Kennedy Assassination Anniversary

Wonder where Carlos Marcello was? Do you ever wonder that? I do.

There is at least one book out about Marcello.

And then there is this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpHgAjhAx0o

And then there is an Australian guy who's name escapes me just now but who wrote a book and made a fairly convincing argument it could have been accidental shots from a novice security man in a car behind Kennedy's.

There is at least one book out about Marcello.

And then there is this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpHgAjhAx0o

And then there is an Australian guy who's name escapes me just now but who wrote a book and made a fairly convincing argument it could have been accidental shots from a novice security man in a car behind Kennedy's.

I never heard that one. I imagine he felt pretty bad about it.

I was in public school and one of the mothers came to school and told us that Kennedy was shot dead. This was a one-room school so most everything was fairly open to parents and it being close to my birthday. I've listened to many talk shows about this topic and it seem many group wanted him dead. The military over the with pulling out of Nam, the Mob, the oil industries in Texas, the CIA or FBI heads, and probably a few more but the one statement that sticks out is when Johnson told his secretary-girlfriend Madeleine Brown..."You know the people that I know, talking about the oil people and intelligence, THEY did it! Now I've read that Kennedy was going to place a tax on oil industry and Bush sr. was asked by them to do something about it. I feel they were ALL in on it but the CIA or FBI had a better chance of doing it, then sent out all kinds of info. to confuse people of what really happened.

Don't forget about Diefenbaker too....he was humiliated by JFK on policy and domestic electioneering. There were other Canadians close to the scene, like Robert MacNeil:

http://globalnews.ca/news/981131/did-canadian-born-robert-macneil-meet-lee-harvey-oswald-after-jfk-shooting/

Pick your favorite conspiracy theory....good as any other.

John F. Kennedy was assassinated 52 years ago to-day.

Do you remember where you were?

Was this a terrorist act?

I was outside playing combat with my buddies. I recall this woman running outside at the sound of us shooting each other and blowing up and dying and stuff and she yelled at us to stop because "the president has been shot the president has been shot".

We gave her a rat-a-tat-tat and advanced on an old abandoned VW bug that was either a pillbox or a tank depending on the battle du jour.

BC if u don't want to believe any of this then don't, but as the author of the following link said, when someone gets close to the truth, someone pops out "conspiracy theory" and u just made their point. The people on the show last night said, its pointing more and more to people who worked for the US government starting with the CIA, Bush sr. one of the Rockefellers. In the following link, when one gets done reading it, 9/11 may pop into your mind of the seminaries of the two. All of the sealed info. is coming up to be reveal after 50 years and the truth will be known.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/11/22

Michael, the one guy I listen to last night, was in the Marines with Lee and a room mate. he said he never believed Lee killed the President and that he was a "pasty' for the ones that did and he was killed later so he couldn't talk.

Based on what ? Case Closed is extremely well researched and cited, and builds an undeniable case that Oswald acted alone.

If Oswald didn't kill the president, why did he shoot and kill a policeman the same day ?

BC if u don't want to believe any of this then don't, but as the author of the following link said, when someone gets close to the truth, someone pops out "conspiracy theory" and u just made their point. The people on the show last night said, its pointing more and more to people who worked for the US government starting with the CIA, Bush sr. one of the Rockefellers. In the following link, when one gets done reading it, 9/11 may pop into your mind of the seminaries of the two. All of the sealed info. is coming up to be reveal after 50 years and the truth will be known.

Al these years and not one single person involved in this surely massive conspiracy ever breathed a word about it to anyone. Amazing.

I love Coast to Coast. It's great entertainment but you can't take it seriously.

The thing that gets me about the JFK case (and 911) is that so many people doubt the official story. That speaks to the lack of trust that people have in government, particularly when it comes to matters of "national security". It's quite possible that Oswald killed JFK and it's quite possible 9/11 went down exactly as the official story goes.

However, who can doubt that

1) There were others who had motivation to pull off both events and

2) There was enormous political pressure in both cases to come up with an answer that would leave no loose ends

ETA: and both, IMO, had circumstances that were never satisfactorily explained. I'll admit, though - I do like a good conspiracy story.

Edited by ReeferMadness

• 4 weeks later...