Ferguson unrest

The answer is self evident....just read your own posts above.

I did. I still don't know what you're talking about. Which one, specifically?

You do know that making things up just makes you look more desperate.

Edited by BubberMiley

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one came after his reference to my "medicine" so that can't be it. Nice try though. So since we can all agree you were both full of crap, I'll move on and ask what you take issue with in that sperrcifffic post?

That one came after his reference to my "medicine" so that can't be it. Nice try though. So since we can all agree you were both full of crap, I'll move on and ask what you take issue with in that sperrcifffic post?

Thank you for your kind response and thoughtful consideration of this matter. I do not take issue with any part of that post, and only present it in the context of the logical trap beautifully executed by another member.

This was an interesting post. Him, as well as his cohorts had no issue with the presence of evidence or lack thereof, in conjunction with the officer in question. There was no concern of innocence until proven guilty in conjunction with the officer involved. Him and his cohort had no issue with speculation and jumps to conclusions in conjunction with the police officer involved. Nope, not one word mentioned until I added a drop of similar type medicine, but in support of said officer involved. Then, shazzam! All of a sudden, these all become serious concerns. And they have the unmitigated gull to throw around the term hypocrisy. When I was preaching caution from the very beginning. Pretty rich huh?!

Him, as well as his cohorts had no issue with the presence of evidence or lack thereof, in conjunction with the officer in question.

You make it sound like I expressed an opinion about the officer in question. I asked you to show me where I did and you scurried away. Quit lying. You're not going to look any better by doing so.

Stop whining...it only makes you look worse. I have more experience being "BLACK" in America than all of you combined, but Shady is saying the same thing than any responsible parent would advise their "teenager" when it comes to robbery and police officers.

Wait!!! I missed it!!! Where did Shady give parental advice to a teenager when it come to robbery and police officers.

I've seen both you AND scribblet throw out this silly phrase "strong arm [sic] robbery." So what blogger gave you guys your silly talking point? Who says "strong arm" robbery anyway?

He was a very large guy. A strong-arm robbery is when you rob someone but use your strength instead of a gun or knife. The little guy who worked there tried to stop him and Brown grabbed him and and shoved him back, then took a menacing step towards him to force the little guy to back off before walking out.

So he was not an innocent young teenager, he was a scumbag.

He was a very large guy. A strong-arm robbery is when you rob someone but use your strength instead of a gun or knife. The little guy who worked there tried to stop him and Brown grabbed him and and shoved him back, then took a menacing step towards him to force the little guy to back off before walking out.

So he was not an innocent young teenager, he was a scumbag.

Where is the evidence this 18 year old kid that was shot dead was a 'thug', 'scumbag', 'strong-arm robber'. Where is the evidence! Thug is a highly racist comment against black americans, period!

When I see him doing it on video he's guilty. End of story.

What do you see him doing on video? Honestly, there is no credible evidence of him robbing a store. The only evidence we have is that this 18 year old kid was walking down the middle of the street, disrupting traffic. He was a typical teenager behaving cocky and he was shot dead for it.

Where is the evidence this 18 year old kid that was shot dead was a 'thug', 'scumbag', 'strong-arm robber'. Where is the evidence! Thug is a highly racist comment against black americans, period!

Uh oh....beware of Canadians so worried about "BLACK AMERICANS". I wonder if "BLACK AMERICANS" should worry about Canadians ?