This week in Islam

kimmy

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Dialamah is a supporter of Islam on this website.

Whilst you are a supporter of ISIS agenda to destroy peace between Islam and the West.   A foot soldier of ISIS, you've traded logic for fear and rationality for hate.  

Read about your task here:

Through increasingly provocative terrorist attacks, hostage executions, and videotaped threats, the Islamic State is consciously seeking to trigger a backlash by Western governments and citizens against the Muslim minorities living in their societies. By achieving this, the group hopes to polarize both sides against each other, locking them into an escalating spiral of alienation, hatred and collective retribution. 

20 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Whilst you are a supporter of ISIS agenda to destroy peace between Islam and the West.   A foot soldier of ISIS, you've traded logic for fear and rationality for hate.  

Read about your task here:

You're free to think I support ISIS. 

I do not, of course.

You, however, have tasked yourself with the defense of Islam as well as finding ways other religions are apparently worse than your preferred death cult. 

Meanwhile: you can always explain, with references to your Quran, how I read all those Surahs incorrectly and how Islam really is the Religion of Peace...merely maligned by Islamophobes. Certainly an easy task for you as you know the Quran and how it really is a book demonstrating love for everybody.

Right?

1 minute ago, Omni said:

That weak little rejoinder has been boring for some time now. Try harder.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

You think you might like pet cats too? 

I accept your surrender. Your Islam, we can now agree, is a death cult that is at war with the West.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

My battle is with those who pursue an agenda to create or increase hatred and fear regardless of religion or nationality.

I feel the same way about the innocent people who die due to terrorists as I do about the innocent people who died in Iraq or who are dying in Syria due to coalition bombings.   No civilian is an acceptable casuality as far as I'm concerned.   

I have to say I disagree with this.  It's like Clifford Olson had a heart attack while driving a truck and hit a school bus, resulting in the deaths of all those children, instead of killing them in the manner he did.  They would still be dead, but his actions would not merit as much horror and disgust.  To me, motive, and the choices made because of those motives, matter. 

8 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I have to say I disagree with this.  It's like Clifford Olson had a heart attack while driving a truck and hit a school bus, resulting in the deaths of all those children, instead of killing them in the manner he did.  They would still be dead, but his actions would not merit as much horror and disgust.  To me, motive, and the choices made because of those motives, matter. 

Really?  Innocent men, women and children killed so corporations can continue to make billions selling us shit is more moral than killing in the pursuit of some caliphate?

Here are some more acceptable casualties in the protection of profit:

Unfortunately, I think we're on this course now and there is no way of changing its direction.  Nonetheless I see little moral difference between the motivations of the US and allies and that which drives ISIS.  The comforting lie that we're fighting the 'evil of terrorism' even as we supply arms and political support to SA just doesn't cut it for me.

28 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

The current plan to defend Islam...the indefensible...is to apparently blame Islam's critics for Islam's violence. Novel idea to say the least.

The theory seems to be: shut-up and Islam will be loving and peaceful. Sort of like blackmail.

Thus the argument has to be that since Islam = Peace...it's critics are the source of all the violence.

Conversely, all death is the same in her world as you so ably pointed-out. It has to be or Islam has problems...and Islam is problem free.

Dialamah: Whilst you are a supporter of ISIS agenda to destroy peace between Islam and the West.   A foot soldier of ISIS, you've traded logic for fear and rationality for hate.  

Now, apparently...according to dialamah...I am ISIS...not ISIS is ISIS.

She really believes this...I think. She also believes there was peace at some point between Islam and the West.

I broke that peace when I did 9-11...of course. And let me tell you, I had to pull a lot of strings to make it happen and look like Muslims did it.

• Like 2

It never fails to amaze me that no one here ever condones why the US is taking such a biased approach in foreign policy cosying up to the despotic saudi regime....

All I hear from right wing nutjobs is they are our friends on war on terror. Really? Same guys who masterminded Al Qaeda, ISIS, 9/11 and literally all terrorist activities? Yah, hypocrisy sucks!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kactus said:

It never fails to amaze me that no one here ever condones why the US is taking such a biased approach in foreign policy cosying up to the despotic saudi regime....

All I hear from right wing nutjobs is they are our friends on war on terror. Really? Same guys who masterminded Al Qaeda, ISIS, 9/11 and literally all terrorist activities? Yah, hypocrisy sucks!

Nonsense. Islam is Peace.

Especially if you happen to live in Iraq and have gotten bombed by the US as if you had something to do with 9-11.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Nonsense. Islam is Peace.

I think at the rate you are carrying judging by your comments even if Islam was peaceful you wouldn't find peace within you. Something is bothering you and it isn't Islam. It's the mindset hell bent to blame even the innocent for the action of few...

You ofcourse are entitled to that.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to think I support ISIS. 

I do not, of course.

Of course you don't want to and you think you do not, but you continue to follow their agenda of creating fear, suspicion and distrust of Islam and Muslims.  You are actively destroying the gray area that lets Muslims and non-Muslims live together peacefully in the West.  You are making it a black and white issue of us or them.  This is what ISIS wants and you are doing it.  Their most potent tool in the West is people such as yourself.   

If you read the article you'll note that this strategy was effective for them previously. 

In a 2004 letter to Osama bin Laden, Abu Musab Zarqawi, the Jordanian-born leader of al Qaeda in Iraq, laid out his proposal for provoking such a conflict, calling for terrorist attacks against the Shiite majority population that would lead to a harsh crackdown on the Sunni minority. In such a scenario, his group could then coerce the Sunni population into viewing it as their only protector. “If we succeed in dragging them into the arena of sectarian war,” Zarqawi wrote, “it will become possible to awaken the inattentive Sunnis as they feel imminent danger and annihilating death.”

The climax of this depraved strategy came in 2006, when an attack by al Qaeda in Iraq operatives succeeded in destroying the Al-Askari mosque in Samarra, one of the holiest sites in Shiite Islam. The attack, which shocked Shiite Muslims across Iraq, ultimately succeeded in triggering a full-blown civil war that has not fully abated to this day.

I think at the rate you are carrying judging by your comments even if Islam was peaceful you wouldn't find peace within you. Something is bothering you and it isn't Islam. It's the mindset hell bent to blame even the innocent for the action of few...

You ofcourse are entitled to that.

Translation: None of that daily terrorism and slaughtering children etc, etc, etc is Islam's doing.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Especially if you happen to live in Iraq and have gotten bombed by the US as if you had something to do with 9-11.

I have always maintained the current policy of Trump cosying up to house of sauds is because he is a businessman. Everything else about democracy, freedom is utter BS....

Just now, dialamah said:

Of course you don't want to and you think you do not, but you continue to follow their agenda of creating fear, suspicion and distrust of Islam and Muslims.  You are actively destroying the gray area that lets Muslims and non-Muslims live together peacefully in the West.  You are making it a black and white issue of us or them.  This is what ISIS wants and you are doing it.  Their most potent tool in the West is people such as yourself.   

If you read the article you'll note that this strategy was effective for them previously. 

In a 2004 letter to Osama bin Laden, Abu Musab Zarqawi, the Jordanian-born leader of al Qaeda in Iraq, laid out his proposal for provoking such a conflict, calling for terrorist attacks against the Shiite majority population that would lead to a harsh crackdown on the Sunni minority. In such a scenario, his group could then coerce the Sunni population into viewing it as their only protector. “If we succeed in dragging them into the arena of sectarian war,” Zarqawi wrote, “it will become possible to awaken the inattentive Sunnis as they feel imminent danger and annihilating death.”

The climax of this depraved strategy came in 2006, when an attack by al Qaeda in Iraq operatives succeeded in destroying the Al-Askari mosque in Samarra, one of the holiest sites in Shiite Islam. The attack, which shocked Shiite Muslims across Iraq, ultimately succeeded in triggering a full-blown civil war that has not fully abated to this day.

Your syndrome of blaming the victim suits you.

If DOP would just SUBMIT to your cult of Islam...there would be peace. No need for Jihadis to kill him and for you to "like" it.