Our Disloyal President

And he has gone out of his way to interfere with fracking.

As a liberal Democrat who loves his country, I consider this poor excuse for a man to be either a traitor, or almost one.

Well, yes! Interfering with fracking! Off with his head. You are either a traitor or you are not. No such thing as 'almost one'.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. A close personal friend whose name I will not divulge.

Ok, leaving the identity of your friend aside, what legitimate grounds for impeachment does your friend cite?

Does your friend believe "I don't agree with the way he is handling this" is a legitimate reason for impeachment?

Back then, these same geniuses attacking Bush were making it politically hard for him to respond appropriately. Now they run the White House.

ha ha, suuure. One of the hallmarks of the Bush Jr presidency was a reluctance to do things that his political opponents disagreed with. :lol:

-k

....Canadians are supposed to get upset with this insult and blame our friends in the USA.

Canadians sure as hell did when George W. Bush was president....so why change now ? Like I said...a fickle bunch.

Listen "bush_cheney2004", (or should I say Boris or Natasha), no American worth his citizenship would go out of his way to undermine Canadian/USA relations.

CanAm relations are just fine to the tune of almost $500 billion per year.....everything else is just part of a neurotic identity crisis.

Canadians sure as hell did when George W. Bush was president....so why change now ? Like I said...a fickle bunch.

CanAm relations are just fine to the tune of almost $500 billion per year.....everything else is just part of a neurotic identity crisis.

Oh I don't think you're neurotic, perthaps just a little jealous

So what happened to all that love for Obama ? Was it really just hatred for Bush masking as love for Obama ? Or has he been "disloyal" to his Canadian supporters with 'Gitmo, buy American policy, drone attacks, Libya bombing, NSA spying, etc., etc. ?

What happened to all that gushing love for a foreign politician ?

So what happened to all that love for Obama ? Was it really just hatred for Bush masking as love for Obama ? Or has he been "disloyal" to his Canadian supporters with 'Gitmo, buy American policy, drone attacks, Libya bombing, NSA spying, etc., etc. ?

I think I already tried to explain that: we can't vote for Obama anymore, his term is over. (You only get 2 these days in the US and then you have to move along) We are lined up behind Hillary just to save you, and the rest of the world, from another episode of Bush/Cheney.

Hell, President Obama has been disloyal to many Democrats...they are distancing themselves from him for the midterm elections. No wonder the cross border love and infatuation has cooled off from 2008 and 2012. How could he let so many Canadians down....they were depending on him.

Hell, President Obama has been disloyal to many Democrats...they are distancing themselves from him for the midterm elections. No wonder the cross border love and infatuation has cooled off from 2008 and 2012. How could he let so many Canadians down....they were depending on him.

We love him up here. He actually has a brain. He think's about it before "marching as to war"

he readily concedes that he has no strategy for fighting ISIS. He apparently does not desire one either. After expressing grief that a reporter's head was hacked off, he heads straight for the golf course.

The country is at war, albeit one that it hasn't chosen, with forces that hate the West. His sole action, when two citizens' heads are cut off, is to issue weak condemnations, and threats to bring the perpetrators to "justice." As though a U.S. Federal Court is something that they fear.

Obama craves the acceptance of these retrograde elements. As such, he is "adhering to (our) enemies," and giving them "aid and comfort." In addition to rhetorical support of Hamas and neutrality towards ISIS he has taken steps that harm the U.S. in its relationship with the Arabs. He singlehandedly strangled U.S. domestic oil production in the Gulf, in defiance of Court orders. And he has gone out of his way to interfere with fracking.

Obviously you hate the president and espouse much opinion on his course of action on probably everything , being President is a tough job as you have to strive to please all the people all the time, lets imagine you are the President ,what is your plan to curtail ISIS? how would you stop the beheadings?,whats your plan of action for the Ukraine?

Edited by mjrr

I wonder at what point trying to undermine your President with racist and xenophobic slanders counts as giving aid to the enemy. That could be a great recruiting tool right there: The Americans hate Muslims so much they accuse their President of being one because of his name! Any unlike many of the other batshit crazy religious psychobabble bullshit they spout, they would be 100% correct about the existence of such hatred.

Did I mention race?

Ok, leaving the identity of your friend aside, what legitimate grounds for impeachment does your friend cite?

Does your friend believe "I don't agree with the way he is handling this" is a legitimate reason for impeachment?

The executive orders being used to circumvent Congress mostly. And the IRS destruction of evidence.

The executive orders being used to circumvent Congress mostly. And the IRS destruction of evidence.

July 2014 - Top House Republican Admits That There Are No Grounds To Impeach President Obama

The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Republican Rep. Bob Goodlatte, admitted today that Republicans have no grounds for articles of impeachment against President Obama.

We are not working on or drawing up articles of impeachment. The Constitution is very clear as to what constitutes grounds for impeachment of the president of the United States. He has not committed the kind of criminal acts that call for that.

you don't read. I countered the supposed impeachment rationale of your supposed friend!

As did I, to him. Nixon's taped conversations admitted using the machinery of government to block an investigation into the serially numbered $100 bills.

Nice try Boris. Now I see you trying to turn Canadians against the American President. Stick to Pravda and quit trying to antagonize Canadians to get upset with our friends to the South. True and loyal Americans would never do that.

Домой российская изменника

Two thoughts. It is quite telling that in defense of Obama, since his international efforts/politics have been seen as such a failure, and his domestic efforts/politics have been such a failure, there is little to defend him with. So instead of presenting evidence to defend, posters are attacking the thread starter? Another defence is to bring up Bush and a situation from 2004, when the US was in open war with muslim extremists. Well of course they were going to kill Americans in response, the US was hunting them down like dogs. I'm surprised to find that the left in the US is still blaming Bush, like Obama hasn't had the reins for 6 years now. The economy is his, the domestic unrest is his, Isis is his and his record is not very inspiring. He can't get a thing done, unlike Bush, who was able to horse trade with his opponents to get legislation/bills through the houses.

I agree with the executive orders (though pretty much all recent presidents have done that). Never heard of the IRS thing.

Now, he readily concedes that he has no strategy for fighting ISIS. He apparently does not desire one either.

2nd (and third) headline: http://www.democracynow.org/2014/9/4/headlines#942

His sole action, when two citizens' heads are cut off, is to issue weak condemnations, and threats to bring the perpetrators to "justice." As though a U.S. Federal Court is something that they fear.

I thought they were launching airstrikes. Also, I assume bringing them to justice means killing them. Obama didn't put bin Laden in front of a judge.

In addition to rhetorical support of Hamas...

Can you name an example of this? Obama actually, quite consistently in his presidency, provides rhetoric condemnation of injustices by Israel but either does nothing about it or supports the opposite through action. Examples being Gaza casualties and settlements.

Also, there's a difference in incompetency and purposeful treason or disloyalty.

Edited by Moonlight Graham