Do you think soccer is a girl sport?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm...Yeah...Soccer....

The "beautiful game"...Classin' it up,as usual...

Did'nt some kickee ball lovin' dufus actually try get a Nobel Prize a few years ago for soccer because it promoted unity and broke down ethnic barriers???

Sorry fans are clearly the craziest fans of any sport.

Remember the Columbian player that got killed for an Own Goal in the 1994 World Cup.

Never heard of a Hockey Game, Football Game or an MMA match that had to be played in an empty stadium because the fans would attack each other, otherwise. :D

Little over the top there,Soccer Boy...

Not really. Between 2000 and 2010, more than 500 NFL players were arrested for charges ranging from drug possession to assault to conspiracy to commit murder. The F in NFL might as well stand for "felony". Oh and that's not even counting incidents like Ben Roethlisberger's and Brett Farve's cock antics, the recent bounty scandal and some of the other wonderful examples of the character of those in the game.

Not really. Between 2000 and 2010, more than 500 NFL players were arrested for charges ranging from drug possession to assault to conspiracy to commit murder. The F in NFL might as well stand for "felony". Oh and that's not even counting incidents like Ben Roethlisberger's and Brett Farve's cock antics, the recent bounty scandal and some of the other wonderful examples of the character of those in the game.

You're clearly racist. Check the racial make-up of those 500 players.

How many Black guys play in the MLS?

Edited by Boges

I dunno. Lots.

Anyway, I didn't know Brett Farve, Ben Rothesewahtsis and Sean Payton were black.

Those guys didn't commit any crimes.

Brett Favre sexted someone, if that was a crime horny teenagers everywhere would be in jail.

Big Ben was never charged with anything. He was suspended because of the appearance of bad judgement. Even if he did rape someone, you got one guy. Wanna talk about Kobe Bryant?

Sean Peyton was suspended for the season for overseeing a bounty program, He's not a player and he didn't commit a crime.

Edited by Boges

BTW what's your thesis BD?

Because Football is a violent sport it breed criminals?

What about Offensive players? Unless there is a turnover they aren't called to be violent at all.

Could it be that giving people from under privileged backgrounds obscene amounts of money can cause problems?

Do you have evidence of boxers and MMA fighters committing crimes all over the world. Those are amongst the world's most violent sports.

Edited by Boges

BTW what's your thesis BD?

Because Football is a violent sport it breed criminals?

What about Offensive players? Unless there is a turnover they aren't called to be violent at all.

Could it be that giving people from under privileged backgrounds obscene amounts of money can cause problems?

Do you have evidence of boxers and MMA fighters committing crimes all over the world. Those are amongst the world's most violent sports.

I'm not suggesting a casual link between football and criminal or otherwise vile behaviour, just pointing out the correlation.

I'm not suggesting a casual link between football and criminal or otherwise vile behaviour, just pointing out the correlation.

Meaning it's an irrelevant point.

Football is the number one sport in the US. It's not a surprise that the likely hood of criminal behaviour is higher in those sports than any other.

But as I previously noted, much like the victims of murder in the US and Canada, there's an overwhelming racial make-up in the percentage of the people that commit those crimes.

Edited by Boges

Yeah...

What about that NAZI/Klanlike stuff the peace loving fans of the "beautiful game" seem to exhibit?

Toward players on their own teams!!!

Seig heil,mein (kickee ball) Herr!!!

Edited by Jack Weber

There has been a big news in England this week as the black Bolton player colapsed after a heart-attack a couple of weeks ago and his condition has been in the attention of the media, an idiot person on twitter commented that the n***** should just die and other kind of moronic comments. He has been punished with 56 days in jail.

His comments were beneath all contempt but was his crime worth locking him up as many people have got away with fines and suspended sentences following causing GBH to totally random strangers?

There has been a big news in England this week as the black Bolton player colapsed after a heart-attack a couple of weeks ago and his condition has been in the attention of the media, an idiot person on twitter commented that the n***** should just die and other kind of moronic comments. He has been punished with 56 days in jail.

His comments were beneath all contempt but was his crime worth locking him up as many people have got away with fines and suspended sentences following causing GBH to totally random strangers?

No...He shouldn't have been put in jail...For two reasons...

1.Quite likely,he'll find more than a few sympathetic ears for his filthy comments in the joint...

2.Unfortunately,we cannot legislate against stupidity and social ineptitude.

However..Soccer fans...Classin' it up,as usual!

Edited by Jack Weber

Yeah...

What about that NAZI/Klanlike stuff the peace loving fans of the "beautiful game" seem to exhibit?

Toward players on their own teams!!!

Seig heil,mein (kickee ball) Herr!!!

Yes because I'm sure there's no racism or other vile behaviour among throwball fans, a constituency that includes Eagles fans. :rolleyes:

It's a shame your criticisms are so blindingly unoriginal: I imagine watching football would give you plenty of time for coming up with new angles of attack since nothing actually happens on the field for hours at a time.

Yes because I'm sure there's no racism or other vile behaviour among throwball fans, a constituency that includes Eagles fans. :rolleyes:

It's a shame your criticisms are so blindingly unoriginal: I imagine watching football would give you plenty of time for coming up with new angles of attack since nothing actually happens on the field for hours at a time.

Soccer has allowed me to have excellent 90+ minute naps...Better naps than going to the ballet!

By the way,when is the next race riot at a "beautiful game" game?

Edited by Jack Weber

Guest Derek L

Isn't it true that the Vancouver hockey-final two years ago broke all the TV-viewing records in Canada?

I’m not sure, but the Vancouver Canucks losing the Cup last year sure resulted in a lot of broken windows…….. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soccer is a great sport to play.. just not to watch

hmm I was thinking that of baseball, you leave for an hour and you miss nothing...and nfl, two hrs of people standing around doing nothing but waiting for the commercial breaks to end, all to play an actual 12 minutes, snozzefest...

Football is the number one sport in the US. It's not a surprise that the likely hood of criminal behaviour is higher in those sports than any other.

absolutely wrong...the number one team sport in the US...soccer, 24.5 million participants...soccer is well on it's way to becoming the dominant sport in the USA...