Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto UPDATES

WWWTT

It happens to many times ,a scorned women just has to say it and true or not the damage is done, All men left or right should stand up to this black mail type shit.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It happens to many times ,a scorned women just has to say it and true or not the damage is done, All men left or right should stand up to this black mail type shit.

Could you be so kind as to post exactly how this black mail was done? Its obvious that you have some info, likely you were there last night?

She was on the radio this morning. What is "do more than make a post" - file charges ? Would there be less criticism if she filed criminal charges against him for 'grabbing her ass' (her words, not mine).

Yes file charges. Finish what she started.

Anyone can go on a facebook and make such comments. Now its time to back it up.

If she thought it was a crime speak up.

If it wasn't a crime then why put it on facebook?

What we are going to be a little bit pregnant?

We can smear the Mayor but not file a criminal charge? You see no contradiction in that?

Her lack of criminal charge contradicts and undermines her further contentions if nothing else and for someone so concerned about a public message what message is she sending claiming its a butt grab but not sufficient for her to press criminal charges? What that is being a role model?

If in fact he grabbed her ass and she does not feel it was a crime, then why did she not confront him directly and the people around him as it happened-why wait until only after she got home?

Why did she not confront him?

Why was there no direct confrontation and immediate demand for an apology in front of his peers?

Well?

I have investigated many sexual complaints over the years and mediated some very serious sexual offence cases. I do not take such things lightly,

However if someone such as Ford was in fact loud and drunk and out of control and acting irrationally as this woman claims he was,, how is it no one else has noticedd?

How do you grab an ass and no one notices but the accuser in a crowded room?

You really think someone acting like a drunken letch would not have been noticed before or after the ass grab?

Give me a break.

Loud and obnoxious but no one notices a butt grab? Bullshit. I call bullshit.

This is not some weak woman who only found confidence after she went home. This is a career politician who is used to filthy mouths and a lot of sex inneuendoes in her business. She's no passive wallflower.

Genuinely frightened women who believe they are powerless don't run to facebook andreadily offer themselves up for interviews.

In fact the vast majority of victims I have worked with will not speak. T

They do not run to the media and they do not grant interview after interview reliving the humiliation.

I smell media manipulation of the worst kind.

How coincidental no one but no one but the accuser saw what happened in a crowded room and it was the night before International Women's Day when Ford drunk out of his mind fondled a butt but no one saw this. Right.

The entire room is in on the conspiracy.

Edited by Rue

I have investigated many sexual complaints over the years and mediated some very serious sexual offence cases. I do not take such things lightly,

Really? And we are to believe you even after reading this from you...?...

How do you grab an ass and no one notices but the accuser in a crowded room?

Geebus, I can think of many ways and guess what? I havent investigated any sexual complaints ever!

Gee...a crwded room, means no one can see a thing 2 feet away from them. <----oops!

dark room...oops

Ford and Thompson look to be against a wall..oops

unless of course some can see thru a wall....Clark Kent, are you here?

Good thing the ones you investigate dont require an open mind and having no....shall we say...prejudices.

Frankly...

I call bullshit.

yea...thats the ticket Edited by guyser

That a boy Rue,attack atack attack!

The writting is on the wall for Ford and his days are numbered.

Torontotonians will soon be happy to never again mention his name.

Olivia will end this soon enough!

WWWTT

Yes file charges. Finish what she started.

You want her to file a charge for groping ? Please - the courts have more important things to do, especially dealing with our mayor's myriad other legal issues.

Can you imagine the outcry if she had done this ? Ridiculous. I think she handled it correctly by pointing it out. He denies it, so there you have it. An unsubstantiated charge of an inappropriate action.

Loud and obnoxious but no one notices a butt grab? Bullshit. I call bullshit.

When posing for a picture, this is a standard prank. I have seen it done for sports teams posters, though involving teenage boys not middle-aged mayors with a teenage mindset.

When posing for a picture, this is a standard prank. I have seen it done for sports teams posters, though involving teenage boys not middle-aged mayors with a teenage mindset.

Yep seen it before to.

Many times when I have posed with a female politician I get a tight grab around the waist(never the butt).

Some male politicians have given me almost bear hug like grab around my shoulder as well.

WWWTT

I enjoy how everyone seems to condemn Rob Ford right away and believe this woman's story without any evidence what so ever. Let me say that I'm happy that you all would not be my judge if I was accused of murder. As a trial would be not necessary, just straight to sentencing.

Let's not proclaim this man guilty without some sort of proof.

I just heard on the radio that there were councillors from Richmond Hill at the event that overheard her talking about setting the mayor up.

All evidence I've heard backs up the mayor.

From Dave Rider (Star reporter) twitter:

In an interview, Sarah Thomson's assistant Sarah Patterson says Thomson told her of ass grabbing and Florida comment right after photo taken

Patterson says they walked downstairs, bumped into group that included R. Hill Cllr Perrelli, Thomson told them of Ford grab/comment

Patterson says Cllr Perrelli pointed at Thomson's bum, said: "“Well, look at it, who wouldn’t,” grab it and other "inappropriate" comments

Somebody asked if they had photo of incident, Perrelli said “It would have been funny if you had got a photo, that would be hilarious"

Patterson says as she and Thomson walked away from Perrelli and group, Perrelli stopped her and said: ‘You have a nice ass too.’