This week in Islam

kimmy

On 7/13/2019 at 5:13 PM, Michael Hardner said:"Do you believe Christians and Jews should have the right to practice their faith in Muslim countries in an atmosphere of safety?  Does Islam require that?"

It started from this ^ she's not at risk due to a fatwa. She's at risk because she's pissed off the much spoken about extremists. No one but a criminal goes and kills someone like that and it takes some amount of that same attitude to throw threats - which is really what she's getting mostly, isn't it? She likes to bring it up as she is trying to get the world to hate Muslims. How could she miss a chance to tell of 'all her body guards' and to give the impression she can't use the toilet on her own.

(she's also told numerous alleged and apparently evident (haven't dwelled on it personally) lies about herself and her history)

29 minutes ago, dialamah said:"I looked back and it looks to me like the question arose in relation to Hirsi Ali who is at risk in Western countries due to a fatw
    In regards to fatwas to kill blasphemers:  And such a fatwa as you propose would be entirely unislamic."

That's out of context.

12 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

I have in fact been to a backward Muslim country, called Morrocco. Maroc in French, ironic, considering your name on this forum.

The roads are not paved, your economy is in shambles, you have problem with food hygiene and hygiene in general, there is discrimination against women and people of other religion than Islam. Internet is not provided except in major cities. Most people can't afford a car. There is not upward mobility.

There are plenty different places from what you describe.

Edited by Marocc

1 hour ago, Argus said:

No, the question is "How safe are they to practice their religion peacefully in Muslim countries, without harassment or attacks from government or Muslims.

Your sister who lives in one of the more moderate Muslim countries, where Christians are constantly being attacked and murdered and their churches bombed? Your sister who had to convert to Islam to marry a Muslim?

A Christian woman can marry a muslim man.

Fathi Hammad is head of al Aqsa TV, the channel which teaches Arab children that they should want to kill Jews and encourages them to seek martyrdom. He is also on record as supporting the use of human shields.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/senior-hamas-official-calls-on-members-of-palestinian-diaspora-to-kill-jews/

'Attack every Jew on the globe by way of slaughter, killing'

• Like 1

13 hours ago, scribblet said:

Fathi Hammad is head of al Aqsa TV, the channel which teaches Arab children that they should want to kill Jews and encourages them to seek martyrdom. He is also on record as supporting the use of human shields.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/senior-hamas-official-calls-on-members-of-palestinian-diaspora-to-kill-jews/

'Attack every Jew on the globe by way of slaughter, killing'

What is equally disturbing is Israeli ministers are calling Jewish intermarriage with non-Jews the 'new holocaust'.

4 minutes ago, Marocc said:

They deny it rather than support it.

True, I misspoke slightly, but still "money/profit over people".  I can understand, to a point, why poor countries might want to avoid pissing China off - but China needs its export markets too, so the power isn't all one-sided.  

47 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

If we had a thread called this week in Jew crimes we would be posting that a lot.

This thread does not discuss Muslim crimes or I could post every week just from what's happening in Ottawa.

It does sometimes discuss religiously motivated Muslim crimes.

Edited by Argus

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

This thread does not discuss Muslim crimes or I could post every week just from what's happening in Ottawa.

"a Muslim crime" - the word Muslim literally means a person who follows Islam. There are no crimes that follow Islam.

Personally I don't know what we're supposed to be discussing. You lead the way.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Except that not everybody you assume is Muslim based on their name and pic in the paper is.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

People post crimes committed by Muslims, verified or not, and ASSUMES they are religiously motivated, verified or not.

Edited by dialamah
Fixed a word

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

True there are no threats, they simply kill and no apologies about it either. The claim is their continuing 'fear' of elimination.

They fight back against continuing attacks and threats of elimination.   This conflict is about the Palestinian desire to kill every Jew living in Israel, to wipe Israel off the map. 

9 minutes ago, scribblet said:

They fight back against continuing attacks and threats of elimination.   This conflict is about the Palestinian desire to kill every Jew living in Israel, to wipe Israel off the map. 

Israel is a terrorist state. Created through terrorism, upheld with terrorism..