueller Report, and saw what they wanted to see, despite the opposite actually being the case.

ONCE AGAIN, wait for teh report to be tabled before jumping to your conclusions.

3 minutes ago, Owly said:

ONCE AGAIN, wait for teh report to be tabled before jumping to your conclusions.

Fine, but I already know the conclusions you are going to jump to. The evidence doesn't matter to you, you will never give Trump the benefit of the doubt under any circumstances, and I know where the Democrats and the media are going move the goalposts when their wishful thinking turns out to be just that, and you'll do the same.

You won't be able to help yourself, even though I called you out on it pre-emptively, you'll still go there.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Fine, but I already know the conclusions you are going to jump to. The evidence doesn't matter to you, you will never give Trump the benefit of the doubt under any circumstances, and I know where the Democrats and the media are going move the goalposts when their wishful thinking turns out to be just that, and you'll do the same.

I'll see what's in the report and go from there. You seem to be flailing madly already. I guess you are afraid of the fingers that might be pointed at Trump. I would be too if I was one of his lackeys.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Owly said:

I'll see what's in the report and go from there. You seem to be flailing madly already. I guess you are afraid of the fingers that might be pointed at Trump. I would be too if I was one of his lackeys.

No you won't. The report will come out, there will be no smoking gun, and you'll claim that it's somewhere in the redacted material, or you'll claim that Mueller and Barr are covering up for Trump because they didn't find anything.

That's the only place to move the goalposts, and while it would nice if you finally saw the light, started to give Trump the benefit of the doubt at least when it comes to the Mueller report, I know you will move the goalposts instead.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

No you won't. The report will come out, there will be no smoking gun, and you'll claim that it's somewhere in the redacted material, or you'll claim that Mueller is covering up for Trump because he didn't find anything.

That's the only place to move the goalposts, and while it would nice if you finally saw the light, I know you will move the goalposts instead.

Wait for the report.

1 minute ago, Owly said:

You must be getting tired going in endless circles.

My preemptive strike has you rattled. If I were you, I'd work on another spot to move the goalposts, instead of proving me right. Because the Mueller Report is not going to say what you think it will, so brace yourself.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

My preemptive strike has you rattled. If I were you, I'd work on another spot to move the goalposts, instead of proving me right. Because the Mueller Report is not going to say what you think it will, so brace yourself.

I suggest if you want to try a preemptive strike you need to gather your facts a little better before you try.

5 minutes ago, Owly said:

I suggest if you want to try a preemptive strike you need to gather your facts a little better before you try.

I have the facts, but you've been reading press releases fueled by wishful thinking Trump haters, and think it's hard to tell the gist of what is in the Mueller Report, because they don't have a clue because of their obvious bias blinding them. I predicted this outcome years ago, and it wasn't hard to call, it was obvious the investigation never had the goods, every step of the way. The only people who thought otherwise, we're Trump Haters, no one who knew what they were talking about didn't see this coming.

Edited by Yzermandius19

I have the facts, but you've been reading press releases fueled by wishful thinking Trump haters, and think it's hard to tell the gist of what is in the Mueller Report, because they don't have a clue because of their obvious bias blinding them.

You have the facts eh"? ha ha. You should take a rest now.