America under President Trump

22 hours ago, betsy said:

No.  You're criticizing Pence for criticizing Hillary by saying, " Pence was using his private email for sensitive public business after he criticized Hillary for doing the same."   That's what a lot of anti-Trumps are trying show.

The bottomline is, there is no comparison between them because Hillary violated federal records rule whereas Pence did not violate any rules, nor any law.

It's so futile trying to get these anti-Trump people to think for a change. Common sense and logic is just not their forte. Aw we, what can one do. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Pence discussed terrorist threats with his senior homeland security advisor on an unsecured private email account and it was hacked due to his carelessness. Stop defending the indefensible.

If you would show a lot more concern about Canadian politics, Canada might not be in the mess it is in today.

I am still waiting for a reply from you as to just what has Trump done to hurt you, and why you appear to hate the guy? I still await. 

9 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

No, it actually has more to do with the OP than Hillary does. It's extremely telling that you are so unwilling to address it. I think the talking point you're supposed to use is  that rules don't apply to presidents because of executive privilege. It's weak, I realize, but I think it's all you've got. I guess you can always change the subject back to Hillary, even though she's apparently retired.

I would like to know from you as to why the hate on for Trump. And just what has Trump done to you anyway? Has he affected your life in anyway? Over. 

6 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Right-wingers must feel very strange denying a Republican President's Russian connections - I can't recall a more unexpected story - and the connections just keep on popping up. 

Apparently, the big cry baby is Schumer here who has been to Russia. What was he doing there? The Ambassador to Russia visited the White House several times while Obama and Hillary were running the show. And just what has Trump done to you that is getting you all upset about him? Did he hurt you in anyway? Over. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I would like to know from you as to why the hate on for Trump. And just what has Trump done to you anyway? Has he affected your life in anyway? Over. 

I was asking about his violation of conflict of interest rules. Would you like to provide your feelings on them?

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Apparently, the big cry baby is Schumer here who has been to Russia. What was he doing there? The Ambassador to Russia visited the White House several times while Obama and Hillary were running the show. And just what has Trump done to you that is getting you all upset about him? Did he hurt you in anyway? Over. 

I'm more intrigued than upset by this story of Trump and the Russians. Do you think there is nothing to it at all? 

When I said the US was in a mess, I didn't know how much of a me  but after  searching "obama's real name" and finding out info. on him I put at the same level as Bill Clinton. First of all, his first name is Barry and his dad's name is Frank Marshall Davis and he was a communist from Chicago, like many Hawaiians, he has/.held many social security # cards and compared to other people born the same time, the paper,and colour of his birth certificate , it is bogus. Barry/Obama is an American and just before he ran for office he had a face lift to change his nose and mouth so he would look like his bio. dad because he knew Americans would vote for him if they knew about his bio dad. Why is this important because it show character and knowing what he done and not done while President,  is more understandable the way he thinks. He's a very extreme leftist and the sad part is he has a very likeable personality but then so does Bill Clinton and that's dangerous in scamming people. Since  Davis had connection to the Russian  also, maybe the apple doesn't fall so far from the tree.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, taxme said:

If you would show a lot more concern about Canadian politics, Canada might not be in the mess it is in today.

I am still waiting for a reply from you as to just what has Trump done to hurt you, and why you appear to hate the guy? I still await. 

Oh but Canadian politics is boring compared to the US, we don't have a clown making ever more dumb and disparate statements on a daily basis. Circuses were designed to entertain people. Trump seems to be taking over from the Ringling Bros. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Omni said:

Oh but Canadian politics is boring compared to the US, we don't have a clown making ever more dumb and disparate statements on a daily basis. Circuses were designed to entertain people. Trump seems to be taking over from the Ringling Bros. 

But we do have a clown......who now takes his cue from Trump.   :)

Edited by betsy
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Omni said:

No, I'm not confused.

That's what they always say......:lol:

Anyway, I just had to comment because you associated Harper with Trump. 

And actually, far from being a clown......Harper has been doing it right even when he's no longer PM.  He was among the first to tweet a congratulation when Trump won - AND AT THE SAME TIME, push for the Keystone! 

Edited by betsy

3 minutes ago, betsy said:

That's what they always say......:lol:

Anyway, I just had to comment because you associated Harper with Trump. 

And actually, far from being a clown......Harper has been doing it right even when he's no longer PM.  He was among the first to tweet a congratulation when Trump won - AND AT THE SAME TIME, push for the Keystone! 

If he's not a clown how come he spent a decade and power and couldn't get one frickin' pipeline done? Oh well, pat him on his back now if it is some sort of reprieve for ya. I will say this though, Harper was never the clown that Trump has become. Have a cup of coffee and wait to see what silly headline he achieves today. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Omni said:

No, Obama was apparently too busy tapping Trump's phone lines. 

You are confused.  It was Trudeau who's PM by the time the election started.  You can't even get the time straight. :rolleyes:

Obama is said to have wire tapped Trump "just before victory."

Edited by betsy

37 minutes ago, betsy said:

You are confused.  It was Trudeau who's PM by the time the election started.  You can't even get the time straight. :rolleyes:

Obama is said to have wire tapped Trump "just before victory."

True...the Obama administration was tapping and spying on lots of folks as a matter of routine....in the U.S. and many other nations.

I think it's likely that his "wires" were "tapped" legally under the order of a judge and Trump is panicking and trying to get ahead of the story by getting the mob riled about Obama. It's kind of scary how his mineons are so easily played.

20 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Truth can be boring, I guess. The reaction from the left calling for his resignation... that's a good one. The more the media goes on a frenzy, the better it makes Trump look. People know when their being lied to. Right wingers will not drink the left wing koolaid.

So what "lie" is being alleged?  That Sessions met with the Russian ambassador?  That's not a lie, that's been verified. That Sessions denied communicating with Russian officials while under oath?  That's also not a lie, that exchange is a matter of public record.  What's this lie you're alleging?

You guys are quite clearly drinking a different kind of kool-aid.

-k

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

True...the Obama administration was tapping and spying on lots of folks as a matter of routine....in the U.S. and many other nations.

Yes, I recall that many on the forum were highly supportive of it.  "If you aren't doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about!"

...hmmm.  Trump seems pretty worried. I wonder why?

2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

I think it's likely that his "wires" were "tapped" legally under the order of a judge and Trump is panicking and trying to get ahead of the story by getting the mob riled about Obama. It's kind of scary how his mineons are so easily played.

Well, that's one possibility.   The other possibility is that Trump pulled the idea out of his ass, and that this is nothing more than sheer bald-faced slander.

Whichever the case, even Trump's minions don't know what he's talking about and won't touch this claim with a 10 foot pole.

-k

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Not likely........Obama's intelligence Czar just denied the Government ever applied for a wire tap through a FISA court.........aside from eliminating one of your possible three conclusions, leaving Trump is crazy or its Watergate 2.0, that indicates that there wasn't even the thinnest of evidence indicating ties between the Russkies and the Trump campaign.

30 minutes ago, kimmy said:

Well, that's one possibility.   The other possibility is that Trump pulled the idea out of his ass, and that this is nothing more than sheer bald-faced slander.

Sure......or that the FBI had someone working inside the Trump campaign (or Trump tower) that would be apart of any conversations they wanted to listen to, fore New York State has a one party consent law which requires at least one person, in any conversation, be aware they are being recorded........ergo, the FBI would have never applied for a court order to wire tap Trump tower.....hence no need to visit the FISA court.....which they didn't, as confirmed by James Clapper.

Edited by Derek 2.0