Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, cybercoma said:

Words have meaning HAL. Try to understand what he meant.

Usually, but not always.  Sometimes words are just words - crap being spewed.  In this case, it seems to be a "past his prime" playboy spouting nonsense quest and conquer stories to a younger more hip man for laughs.  Both acting juvenile for sure, but certainly not predatory or violent - and most likely hyperbolic.  

If he said it since running for president, I would be bothered - I'll give you that much.    

HAL, We're talking about a guy who mused about "dating" his daughter because "she's hot" (his words). 

If you want want assume he doesn't mean what he says, that's on you. Most people will take a person on their word. Otherwise you're just making assumptions that person's thoughts. We don't have access to Trump's or anyone else's thoughts. When he talks about groping women, I'm going to believe him. When he talks about how he would like to have a sexual relationship with his daughter, I believe him. Otherwise, I am just playing pretend about his thoughts.

Edited by cybercoma
Addressing HAL. GostHacked snuck in.

So, Kelly Oxford posted to her twitter account inviting women to talk about the first time they were groped.   She started, and has had 9.7 million replies so far.   https://twitter.com/kellyoxford/likes

100% of the women in three generations of my family have been, at the very least, groped by pigs such as Trump and some have had much worse happen to them.   And here are a bunch of dumb shits on this board who are excusing that kind of behavior, and through that, condoning and supporting it.     

No rape culture here, eh?  

29 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

If he said it since running for president, I would be bothered - I'll give you that much.    

You mean the same douchebag who is now threatening to sue anyone who leaks Apprentice outtakes, after encouraging the Russians to hack Clinton's email accounts. Since he was running for president?

5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

So, Kelly Oxford posted to her twitter account inviting women to talk about the first time they were groped.   She started, and has had 9.7 million replies so far.   https://twitter.com/kellyoxford/likes

100% of the women in three generations of my family have been, at the very least, groped by pigs such as Trump and some have had much worse happen to them.   And here are a bunch of dumb shits on this board who are excusing that kind of behavior, and through that, condoning and supporting it.     

No rape culture here, eh?  

If he groped someone, fair enough, all bets are off.  I don't condone that, and please don't imply that I do. 

Just now, Hal 9000 said:

If he groped someone, fair enough, all bets are off.  I don't condone that, and please don't imply that I do. 

How can I not think you condone it when you make excuses about a guy who *brags* about doing it?   If he was a 15-year-old with no money and no social status, maybe he'd be just making it up.   But a rich, adult guy who's a celebrity?  He isn't kidding or making it up.   

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

How can I not think you condone it when you make excuses about a guy who *brags* about doing it?   If he was a 15-year-old with no money and no social status, maybe he'd be just making it up.   But a rich, adult guy who's a celebrity?  He isn't kidding or making it up.   

Well, now i'm telling you!  I don't condone the groping of women.  

He hasn't even been accused of groping - by anyone.  Until that happens, shouldn't people stop setting their hair on fire.

Just now, Hal 9000 said:

He hasn't even been accused of groping - by anyone.  Until that happens, shouldn't people stop setting their hair on fire.

I'm glad you don't condone the groping of women; I bet every guy on this board would say the same.   How about you also don't excuse or condone *bragging about it*.   It happens far too often for this to be brushed off as just guys talking big.  

If you have a wife, girlfriend, daughter, niece - ask them if they've ever experienced unwanted touching that made them embarrassed, uncomfortable or scared.   If they say yes, ask them why they didn't press charges, or even tell you .... 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Any evidence she seriously suggested doing so?

I mean, all you've got is a story on a blog which quoted anonymous sources. And that's enough evidence for you?

“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton asked, according to unidentified state department sources.

She did not deny it.  She said if she said it she was joking.  Haha, very funny.

2 hours ago, cybercoma said:

I get where you're coming from but if someone knows I'm married and still engages with my spouse I would be pretty pissed at them too. As pissed as I would be at my wife? No. But still mad as hell.

I never understood this mentality unless the other person is a mutual acquaintance or friend who is also betraying and deceiving me.  And I say this as someone who did get cheated on by an ex.

Then again, I dropped that lying sack of poo like a hot potato.  Maybe if I was the type to stay with someone who humiliated me I'd start blaming the other woman too....

Edited by BC_chick

15 hours ago, kimmy said:

huh

Trump can of course go to the American people and say that he never actually non-consensually groped anybody, and that he was just saying that stuff because he wanted to impress Billy Bush.  Maybe he still will. I wonder why he hasn't done that already?  Maybe because he knows that there's a lot more shoes just waiting to drop.

Didn't he already address the American people.....in which he apologized? 

How many more Trump Tic-Tac encounters are we going to hear about if he says he never actually groped women?

I suspect many, regardless of what he says or does.........I do find it interesting though that such stories are coming out of the woodwork now, verses say a year ago.

This one feels different. This might not make any difference to "the deplorables", but he can't win the general election with just "the deplorables". I've been hearing anecdotes of suburban moms ripping the Trump signs off their lawns and throwing them in the garbage.  The number of Republicans who've publicly bailed on him is unprecedented. The extent to which he's been rejected by female Republican senators and congresswomen should be especially worrying to Trump supporters.  Reports are that the RNC put a stop work order on their Trump mail-outs. I think the mass exodus from the Trumpwagon over the past 24 hours indicates that they believe he's finished and are fleeing the sinking ship.  And I suspect that a great many of them are genuinely disgusted with the man, as well.

-k

Of course the majority of Republicans that have come out against Trump over his recent remarks are the same ones that have been speaking out against him for months........the Trump wagon has only ever had seating for ~40-50% of the GOP. 

1 hour ago, Hal 9000 said:

I asked the very same question pages ago.......who are all these women that Trump "raped" or "sexually assaulted" in relation to this recent story? The term "sexual assault" appears to have quite a wide birth........maybe that is why nobody has come forward.....they don't yet know they were raped by Trump. :rolleyes:  

1 hour ago, Hal 9000 said:

It happened already. You just weren't paying attention.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-words-echo-womans-allegations-507763

9 hours ago, betsy said:

Neither Ms. Broaddrick, who accused the former president of rape, or Kathleen Willey, who accused Mr. Clinton of sexual assault, have had their stories disproved. And Ms. Jones’ husband said they considered the settlement the Clintons paid an “apology” to her.

I was wonder when you would weigh in on this, if you would take the responsible road and disapprove of Trump or if you would double down and come out fighting. Obviously you are dead set to support Trump, so how does it feel to support a proven child molester, because according to you above if it isn't disproved then it is fact. Well the lady who said Trump had sexual relations with her when she was 13 has not been disproved, so according to you Trump is 100% guilty of child molestation. You must be proud of him.

5 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Were you?

When Trump did not go into business with Houraney and Harth, Houraney filled a contractual lawsuit in 1996 seeking $5 million. During the depositions for that case, Harth started describing the harassment. Lawyers in the room  “shut her down” she recalled, telling her those issues weren’t germane to the case.

In 1997, Harth filed her own sexual harassment case.  A few weeks after Harth filed her lawsuit, Trump settled with Houraney for $100,000. As part of their agreement, she agreed to withdraw her case. But she never signed a confidentiality agreement.

So if Harth clammed up over the "sexual assault", for her portion of the $100k, during a lawsuit over business dealings with Trump decades ago.....I have to ask.....does that make her a whore?

28 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

This will no doubt be excused by blaming the victim, because women are responsible for men's sexual behavior if they dress wrong, drink or let themselves be alone with him.    If they don't claim rape it means it didn't happen and if they do claim rape, they're lying cause he's rich and they want his money.

ETA:  I see the.whitewashing of Trump by blaming his victim has already begun.   

Edited by dialamah

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

This will no doubt be excused by blaming the victim, because women are responsible for men's sexual behavior if they dress wrong, drink or let themselves be alone with him.    If they don't claim rape it means it didn't happen and if they do claim rape, they're lying cause he's rich and they want his money.

Well, you clearly believe Juanita Broadrick and the others when they claim that Hillary threatened them - right?

3 hours ago, cybercoma said:

People can denounce Trump's scumbaggery and not be "okay with the other candidate." Why do people think you have lay out a ledger of both parties in order to denounce something on its own merits?

But nobody seems to do that. Almost everyone in this forum is either mum on Trump and critical of Clinton or the opposite. 

That was my point to Hal, he is as guilty of doing the very same thing he accuses others of doing. 

Just now, BC_chick said:

But nobody seems to do that. Almost everyone in this forum is either mum on Trump and critical of Clinton or the opposite. 

That was my point to Hal, he is as guilty of doing the very same thing he accuses others of doing. 

I don't think any Clinton "supporters" dispute her failings.

The issue is Trump is such vile scumbag that Clinton's failings are immaterial.

If the GOP could have fielded a candidate that was not such a miserable excuse for a human being then Clinton's failings would matter a lot. But that did not happen and Hillary gets a pass.