Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No? And here I thought you guys were the conservatives who cared about integrity and honor and God. Apparently not, huh.

At least Clinton had proposals that weren't pie-in-the-sky bullshit. What's Trump got but generalized insults and scaremongering?

Never mind when Trump has lied. When has he told the truth about himself?

Again...see Bill Clinton. Impeached for lying.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you think at some point Trump might actually explain anything resembling solutions to any of the immense problems he has diagnosed?

Or will America be so impressed by a serial adulterer who has declared bankruptcy multiple times and who's charged with fraud that they'll just elect him anyway?

I don't think any of that will mater.......leaked internal DNC emails with derogatory passages covering gays and Jews, well sandbagging Sanders, sure won't hurt Trump.

DNC is in damage control mode...including Obama. The timing of the leak is perfect. Now we know why Bernie was always so ANGRY !

I agree, I'm not a fan of Trump, but I can't see how this doesn't help him in a close race.......I'm sure Clinton wishes she could have "lost" these emails from the DNC server......the DNC bashing gays, Jews and Sanders via email? What did they think was going to happen?

I don't think any of that will mater.......leaked internal DNC emails with derogatory passages covering gays and Jews, well sandbagging Sanders, sure won't hurt Trump.

Cites? I haven't seen anything but a few comments from individuals. Hey, individuals are allowed to have their opinions.

Cites? I haven't seen anything but a few comments from individuals. Hey, individuals are allowed to have their opinions.

They were just going through the emails live on FNC........people can have their opinions, and voters opinions can be shaped by said opinions.

They were just going through the emails live on FNC........people can have their opinions, and voters opinions can be shaped by said opinions.

So no cites about anti-Jewish or anti-gay comments?

I'm sure there are, google is your friend.

Not turning up. And I'm afraid I regard FOX news in the same light as Russia TV, and just about as accurate. I don't accept news from propaganda networks without substantiation.

Not turning up. And I'm afraid I regard FOX news in the same light as Russia TV, and just about as accurate. I don't accept news from propaganda networks without substantiation.

Oh well......try reading the emails themselves from Wikileaks.

Oh well......try reading the emails themselves from Wikileaks.

All twenty thousand of them? No thanks. I did check FOX's online report, and it says nothing whatsoever about anti-gay or anti-Jewish slurs.

All they've got is a few emails of people who obviously aren't enthusiastic about an outside guy running to lead the Democratic party. But I see nothing in what they're quoting which shows anything was 'rigged' against him.

All twenty thousand of them? No thanks. I did check FOX's online report, and it says nothing whatsoever about anti-gay or anti-Jewish slurs.

All they've got is a few emails of people who obviously aren't enthusiastic about an outside guy running to lead the Democratic party. But I see nothing in what they're quoting which shows anything was 'rigged' against him.

20k? Did see that many.

Why would Russian hacked e-mails be released to undermine the Democratic Convention in the USA?

My guess is that the Russian establishment wants Trump to win the election as he sounds very much like a protectionist/isolationist. It would benefit Putin if the US were to restrict its global reach. One less obstacle blocking Putin's expansionist goals.

My guess is that the Russian establishment wants Trump to win the election as he sounds very much like a protectionist/isolationist. It would benefit Putin if the US were to restrict its global reach. One less obstacle blocking Putin's expansionist goals.

Trump's (and Manafort's) relationship with Russia is a lot tighter and more complicated than that.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/04/paul_manafort_isn_t_a_gop_retread_he_s_made_a_career_of_reinventing_tyrants.html?wpsrc=sh_all_dt_tw_top

additional link explaining Trump and Russia:

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-03-15/trump-s-long-romance-with-russia

Edited by Icebound

Interesting circumstance at the DNC's convention:

At a lively Sunday march in support of former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, chants of “lock her up,” “Hillary for Prison” signs and t-shirts and calls for indictment were common among the most ardent supporters of Mr. Sanders, who arrived in Philadelphia to make their voices heard to the delegates attending the Democratic National Convention.

Interesting times......Trump appears posed to do to the Dems what he did to the GOP.......turn it on its collective head:

Manafort also slammed Bill Clinton’s support for NAFTA, which he called “one of the primary contributors to the loss of jobs throughout this campaign.” Opposition to free trade is one of the few major policy positions shared by Sanders and Trump supporters. Both Trump and Sanders fared better in heavily white states, and the Trump campaign is betting that those demographics will work in their favor. “Sanders voters are demographically our voters,” said one senior Trump aide.

They also have their anger in common. To the more than 1,000 Bernie Sanders supporters who flooded the hot streets of Philadelphia for a massive demonstration Sunday, the DNC email leak was perfectly timed. “If I had to vote for one of the butt cheeks, it would be Trump,” said Duke Dunn, 60, a Vietnam War veteran wearing a tank top printed with marijuana leaves and button saying “Weed be Better Off with Bernie.” He says he could “sleep better at night” if he voted for Gary Johnson instead of either candidate.

Other Sanders supporters weren’t dallying with third party candidates, and said they were instead going straight to Trump. “He knows how to create jobs,” said John Smith, a 58-year old air conditioning and refrigeration technician from Philadelphia. “What has she done? Her husband signed that NAFTA agreement.”

The emails certainly show Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and her top staffers were hostile to the Sanders campaign.

Probably the most damning I've seen is from DNC CFO Brad Marshall who proposes:

>> It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to

>>ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he

>>has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could

>>make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps

>>would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

DNC CEO Amy Dacey replies: "AMEN"

To me, that's pretty damning for two reasons.

First off, the DNC is supposed to be a neutral body trying to ensure a fair and unbiased primaries process. Why are the CFO and CEO discussing ways to undermine one candidate's support?

And secondly, not only are they clearly trying to undermine Sanders, they're proposing to appeal to religious prejudice to do so. That's pretty odious, don't you think? Brad Marshall feels really bad about it, as you can imagine.

That's not the only instance either.

It seems that the DNC and Clinton campaign were closely coordinated, and that the DNC top-level staffers were involved in assisting Clinton as well as attempting to undermine Sanders.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has resigned-- she's been "quarantined" in the words of a Democrat source. She won't be allowed to even appear at the convention this week-- she's so toxic and divisive that she would derail any hope of party unity. She has resigned as DNC Chair, effective at the end of the convention. And from there she starts her new job: Hillary Clinton's Honorary Campaign Chair!! Yay!! It's nice that she landed on her feet!

-k

First off, the DNC is supposed to be a neutral body trying to ensure a fair and unbiased primaries process. Why are the CFO and CEO discussing ways to undermine one candidate's support?

They are individuals. You cant expect every individual at the DNC to be neutral any more than the people at the RNC were neutral. Do you honestly think if we couldn't hack into their emails we wouldn't find far worse as they tried to stop Trump from winning?

But regardless, all I've seen is a few guys making suggestions about ways to damage Sanders. I haven't seen anything where the RNC actually did anything to affect the outcome other than refuse to change the rules to get rid of super delegates, as Sanders had demanded.

Read it for yourself....nothing that hasn't been stated by many others before:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform

The thing is, this has nothing to do with free trade. Your cite talks only about China and how it cheats on trade - and I agree it does. It says nothing about NAFTA, which, as far as I know, is the only 'free trade' agreement the US currently has. It also talks about 'reviving manufacturing' which is kind of dishonest given US manufacturing is at an all-time high.

It appears as if another Email dump is about to be released........more on the Clinton foundation (dealings with China and Arab states?).....and more on the Clinton email scandal, including one with her instructing someone to break the law? I don't know how she didn't get charged......Christ on a cracker, Nixon resigned over 2 minutes of missing recordings......Clinton has tens of thousands of missing emails?

Regardless........everyone should start to get use to the words: "President Trump"....... :mellow: