America under President Trump

10 minutes ago, Derek 2.0 said:

Sure......or that the FBI had someone working inside the Trump campaign (or Trump tower) that would be apart of any conversations they wanted to listen to, fore New York State has a one party consent law which requires at least one person, in any conversation, be aware they are being recorded........ergo, the FBI would have never applied for a court order to wire tap Trump tower.....hence no need to visit the FISA court.....which they didn't, as confirmed by James Clapper.

Yes, given Clapper's denial, it's looking more likely that Trump was reading Breitbart or Infowars and fell for it. He forgot again that he was president and tweeted about it before getting any real information. It must be very embarrassing having to defend this guy. I feel for you.

4 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

it's looking more likely that Trump was reading Breitbart or Infowars and fell for it.

Based on what?

4 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

It must be very embarrassing having to defend this guy. I feel for you.

Where have I defended him on this subject?

1 hour ago, Derek 2.0 said:

Based on what?

The fact that no one else seems to know what he's talking about and the fact that there were breitbart/Infowars fake news reports that it happened. 

But sorry, I thought you were defending Trump. Such types are getting hard to find.

• Like 1

Mark Levin, who is well respected was on FOX news and using the Liberal newspapers, he defend Trump. saying Trump is a victim of the Obama  government and things that the Obama have denied, the news had printed just  the opposite and he also mentioned how they treated Bernie.  Levin had a dozen pages which he read from to make his point which one had to wonder, if the Dems  haven't set this set to cause all kinds of problems for Trump. One thing Trump must do is get rid of the Obama worker in the  Justice Depart. who support take over for Session  looking into the Russian scam.  Since Levin was in the Reagan gov't, he knows how things work.

I've found this interesting interview of ex-CIA Larry Johnson.    He's saying that Trump does have evidence. 

Who is Larry Johnson? 

Larry C. Johnson is a former analyst at the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, who moved subsequently in 1989 to the U.S. Department of State, where he served four years as the deputy director for transportation security, antiterrorism assistance training, and special operations in the State Department's Office of Counterterrorism.

He left government service in October 1993 and set up a consulting business. He currently is the co-owner and CEO of BERG Associates, LLC (Business Exposure Reduction Group) and is an expert in the fields of terrorism, aviation security, and crisis and risk management, and money laundering investigations.

Johnson is the founder and main author of No Quarter, a weblog that addresses issues of terrorism and intelligence and politics.

NoQuarterUSA was nominated as Best Political Blog of 2008.

He has worked as a private consultant on issues of international terrorism and security for the U.S. Government and private companies. Johnson has appeared as a consultant and commentator in many major newspapers and news programs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_C._Johnson

Edited by betsy

11 minutes ago, betsy said:

I've found this interesting interview of ex-CIA Larry Johnson.    He's saying that Trump does have evidence. 

Who is Larry Johnson? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_C._Johnson

I think more evidence will be required than Large Links from Larry.

3 hours ago, kimmy said:

Yes, I recall that many on the forum were highly supportive of it.  "If you aren't doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about!"

Correct...I would be critical if they weren't doing such things, which is their job.  Lots of communications and transactions data is routinely collected and processed for intelligence value.    And it is not just government.

Well, that's one possibility.   The other possibility is that Trump pulled the idea out of his ass, and that this is nothing more than sheer bald-faced slander.

Another possibility transcends whomever is POTUS....U.S. intelligence agencies collect and store millions of intercepts for processing...many are international but others include domestic links and originations.    I already showed you the new NSA data center in Utah.   It is far too large to fit in President Trump's "ass".

22 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

I was asking about his violation of conflict of interest rules. Would you like to provide your feelings on them?

Yes. It will go nowhere. Trump is in for the next eight years, so that should settle that. Now let's get back to Canada, and what trudeau is doing to screw up this country. Trump is passe. 

21 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

I'm more intrigued than upset by this story of Trump and the Russians. Do you think there is nothing to it at all? 

There is nothing to it at all. The Ambassador to Russia visited the White House several times while Obama was in power. No problem there it deems with the dumbocrats. Just the loser dumbocrat liberals always trying to make mountains out of molehills. Let's just get back to Canada, and the bs that is going on here.  

1 minute ago, taxme said:

There is nothing to it at all. The Ambassador to Russia visited the White House several times while Obama was in power. No problem there it deems with the dumbocrats. Just the loser dumbocrat liberals always trying to make mountains out of molehills. Let's just get back to Canada, and the bs that is going on here.  

Kelly-Anne's feet are on the couch.

Impeach Trump!

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ambassador to Russia or from Russia?

12 hours ago, Omni said:

Oh but Canadian politics is boring compared to the US, we don't have a clown making ever more dumb and disparate statements on a daily basis. Circuses were designed to entertain people. Trump seems to be taking over from the Ringling Bros. 

So then you agree that Trump has done nothing to you at all but you still enjoy making fun of a man who does not call himself a feminist like our embarrassing PM recently did. You should be mocking JT, and not Trump. At least Trump doesn't go to mosques and puts some kind of a funny looking rag on his head. A real true conservative Canadian PM would look and act like a PM of Canada, not some Arab country. This guy is a joke. Whoever voted for him should be ashamed.  

22 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Kelly-Anne's feet are on the couch.

Impeach Trump!

Poor Kelly anne. She has to keep dealing with the fake and phony liberal media, and all their bs questions and lies. I am pretty sure that Trump told her to put her feet up on the desk. Trump has to give the useless media something to talk about. Next it will be Pence lying down and goes to sleep on the WH pool table. :D

5 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Yes, given Clapper's denial, it's looking more likely that Trump was reading Breitbart or Infowars and fell for it. He forgot again that he was president and tweeted about it before getting any real information. It must be very embarrassing having to defend this guy. I feel for you.

Breibart or Infowars is a lot better to listen too then reading the Washington compost or the Huff Puff Post. Are those two incredible rags is where you are getting your facts wrong? 

39 minutes ago, taxme said:

Oops, you got me. I meant to say Ambassador to America. 

Do you understand the function of an ambassador?

They are called upon all the time to explain their country's position to heads of government, or to hear complaints against their country. The issue here is what may have gone on with the Russians before the election.

Maybe dumbocrats understand that.

Edited by Wilber

8 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

The fact that no one else seems to know what he's talking about and the fact that there were breitbart/Infowars fake news reports that it happened. 

The fact nobody seems to know.........Remember when James Clapper swore up and down that the NSA didn't collect and store surveillance data on the American public, only to then be forced to walk back his entire statement thanks to Edward Snowden?

Simply put, since the Reagan administration, the POTUS/Federal Government is lawfully able to conduct surveillance, without a warrant, on anyone his government so deems a National Security risk.........of course, the President isn't the one that issues such orders, that is left to the purview of the Attorney General.....hence the statement from an Obama adviser that stated Obama never issued an order is very likely true......as he wouldn't be required to.

There's no doubt in my mind that  Trump has been a target from Obama/Barry and the Clintons, along with Soros. Trump's info about the wire tapping came from someone in the FBI and now 3 other people have come out with said so over the weekend. Just wait all these situations that the Dems have created are going to come back and bite them big time, Trump  has truth on his side and  has  some of Bernie's supporters helping with the truth.

Grapevine, just sent me an e-mail saying that the wire tapping was  the following... they ask a judge and got denied and then the US turn to the British to do it and they found nothing then in October they went to a judge  and got an ok for computer not for phone but used it for  both and Barry Obama didn't order it but he KNEW all about it. So it may turn out that there is no proof for wiretapping the phone because reason was for computer. IF I was Trump I stop Tweeting  and go silent and let his enemies wonder.