Ferguson unrest

Exactly. Until everything is known, you're just jumping to conclusions, and spreading inconclusive opinion. There is a right of innocence before proven guilty. The legal process will play out. Stop trying to take away people's rights, over your emotions and opinions on a small portion of information.

Michael Brown was involved in a strong arm robbery. Which probably isn't his first instance of said activity. One rarely gets caught of the first time. The moral of the story: Don't commit crimes and you won't risk being fatally shot. It's pretty simple.

Big deal. Just means he's never been caught before. He's a crime robbing thug.

Compare the 1st post to the next 2....

what a hypocrite....

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hug-A-Thug" vs. "Shoot-A-Thug".....interesting !

Great point. Guy on video robbing an elderly man. And the usual suspects of the forum come to the thugs defence. Sometimes robbing somebody and assaulting an officer might get you shot. I know, I know, it's hard to believe! Lol.

Great point. Guy on video robbing an elderly man. And the usual suspects of the forum come to the thugs defence. Sometimes robbing somebody and assaulting an officer might get you shot. I know, I know, it's hard to believe! Lol.

Allegedly robbing someone. Innocent until proven guilty. Is this what freedom and democracy look like?

I don't think changing the subject is going to lessen the feelings of pants-down humiliation.

Allegedly robbing someone. Innocent until proven guilty. Is this what freedom and democracy look like?

Innocent until proven guilty? You mean like the police officer that's already been convicted by certain people in this forum? Where were you on that?

Indeed...these guys are a fickle bunch when it comes to guilt or "innocence".

Indeed. The cops are presumed innocent with an unarmed dead teenager at their feet but the black teenager is a "thug" when there is no evidence to support that whatsoever. Nice to see you're able to put down the hyperpartisanship and recognize that too.

Michael Brown was involved in a strong arm robbery. Which probably isn't his first instance of said activity. One rarely gets caught of the first time. The moral of the story: Don't commit crimes and you won't risk being fatally shot. It's pretty simple.

I've seen both you AND scribblet throw out this silly phrase "strong arm [sic] robbery." So what blogger gave you guys your silly talking point? Who says "strong arm" robbery anyway?

And they fell for my trap. Hook, line and sinker.

I guess you refuse to reference what you meant when you spoke of my `medicine` because you`re just making stuff up again. I can understand the desperation to try to not appear like a hypocrite who can`t even keep track of his arguments within a thread.

Edited by BubberMiley

Indeed. The cops are presumed innocent with an unarmed dead teenager at their feet but the black teenager is a "thug" when there is no evidence to support that whatsoever. Nice to see you're able to put down the hyperpartisanship and recognize that too.

Sure...all "BLACK TEENAGERS" can't get through a single day without being arrested or shot at by the police. You were busted by member Shady...just move on.

i guess if I ask you what specifically you`re referring to, you`ll also refuse and start pretending you`re also not a hypocrite. :lol:

Stop whining...it only makes you look worse. I have more experience being "BLACK" in America than all of you combined, but Shady is saying the same thing than any responsible parent would advise their "teenager" when it comes to robbery and police officers.