Manspreading

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not art all. I was answering honesty for myself. Some people to spread too much but I must spread somewhat or I will crush my large testicles. It would be very painful.

Hmm. Sounds serious. Have you looked into BOFA?

BTW, I don't think the people in the pictures are spreading legs to far at all. Looks natural to me. If someone was trying to sit next to me I would close them somewhat but if no one is then who cares? Why care? If it's not hurting or affecting you in any way what does it matter? jealousy?

It's like putting your feet up or your bag on a seat or clipping your fingernails: an all too common antisocial behaviour on public transportation.

BTW, I don't think the people in the pictures are spreading legs to far at all. Looks natural to me. If someone was trying to sit next to me I would close them somewhat but if no one is then who cares? Why care? If it's not hurting or affecting you in any way what does it matter? jealousy?

It's more of a genra of feminine inferiority complex. Combined with a obsession with equality.

It's more of a genra of feminine inferiority complex. Combined with a obsession with equality.

Surprised you didn't go with the evolutionary angle for sprawling out like a dumbass.

"Mother Nature dictates men must spread for comfort and to present for mating purposes! Can't argue with natural selection!"

Surprised you didn't go with the evolutionary angle for sprawling out like a dumbass.

"Mother Nature dictates men must spread for comfort and to present for mating purposes! Can't argue with natural selection!"

Well women don't have testicles that can get crushed, that's why they can easily sit cross legged. Men cannot do that for the most part. It's not comfortable. That said there is a line between sprawling, as you put it and sitting normally. I cannot sit with my legs glued together, my testicles get crushed and it's just not comfortable. So I don't see anything wrong with a few inches apart but no more than shoulder width. So your knees as wide as your shoulders should be fine, fully splayed out is not. Seems simple enough. Does that seem reasonable?

If it's not hurting or affecting you in any way what does it matter?

Apparently you are oppressing women by pecocking your testicles at them... at least according to some feminists.

Btw the OP pictures aren't really manspreading.

If only the 3rd-wave feminists and SJWs pushing this agenda would agree with you.

no more than shoulder width. So your knees as wide as your shoulders should be fine, fully splayed out is not. Seems simple enough. Does that seem reasonable?

Shoulder width seems reasonable (maybe slightly over for someone with unusually long legs relative to shoulders). But like you can convince the SJWs to accept a reasonable definition of manspreading; then they can't use it as a tool to spread their misandry and shame men for existing.

Edited by -1=e^ipi

Btw the OP pictures aren't really manspreading. From what I've read, manspreading is more overt spreading of the legs, not any and all kinds of spreading of legs. Here's what's more considered "manspreading":

img_4421.jpg

That's 3 seats taken up. I can see that leading to macroaggression.

Arrogant looking pratt, too.

Hur! hurr! Hey, everybody! I learned the word microaggression and I'm going to show everyone who actually knows the theory that I have no idea what it means as frequently as possible!

Hur! hurr! Hey, everybody! I learned the word microaggression and I'm going to show everyone who actually knows the theory that I have no idea what it means as frequently as possible!

I know the theory. I just think it's ridiculous.

Edited by bcsapper

I think you're just mad because some people don't share your outrage, right?

The idea that there can be a space between racism and not that's not quite as bad, but not really that good, is kind of silly. Then, if it has a silly name, that makes it even worse.

Can't win a argument against billions of years of evolution. It's nice to see your finally catching on.

/thumbs up

Edited by Freddy

To me, it appears that this guy is posing for the picture on purpose. Spreading widely on purpose. It doesn't look like a natural, relaxed pose. As I said, shoulder width knees is normal, anything more is not but it's up to the person who is offended to confront that person. If you don't say anything then suck it up and don't whine about it.

I wasn't sure if it would be considered micro aggression or macro aggression. Or possibly women shaming. Also, would it be considered overt or covert? He's doing it overtly but what if he's pretending not to realize what he's doing? Then it's covert right? And what about if the perp is white? Is it possible that it's micro or macro aggression mixed with white privilege?

Doesn't everyone love what lefties have done to society? #ShitShow

I wasn't sure if it would be considered micro aggression or macro aggression. Or possibly women shaming. Also, would it be considered overt or covert? He's doing it overtly but what if he's pretending not to realize what he's doing? Then it's covert right? And what about if the perp is white? Is it possible that it's micro or macro aggression mixed with white privilege?

#eggshells...

The logic behind their motivation is not sound. It's all based on the idea every human and their pets are equals. Everything else is fair game.

I can't agree with it, because either everything is equal, or everything is not. To pick and choose what is equal and what is not isn't logical.

The result is what we have here in this thread, a relentless push towards the obsession, ideology that everything is equal.

Well there is a lot of ground to cover until everything is made equal.

What will we eat when plants are declared equals? And we can no longer eat them?

Nope....its an easier analysis....just ask "am I an inconsiderate narcissist?" Same in any era. #dickmove

Can't win a argument against billions of years of evolution.

Evolution loses against socialization. You don't see people on the street grabbing peoples' food and running away. I guess if you saw that, you'd just say "there goes evolution again" ?

Sure, it's a strawman, but so is the idea that evolution means we're irredeemable animals, fighting our most primitive urges at every turn.

Apparently you are oppressing women by pecocking your testicles at them... at least according to some feminists.

Which ones? Names and links please.

If only the 3rd-wave feminists and SJWs pushing this agenda would agree with you.

Shoulder width seems reasonable (maybe slightly over for someone with unusually long legs relative to shoulders). But like you can convince the SJWs to accept a reasonable definition of manspreading; then they can't use it as a tool to spread their misandry and shame men for existing.

Strawmanning again, eh?

Have you tried google? Here is a random example:

http://jezebel.com/5967972/fuck-you-dudes-who-sit-with-their-legs-spread-so-wide-that-they-take-up-two-seats-your-dick-is-not-that-big

Uhh, the people that are posting the pictures and claiming it is manspreading are the ones claiming it is manspreading. Go to tumblr or something if you fail to grasp this concept.

Strawmanning again, eh?

Okay, now you are trying to get me to prove a negative. Maybe you don't understand the concept of burden or proof. I have not observed any SJWs trying to make a reasonable definition of manspreading, much like I have not observed the flying spaghetti monster. The burden of proof is not on me to show that the flying spaghetti monster exists, or that the SJWs are making a reasonable definition of manspreading.

Evolution loses against socialization. You don't see people on the street grabbing peoples' food and running away. I guess if you saw that, you'd just say "there goes evolution again" ?Sure, it's a strawman, but so is the idea that evolution means we're irredeemable animals, fighting our most primitive urges at every turn.

Marketing & advertising begs to differ. They have spent millions into study , to annualize humans and understand us. They concluded we are exactly that. " Irredeemable animals, constantly fighting our inner most primitive urges at every turn."

They have refined it into a science and use it to influence us everyday. And it works.

It's a billion dollar straw man, That every corporations on earth sink a lot of money into each year.

Maybe they are on to something.?

I think we can all agree you're wrong.

All the corporation of this world think so.

Edited by Freddy