What improvements would you like to see in this discussion forum?

Greg

Indeed, as you said above, you feel no need to justify things........hats off on the honesty though.

I have indicated before my concerns with duplicate personas. Not going through this again. It's not up to you to determine whether my concerns are justified. It's up to the mods. So screw off.

Edited by WestCoastRunner

disagreeing with you doesn't make him a troll. We need more posters like BC to keep the rest of us honest. Members like him are an integral part of this forum. God Bless America, God Bless Canada and God bless BC!

How do his posts ever keep anyone honest. Occasionally he does lay down something of interest. Mostly its just the same old nonsense about CBC being state controlled, CBC ratings, CBC this ad CC that. Usually having little or no connection to the topic of the thread. Did I just not more or less describe a troll...

Most of your posts with OGFT clearly have a biased 'attack' methodology towards him. But I am sure he doesn't need me to address your attacks. He can defend himself.

Yet most of OGFT's posts I don't respond to and/or don't read, due namely to lack of interest in the given topic.

How do his posts ever keep anyone honest. Occasionally he does lay down something of interest. Mostly its just the same old nonsense about CBC being state controlled, CBC ratings, CBC this ad CC that. Usually having little or no connection to the topic of the thread. Did I just not more or less describe a troll...

if the cbc were state controlled they'd be mouth pieces for Harper and not the Liberals.

I have indicated before my concerns with duplicate personas. Not going through this again. It's not up to you to determine whether my concerns are justified. It's up to the mods. So screw off.

In this most recent conversation of ours, did you not first respond to a response of mine, to another member........then claim I was the one obsessed with other members posts? Likewise accuse another member, devoid of any proof, of using numerous IP/accounts?

If this was a concern you wish the mods to address, why would you reply to other members posts in such a combative manner?

BC's posts infiltrate almost every thread on this forum with his trolling poisonious bs. I have complained many times how his posts seem to drive this forum and the mods don't seem to notice. How many times do the mods need to receive complaints before they take action? 1000, 2000, 10,000?

They won't.

Ignore works.

Indeed, as you said above, you feel no need to justify things........hats off on the honesty though.

Go ahead and admit you have little understanding of how the internet works. Otherwise, you know very well that posters can't look up other posters IPs. You also probably know that it's very easy to spoof IPs if someone wanted to circumvent bannings or create multiple accounts that appear to come from various sources. So let's not pretend like it isn't obvious Mr. Canada has been making multiple accounts and circumventing his bans for years. This is stuff people have been doing on online newsgroups since the 90s. Edited by cybercoma

BC's posts infiltrate almost every thread on this forum with his trolling poisonious bs. I have complained many times how his posts seem to drive this forum and the mods don't seem to notice. How many times do the mods need to receive complaints before they take action? 1000, 2000, 10,000?

You can report & ignore. He actually gets very few complaints and the comments he makes about Canada have been addressed in this thread. There's no action to be taken, and the discussion around that should convince you that we don't even have forum consensus on that.

Go ahead and admit you have little understanding of how the internet works. Otherwise, you know very well that posters can't look up other posters IPs. You also probably know that it's very easy to spoof IPs if someone wanted to circumvent bannings or create multiple accounts that appear to come from various sources. So let's not pretend like it isn't obvious Mr. Canada has been making multiple accounts and circumventing his bans for years. This is stuff people have been doing on online newsgroups since the 90s.

I never said different........but claiming a member to be Mr Canada because you disagree with their posts is akin to a witch-hunt.....And let's say said member is Mr Canada, your witch-hunt results in a new banning, and a week later he creates another faux account.....what is the point?

As pointed out by the moderators, if a member feels another member to be a troll, or in this case a Mr Canada, ignore and report.......it would seem ignoring a troll/Mr Canada troll, starving them of the attention their chemically unbalanced mind seeks, would achieve the best results.

Right, so that explains your obsession with his posts and your obsession with other members responses to his posts. Got it

I have not witnessed any such obsession. He only mentioned it once or twice. That hardly defines an 'obsession'.

You, on the other hand, by your own accounts, are obsessed with another poster, and continually badger the mods about him.

I didn't mean for this subject matter to continue for this long.......he's probably enjoying alone time with all the attention he's getting.

I apologize.

No need to apologize.

C'mon everyone, keep those troll comments coming!

This is the BATTLE OF THE TROLLS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Mw4O9pN-a1g

WWWTT

You can report & ignore. He actually gets very few complaints and the comments he makes about Canada have been addressed in this thread. There's no action to be taken, and the discussion around that should convince you that we don't even have forum consensus on that.

.....I can't comprehend the point made here. There's nothing to see here because you, Derek and Argus say so? That's not convincing of anything. Keep your trolls safe. Christ you want consensus let August1991 put a poll up and see......no.....then don't talk about consensus.

We have people who ask "when will the troll issue be addressed ?" but there's no consensus on trolls.

Only b/c you and your cohorts say so.....even in this thread you are outnumbered but go ahead......keep on......why don't we move this thread drift to a new thread........that's important right?

Clue: this forum is not a democracy.

Here a troll, there a troll, everywhere a troll troll.

That I agree with.....it's not a democracy......MH won't say that though......takes your forthrightness which he lacks. You may be a troll but at least you don't believe people should believe anything you say.