Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There is conflict of interest and guess who was the one to decide which ones were classified. Clinton herself made that decision.

I've not read or heard that; care to provide a cite to that end?

A good deal of those emails were dealing with the incident in Benghazi, in which she screwed up large that contributed to Ambassador Stevens and others being killed.

there's been no shortage of official (U.S. Republican led/charged) investigation into that incident. Do you have an official review/analysis, non-partisan fueled, that supports your statement?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've not read or heard that; care to provide a cite to that end?

there's been no shortage of official (U.S. Republican led/charged) investigation into that incident. Do you have an official review/analysis, non-partisan fueled, that supports your statement?

Check the articles I posted, I think it was mentioned in there. I know there was a clip of her in front of a panel where they posed the question and she indicated that certain decisions were made regarding the email server , and she was the one to make those decisions. I'll see if I can find it.

People should not underestimate Gary Johnson, especially if he starts getting endorsements from top Republicans (such as Mitt Romney, who has said that he is considering it)

There is zero chance of Gary Johnson becoming US President in January 2017. (Uh, zero chance? Let me rephrase that: There is a greater chance of Gary Johnson being US president than Argus. Johnson was at least born in the US.)

=====

Based on the poll numbers, I'm still/currently predicting Hillary.

Scott Adams is still predicting Trump by voodoo/plagiarism/hypnosis/whatever but even Adams is hedging.

So, if I'm wrong and he's right - I know f' all about American politics.

(Then again, there's always the October Surprise. In October 2008, Americans had a financial meltdown - and it elected Obama.)

Edited by August1991

I can understand Trump saying Obama was in on Orlando because Trump forged his political career on the backs of Birther wingnuts, but I don't understand him accepting "congrats" for being right about it. Who accepts congrats when there is a terrorist attack because they said there will be terrorist attacks in the future? Inexplicable.

I can understand Trump saying Obama was in on Orlando because Trump forged his political career on the backs of Birther wingnuts, but I don't understand him accepting "congrats" for being right about it. Who accepts congrats when there is a terrorist attack because they said there will be terrorist attacks in the future? Inexplicable.

Bubbler, you remind me of a Jeb Bush focus group person in October 2015 in, say, South Carolina.

Like Hillary now, Jeb! had gazillions to identify you and know what you were thinking and advertise all this on CNN/MSNBC whatever to confirm your thoughts.

Bubbler, you remind me of a Jeb Bush focus group person in October 2015 in, say, South Carolina.

Like Hillary now, Jeb! had gazillions to identify you and know what you were thinking and advertise all this on CNN/MSNBC whatever to confirm your thoughts.

Am I to extrapolate a point?

Am I to extrapolate a point?

Yes. Hillary Clinton, like well-funded Jed Bush in October 2015, believes that it's business as usual. If you can raise alot of money, pay for advertising, prove you're popular, you win the election.

=====

BTW, the Left essentially believes this view of life. For the Left, symbolism/semiotic code is reality.

Edited by August1991

If you can raise alot of money, pay for advertising, prove you're popular, you win the election.

Money raised by Democratic Presidential campaigns & SuperPACs - $522.4 million

Money raised by Republican Presidential campaigns & SuperPACs - $769.4 million

That is a 47.3% advantage for the Republicans. You were saying what about the 'left'?

In Congress, the Republicans are ahead as well, but only by about 10%

Edited by ?Impact

Money raised by Democratic Presidential campaigns & SuperPACs - $522.4 million

Money raised by Republican Presidential campaigns & SuperPACs - $769.4 million

That is a 47.3% advantage for the Republicans. You were saying what about the 'left'?

In Congress, the Republicans are ahead as well, but only by about 10%

Those stats are so 1996.

=====

Look, I'm not saying that money doesn't matter in a campaign but in 1996 based on 1968 thinking - money raised was an indication/signal of power/popularity,

By 2008, even Obama realized that money raised was not a signal of political success.

Edited by August1991

• 3 weeks later...

Trump plays it safe with Gov. Mike Pence as running mate. Should help him get through the GOP convention with the party faithful.

Agreed.

It may win Indiana. So I reckon that Trump is now playing old time politics. To win old time, Trump needs PA, OH, FL, IA, IN or some combination. NC should not be a question.

To win new time, Trump needs NY or CT or even CA.

Edited by August1991

I think Hillary needs a blue collar guy as a running mate, preferably one with strong military experience. An ex general would be nice. Someone like Russel L. Honoré but a decade or so younger would be perfect.

Edited by Argus

A few needless own goals at the RNC. Melania's speech should have been checked more carefully for copied and pasted bits.

Much better second night......I thought both Donald Trump Jr and Tiffany Trump had good/effective speeches....regardless of the Donald's future, I could see Jr having a successful career in politics if he so chooses.

A few needless own goals at the RNC. Melania's speech should have been checked more carefully for copied and pasted bits.

Ya and the Novo virus thing ...

Quite a sh!t show.

Donny is quaking in his boots, glad to be out of there.

Has a phobia about food poisoning.

?

The only person who can prevent this racist xenophobic fascist bigot Donald Trump from sitting at the helm of the most deadly military machine on planet earth is that deceptive career opportunist corrupt carpetbagger serial liar corporate lackey militarist warmonger ultra Zionist charlatan Hillary Clinton!