America under President Trump

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

I was watching the CBC news today and the first story that comes out of the hosts liberal bias hatred for Trump's mouth was all about Trump and what he said about some hell hole countries. For fifteen minutes they ridiculed and attacked Trump for him calling some countries shit holes. Is this what I pay for is to listen to the CBC spend most of their time looking for something to bitch about on Trump? I am pretty sure that if they tried ha-ha hard enough they could find plenty to report on right here in Canada. 

The truth hurts and that is the problem today. When the truth is spoken fear seems to settle in with most people. Rather than look at what is really being said, most here prefer to join in the liberal chorus and bs Canadian and American media and attack someone for telling it like it is. Most of those African countries, Haiti, and Central American countries are shit holes, and that is the truth. Live with it. 

If those countries aren't shit holes...why leave? Climate too agreeable? Food too delicious and plentiful? 

Trump is correct...the media just doesn't like it.

(Moving to Haiti soon, I gather, Omni? Didn't think so.)

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Lets see - Money laundering for Russian oligarchs, Deutsche Bank, Trumps long relationship with Deutsche bank debt and debt forgiveness, and current $120+ million owed - Do you need the dots to be psychedelic and flashing?

It seems that the words of the national anthem and a basic understanding of the Constitution is too much for the President? No wonder the deplorables elected him, they think that the best way to counter academia is to elect a complete dud. The stupidification of America.

Yes, we need to seen troops into Norway and force those damn Norwegians out of their homes, rip them from their families and community, and bring them to America to Make America Great Again.

Like I said already, I could find 50 people in an hour who would not know all the words to the Canadian anthem nor would they know anything about what is written in the Canadian constitution. The only reason you are attacking Trump over the anthem is because the liberal lying and fake media made a big deal out of it. If they did not report on it you would have known nothing about it. The liberal bull chitters have no problem getting people like you to comment and go all ballistic on what they report. it's all about getting Trump and that is it. The "stupidification"  has been happenning to America and Americans for decades now. Where have you been? At least Trump is trying to clean up that mess and is trying to make America and Americans smart and great again that was pretty much destroyed by the likes of Bush, Obama and the Clinton's. 

Sure, bring all the Norwegians over, I have no problem with that. We need to do something like that to build up what Caucasians have been losing for decades now. Their majority. They have a right to exist and be the majority in their own country. What is going on in Canada is genocide against a people who have a right to exist and be the majority in their own home land. Live with it. 

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

If those countries aren't shit holes...why leave? Climate too agreeable? Food too delicious and plentiful? 

Indeed...what's the big deal ?   Some previous members here have routinely called the United States a "cesspool".

House Hunters on HGTV never has anyone moving to Haiti.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Indeed...what's the big deal ?   Some previous members here have routinely called the United States a "cesspool".

House Hunters on HGTV never has anyone moving to Haiti.

Could it be that Haiti is....oh I dunno....a shit hole?

:lol:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The truth hurts people like that little snowflake Omni. It would be nice if all the world travels that he has suppose to have done would end up having him stay and live in Haiti, well that would certainly work for me. I bet you that if he were asked as to what country would he prefer to live in, Haiti or Canada, I can be dam sure that it would not be Haiti. Right, snowflake Omni? Give us a smiley.  Chuckle-chuckle. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

The truth hurts people like that little snowflake Omni. It would be nice if all the world travels that he has suppose to have done would end up having him stay and live in Haiti, well that would certainly work for me. I bet you that if he were asked as to what country would he prefer to live in, Haiti or Canada, I can be dam sure that it would not be Haiti. Right, snowflake Omni? Give us a smiley.  Chuckle-chuckle. 

That Lonely Planet BS is wearing thin....both with the natives and the d-bags that participate.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 hour ago, taxme said:

bringing in majority Caucasian people

So skin color is your criteria of what makes a person, you look at someone and judge them based on physical attributes. Short people have no reason to live.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

The only reason you are attacking Trump over the anthem is because the liberal lying and fake media made a big deal out of it.

Wong, the only reason you are defending Trump over his gross incompetence is because he shares your views on judging people based on skin color.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump isn’t some random drunk in a bar or swivel-eyed loon online - he’s the president and people at home and abroad pay attention to how he behaves, how he expresses himself. He sets the national tone and tact is a sine qua non for the job he holds. By these foolish remarks he has caused himself, his party and his country considerable unnecessary grief. 

Here’s an opinion from Jonah Goldberg of NRO, not exactly a liberal outfit:

http://www.nationalreview.com/

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Trump isn’t some random drunk in a bar or swivel-eyed loon online - he’s the president and people at home and abroad pay attention to how he behaves, how he expresses himself. He sets the national tone and tact is a sine qua non for the job he holds. By these foolish remarks he has caused himself, his party and his country considerable unnecessary grief.

He causes chaos and destruction...the precursors of a new period of order and stability.

Go Trump Go.

Edited by eyeball

On 1/12/2018 at 12:31 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Haiti had a moment of glory...as a pirate haven for Frenchie Buccaneers out of Tortuga. Quite some time ago...

Haiti had it's moment of glory at one point and was no doubt probably working just fine until the blacks decided to rebel against their french masters and just about massacred them all. Ever since then, Haiti has become a chit hole. 

• Haha 1

On 1/12/2018 at 12:38 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Did Michaëlle Jean move back to Haiti with her family ?    I don't think so.....

Hell, no bloody way. She knows that Haiti is a shit hole. She likes living in Western countries where things are much more civilized. She got rich from getting the hell out of Haiti but the sad part is that she will never acknowledge that fact. 

23 hours ago, ?Impact said:

So skin color is your criteria of what makes a person, you look at someone and judge them based on physical attributes. Short people have no reason to live.

Wong, the only reason you are defending Trump over his gross incompetence is because he shares your views on judging people based on skin color.

Wrong again, as usual. I have no problem with people who have a different skin color to mine as I have mentioned many times already. How come you can remember certain things I have said in the past that you like to bring up but not other things that I have said in the past? Whatever suits your purpose at the time I guess. Strange indeed. But I guess that is just you. 

Liberals have no reason to live.

I support Trump because he says it like it is. Trump is politically incorrect. Trump tells the truth as it is something most of you liberals cannot stand to listen to. Your heads are all screwed up. You have been so bull chitted by the liberal establishment that I don't believe that you are quite capable of telling the difference between truth and lies. Just saying. Right Omni? 

23 hours ago, Boges said:

So much racism. 

If Trump is right then why did he back down? Says he loves Haitians. 

Most people came here from "shit hole" countries btw. 

So much hatred. 

Did Trump back down? Where? There is no doubt that there are some good Haitians but then again there are some real bad Haitians also. I think if anything Trump is referring to the latter ones. 

And some of those immigrants that came to Canada from a shit hole country are trying to push their religious and cultural shit that they left behind in Canada and on Canadians. 

23 hours ago, Boges said:

The reason I'm attacking Trump over the anthem is that it shows he's a moron. 

Conservatives attacked Obama for the type of jeans he wore. 

Such hypocrites. 

The reason that you are attacking Trump over any and everything he says or does is because you hate the guy. Admit it will you. For a moron Trump has done quite well for himself. I do not believe that a moron could create an empire like Trump has done. 

Wow. What an attack on Obama. Did the media go ballistic over what the conservatives said about Obama and the jeans that he wore? No bloody way. They would never knock and attack the guy that the liberal media loved and cherished. If by chance Obama had said something racist, the liberal media would totally ignore it. Conservatives need to attack more over what the liberal democrats have and are still doing for decades now. Trying to destroy North America and it's religion, language, culture, traditions and heritage and replace it all for other chit hole cultures.

Such bigots and intolerant hypocrites liberals have become. 

2 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Here’s an opinion from Jonah Goldberg of NRO, not exactly a liberal outfit:

http://www.nationalreview.com/

Bull chit. That rag is just as liberal as NYTimes, CNN, MSNBC and that taxpaying CBC outfit are. Who are you trying to kid here?

I have no problem with what Trump said because he said it as it is. Trump tells the truth which liberals would rather skirt around the truth. They would say something politically correct like Haiti has some poverty and economic problems and that is why things are bad in Haiti. That kind of response will never get anything resolved. Their leaders need to be insulted. Maybe by insulting the leaders of Haiti that may be what is needed to get them off their corrupt asses and get them to finally start to do something about that hell hole called Haiti. Haiti received billions of dollars in aid from all over the world after their earthquake. Where the hell did all the money go? 

So, why is Haiti still considered a shit hole? Can you answer that question other than that it is corrupt and a shit hole? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

He causes chaos and destruction...the precursors of a new period of order and stability.

Go Trump Go.

Where is Trump causing chaos and destruction? Trump is working on trying to get the world back into order and stability. 

Go Trump go is right. Trump is the man. Works for me. :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Go Trump Go.

Once she is elected, your president Ofrah WinFree will pump the left so hard, it will really make your head spin. Talk about the ultimate high.

Haiti is a shithole. I mean figuratively, not that there is shit on the walls in all their houses. Although, some perhaps.

If I recall recent history, they had a devastating earthquake 8 years ago and there was an outpouring of support from people all over the world. Everyone was giving money for Haiti. You go to the grocery store, sign on the till says "$2 for Haiti". Written in pen, no less. They collected uncounted millions (literally uncounted, not figuratively). Government and NGO collected and sent personnel and crates of supplies to Haiti. Military planes as well, to provide security. Security against what? Criminals.

Some Haitians were evacuated, allowed to live in the US. They were given visas allowing them to live in the US for a fixed period, perhaps it was 6 years(?). When these recently expired (meaning they must return to Haiti), America under president Trump did not renew them. That is why we saw them fleeing the US, crossing the border into Quebec by the thousands and detained. As far as I know they are now living in fancy country clubs in Eastern Ontario.

Overall point- Despite all the money, people and supplies, and 8 years later Haiti has STILL not rebuilt their country from the earthquake damage. Haitians are lazy. And those that got away into America and now in Canada don't want to go back for that very reason- Haiti is a shithole.

• Thanks 1